Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61407 times)
Mr. Boat

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

What's gonna work ? TEAMWORK ! Cool

Hang in there CROC peeps, we will get there.... one day.

Wow! CROCS community is getting strong. I'm glad I'm part of this. Gonna tweet later today.

Funnily enough once the dump occurred there has been more community effort, Hoo Ha.

Sounds like you talking out your butt! What dumps? No dumps lately...

Wow ! Obviously the Dev dump, look at the month long graph and you will see Roll Eyes

Also I'd like to mention to all those who were saying yobit glitched with the 7.28BTC volume on the 24th of September are really naive, it was the dev pumping his own buy/sells right under your noses then dumped over the next few days and left Cheesy

You can say he was silly all you want but to dump it back down to sub 50satoshi would only take 51K CROC as that is all that is there on current buy support offers, the dev sold 500K to you suckers while it was available at the higher prices.

Bagholders everywhere in this one Cool

I think it needs a simba meme Kiss

All the cheap chunkers have their buys set under 50satoshi Wink
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

Wow! CROCS community is getting strong. I'm glad I'm part of this. Gonna tweet later today.

Funnily enough once the dump occurred there has been more community effort, Hoo Ha.

Disclaimer:Trolls like Mr. Boat will be ignored  Smiley

No no, lets address trolls Smiley

1. I don't follow the market, besides the odd check-in.
2. This means I could care less about dumps.
3. I'm here to create organic value, not fake inflation of value.

500,000k CROC could have easily been someone else. In any case, it's not a big deal to me. The more it's distributed uniformly the better.

Mr.Boat, you're going to be missing out Wink

Mr. Boat

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:09:18 AM

Disclaimer:Trolls like Mr. Boat will be ignored  Smiley

No no, lets address trolls Smiley

1. I don't follow the market, besides the odd check-in.
2. This means I could care less about dumps.
3. I'm here to create organic value, not fake inflation of value.

500,000k CROC could have easily been someone else. In any case, it's not a big deal to me. The more it's distributed uniformly the better.

Mr.Boat, you're going to be missing out Wink

"Disclaimer:Trolls like Mr. Boat will be ignored  Smiley"
"Mr.Boat, you're going to be missing out Wink"

Way to contradict ones statement... I've already "Missed The Boat" too so don't mind me Cheesy

You all can think what you like about CrocodileCash with how great and fast it is (For just another Shitcoin) though eventually it and the community will be lead straight to the slaughterhouse to be turned into some nice exotic skinned shoes, handbags and other apparel + yummy nibbles Grin

After all you can't waste anything from the catch Cool
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:15:06 AM

@ Mr. Boat

So what are some non-shitcoins in your opinion and what specifically do they have that CROC does not (at this stage with its ~$41K USD market cap [rough-back-of-envelope-math] at the moment)?

I don't mind speculating on CROC.  It's worth noting that there's already an Android wallet, a paper wallet generator, two exchanges, two faucets, a block explorer, a gambling game (for those inclined), that awesome stake, a steady hashrate, the under-a-minute confirmation time, and the thin volume currently that allows one to trade (if he or she is not a buy-and-holder) and paint the charts as an individual if one's largesse is large enough.

Simple math also shows just how many CROC are required to be taken off the market on a weekly or biweekly basis into stronger hands to push the price up beyond one or two cent (USD-equivalent) into higher fiat values.   My own personal spreadsheet takes into account how much I'm staking and how much I'm mining, the anticipated cost-effectiveness of mining versus buying on any given day, and how many coins would need to be bought or how much persistent mining it would take until one has deductively or a-priori drained the resources of anyone dumping as -- by contrast w/ financial markets -- in cryptocurrencies a dumper has to dump the thing itself and cannot naked-short a trade on something they want to decline in price.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:50:29 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 12:51:57 PM by Hyperjacked

heratys111,

Yeah, I checked before posting that CrocodileCash does support multi-signature.

The way it would work is simple:

Interested parties (a.k.a. directors) control the development funds. When we agree on something, we release funds by signing the transaction.

Pretty simple!

This discussion can happen on a separate thread to remain transparent.

We should start discussing possible directors and setting up the development fund.

While I'm commited to Croc and in it for the long haul I think heratys111 would be a better fit...

Let's see what everyone thinks ...

1)Currypto  
2)Heratys111  for community manager
3)undecided   
Was thinking about Startsts but I think he sold all his croc and moved on. We need someone that will be around and not dump everything when it goes up a little IMO

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
john_W

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:51:04 AM

heratys111,

Interested parties (a.k.a. directors) control the development funds. When we agree on something, we release funds by signing the transaction.

Pretty simple!

We should start discussing possible directors and setting up the development fund.

While I'm commited to Croc and in it for the long haul I think heratys111 would be a better fit...

1)Currypto   
2)Heratys111  for community manager
3)undecided

agree, don't know if Heratys111 what the job  Smiley

but if so, it would be great to have a well spoken person
you could coordinate with @money2crypto he offer he's twitter with over 5 k followers to help with promotion ect

Hi, I actually have been looking more and more at this project and i love the idea. Its so interactive, I was wondering if I could possibly run a campaign to get a bounty or something. I have a good twitter following 5000+ and Id love to spread the idea. Ive tried the faucets but obviously sucks that they are a little slow Sad but can't wait to get more!
currypto

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

heratys111,

Pretty simple!

1)Currypto  
2)Heratys111  for community manager
3)undecided   
Was thinking about Startsts but I think he sold all his croc and moved on. We need someone that will be around and not dump everything when it goes up a little IMO

Yes I was thinking startsts too. I'm not sure if he sold his CROC, but he told me he has a lot. heratys111 would be good yes. Hyperjacked you are welcome to join too. As long as you come around once a week even, that's all we really need.

I would like about 5 people to be on board.

@ Mr.Boat: How is it contradicting when 2 different people said those things? Tongue Anyway, it has been acknowledged 1000x that this is a shitcoin. Please say something we don't know.

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

I sold nothin, it was a joke  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I still support CROC coin on my project. And if I work on new project I add CROC too

currypto

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

I still support CROC coin on my project. And if I work on new project I add CROC too

If it was Gizzard who sold I feel bad for him Smiley Haha...

So would you want to be part of the development fund, startsts?

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

I sold nothin, it was a joke  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry about that...

I think you would be a great addition to the development team  Smiley

@currypto I'd be happy to join ...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
startsts

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:14:05 PM

If it was Gizzard who sold I feel bad for him Smiley Haha...

So would you want to be part of the development fund, startsts?

Yes, Butcher's in business

john_W

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

To anyone that what to help & support croc plz go here

https://twitter.com/gate_io/status/918909188272787457

and ask for croc to be add the more tweets we get the better

currypto

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

OK, so to keep things coherent, the current line-up is:

heratys111 (pending)
currypto
Hyperjacked
startsts

and I would like one more to be 100% satisfied.

ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:12:31 AM

heratys111 (pending)
currypto
Hyperjacked
startsts

Fork this shit and re launch  Cheesy
currypto

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

heratys111 (pending)
currypto
Hyperjacked
startsts

Fork this shit and re launch  Cheesy

Heh. I don't want to fork or have a "relaunch". The idea is to keep CrocodileCash as untouched as possible, while doing sensible upgrades (the biggest being able to do atomic swaps with Bitcoin).

The other idea is to build a strong surrounding ecosystem. Then it will never die.

The value will naturally go up. A relaunch I fear would give the impression CrocodileCash has "died" before, which isn't the case. It's just getting started!

startsts

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:45:42 AM

I need animation sprites of crocodiles. Any idea where to search?

heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

Fork this shit and re launch  Cheesy

Heh. I don't want to fork or have a "relaunch". The idea is to keep CrocodileCash as untouched as possible, while doing sensible upgrades (the biggest being able to do