Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61407 times)
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Lovely coin and community I see here, good to see that it has what's needed plus more in the early days.

Oh and btw the CROC signature for Full Member+ that was posted a couple of pages back also works for Members like myself so if anyone is going to use it you know it works.

yea, Join the CROC signature community movement  Cool

I got bored and made some signatures for CROC Cheesy

▐ ▐ CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐ ▐

Code:
[center]▐ ▐ CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐ ▐[/center]

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948[/url]▐▐▐▐ | CrocodileCash |Games + Fun|▐▐▐▐
[/center]

Member+

Code:
[center]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948.0][color=blue][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=11pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐ [/size][/color][size=15pt][b][color=#6B8E23]| CrocodileCash |Games + Fun|[/color][/b][/size][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=13pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=blue][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948.0][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2B547E]【 Android + Paper Wallet 】[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][url=http://www.CrocodileCash.ga][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#EA7E5D]【JOIN NOW】[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[/center]

It's nice to see that someone from the CROC Community done these up for us & it's good people have already tested them out for feedback.

I've also fixed the Jr. Member option to have a link to the CrocodileCash Announcement Thread Smiley

Thanks for doing so, anyone can customize the layout how they want it, colours, wording, etc since I'm not that great with colours Cheesy

i like this coin have a growing big community at all

Same here and it sure does cobber, almost 30 pages in less than 30 days Shocked most of it discussing various things for CROC and hardly any repetitive "When's Exchange" comments since the dev has addressed the issue originally & the community backs the coin so they feel comfortable.

telematico2

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

5 de Septiembre de 2017 a las 06:48   40,00000000   Deposit #274
yes, recived ¡¡¡

thank you

Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

nothing sent to personal wallet still  Cry
[/quote]

You were paid:

Sept. 5, 2017, 6:31 a.m.      -40.12000000   [no descr]
Sept. 5, 2017, 6:28 a.m.      20.00000000   2017-09-05T09:28:15.227Z [order 6aaa6160-921c-11e7-a450-931cec962c15,6aaa8870-921c-11e7-a450-931cec962c15]

I'm not sure about cryptohub.online's speed, but that is what I'm throttled by.
[/quote]
ultramen

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

Can someone try Submitting a Coin to Bittrex ?

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

can someone guide me to mine this please? noob here Sad

also, i am looking to CPU mine this.... viable?
john_W

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

can someone guide me to mine this please? noob here Sad

also, i am looking to CPU mine this.... viable?

the mining is the same as any other coin, go to a pool follow the instruction on "how to start" in the pool menu & connect your miner to the pool

but cpu mining is not viable its a  ASIC coin
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

The server is essentially stateless.
Just fire up something like redis and make it dump DB from memory to disk every N minutes and on restarts.
It can set entries to expire after some time, so it won't consume much memory.

dimitri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

looks interesting .. I'll give it a shot ... maybe setup a miner tonight ... good luck devs !

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

would be interesting in the wallet, put the QR code , because to send croc from the phone, it becomes complicated

you have a point there  Undecided
it would be helpful to have the code (on both wallets) and have a scanner launcher like the ltc wallet have that use 3dr party qr code app scanner to scan the code & send the adress to the wallet. This would make it more easy to move croc from phone to phone & phone to windows

You guys have heard of copy and paste right ? You don't really type out the whole address 1 by 1 do you... ? Cheesy

Copy & Paste works for me on the CROC Android App and is literally a 5 second job even between PC & Phone + Vice-Versa.

lol, i know.. all ready done that.. but  mean if you are some where and you want to send some croc to some els phone as payment... you cant do it fast if you dont have a pc...

try to imagine that situation  Wink

I can imagine the situation but then there would need to be created a QR code generator, etc of some sort when it doesn't really call for one at this point in time.

What about Emails/Facebook/Skype/Viber/Kik/etc ? if there is a listed Address for Payment from a Service Provider (E.g Jims Crocodile Jerky Hut) then I don't see why the Copy & Paste option wouldn't work  Wink

I do hear you about the QR codes though, is there much effort needed in creating some linking QR codes ? Never done them before Cheesy

i don't know how hard it would be, again.. i was just putting idea's out there. im not demanding for it to be done Grin

but in theory i would be the same as how the paper wallet was edit to fit Croc
the code would be just change in some section to croc parameters

I had a look at the Android Wallet last night and it gives the option to create a QR code for each CROC address, I also noticed that the Paper Wallet has QR codes that work, the only thing is that once scanned they don't directly link to the CROC wallet so essentially you just copy the address after scanning and paste it.
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:09:13 PM

New links.
Block explorer: https://croc.blockstats.pw
Faucet: https://crocfaucet.blockstats.pw

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:16:26 PM

captcha not working T_T"
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

working now)

Gizzard (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:25:32 AM

I've updated the Links on the 1st page posting to correlate to the domain changes Smiley

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:39:34 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:27:59 AM by adroitful_one

looks interesting .. I'll give it a shot ... maybe setup a miner tonight ... good luck devs !

Keep in mind that the reward is only 1 coin right now. I've gotten almost 1 coin a few times from just staking my coins. You're better off just getting a bunch of coins and staking them. It'll save a lot on electricity. I don't think you'll ever make your money back mining. If my Raspberry pi was here, i'd compile the wallet for Raspberry pi for everyone to use to stake. Unfortunately, I put Retropie on it and my brother is borrowing it Tongue
AltcoinWhispers

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:51:22 AM

Just a question, do any of you guys want to chuck in for a YoBit BTC0.1 Premium Coin Addition so together we can get CROC onto at least 1 exchange where it can live indefinitely ?

It's the cheapest exchange listing option that we have at this time and if we split the costs it will seem cheaper Cheesy

I will put BTC0.03333333 towards it, so if another 2+ people are interested let's talk.
Dont tempt me Smiley

I can throw in BTC0.01 if needed, only BTC0.05666667 remaining if were going to do it, let me know when it's needed.

If you guys want to PM me so you can deposit to one of my YoBit addresses then I will pay the rest & submit the Premium request Wink

If you are already a member of YoBit with the balance you want to contribute then contact me by PM as well with a Yobit Code.

When it gets listed ya'll will be saying Crikey !

Coincidently that is where it is, I've private messaged you the yobit code with 0.01 BTC inside.

P.S I trust that your forum status shows that you are trustworthy enough.

Sent you a PM too Cheesy

BTC0.1 Premium Request for CROC Submitted to YoBit, now we wait, we might have missed the recent coin additions so it could be from 1-2 weeks.

Any recent news on the yobit listing ? It has been 9 days since this was posted...

This also caught my attention on twitter from a new Australian based altcoin exchange that has started up, they are looking to add more altcoins and interested in CROC:- https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/905017257243193345

Get on the blower and tell your mates Wink
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:42:45 AM

Just a question, do any of you guys want to chuck in for a YoBit BTC0.1 Premium Coin Addition so together we can get CROC onto at least 1 exchange where it can live indefinitely ?

It's the cheapest exchange listing option that we have at this time and if we split the costs it will seem cheaper Cheesy

I will put BTC0.03333333 towards it, so if another 2+ people are interested let's talk.
Dont tempt me Smiley

I can throw in BTC0.01 if needed, only BTC0.05666667 remaining if were going to do it, let me know when it's needed.

If you guys want to PM me so you can deposit to one of my YoBit addresses then I will pay the rest & submit the Premium request Wink

If you are already a member of YoBit with the balance you want to contribute then contact me by PM as well with a Yobit Code.

When it gets listed ya'll will be saying Crikey !

Coincidently that is where it is, I've private messaged you the yobit code with 0.01 BTC inside.

P.S I trust that your forum status shows that you are trustworthy enough.

Sent you a PM too Cheesy

BTC0.1 Premium Request for CROC Submitted to YoBit, now we wait, we might have missed the recent coin additions so it could be from 1-2 weeks.

Any recent news on the yobit listing ? It has been 9 days since this was posted...

This also caught my attention on twitter from a new Australian based altcoin exchange that has started up, they are looking to add more altcoins and interested in CROC:- https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/905017257243193345

Get on the blower and tell your mates Wink

If you go back and read my previous post where we were talking about the exchange options, you'll see I warned everyone about this. This is how Yobit has been operating lately. It says 3-4 days listing time, but there's really no telling when they'll list the coin..
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:40:23 AM

Hi fellow crocodiles, I wouldn't say Yobit is the best place to trade a coin at as they really have a bad reputation. But probably better than nothing I guess. I always have a hard time to send any money there.

Do not use yobit unless you support them putting wallet into maintance and then never fixing them until they get paid to fix their own wallet. So pretty much they are the roach motel of the crypto world. 'Coins go in but they do not come out' until you paid to get their wallet fixed. So pretty much they let you buy coin on their exhange then they hi-jack them from you since you can not remove them until you paid them to fix their wallet so you can remove your coins.

So to help the crypto world you need to stop supporting Scam exchange like Yobit that just hi-jack coins and charge a ransom to get your coins off their exchange.

Yes, I have observed things like that in the past, too. I would really re-consider the idea to list this coin on Yobit if I were the dev. Or the dev has a specific motive to get it listed there that we don't know about.

The only coins I have that I can't withdraw from Yobit are coins that have been long dead and aren't worth anything anyways. I've never really had a problem with trying to withdraw from here like everyone claims. The only problem with other exchanges is they want TOO MUCH money to get listed. They're charging almost $4,500 to list a coin on their exchange that they can add in about 10 minutes of work and doesn't use up too many extra resources. You can buy a nice used car for that price or 3 lots of land in my area..

That is true to some degree. But we all know what happened to BTC-E just recently. And - sorry for the wording - Yobit is shady like fuck. If the police finds out about their actual offices, I am they will shut the operations down. The whole exchange is about price manipulation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:13:49 AM

bitzure  seems professional but why only dark theme of interface?  And who buys ONION there for 0.00035 while it costs 0.00025  on novaexchange?  Admin buys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fweebie5

Activity: 190

Fweebs

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

bitzure  seems professional but why only dark theme of interface?  And who buys ONION there for 0.00035 while it costs 0.00025  on novaexchange?  Admin buys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Seconded with the professionalism and site look though with prices it has to start somewhere right ?

"In the dark of night, there is light" Dark is good for anything, didn't you know Cheesy
telematico2

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:25:08 AM

exchange Crpytopia ? o Nova Echange ?

Roll Eyes
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

exchange Crpytopia ? o Nova Echange ?

Roll Eyes

Cryptopia is too expensive and they don't like me, well Hex doesn't.... Cheesy

Blockchain Dynamics Crypto Show fellas (Sponsored by Cryptopia)... I listen to their podcast every week to catch up with their internal gossip.... it's a love/hate relationship..... only if they knew.... Grin

Maybe ya'll can try having a yarn to cryptostiltskin from CoinExchange, they can probably wave the fees for listing in exchange for some CROC's or a future promise.... Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: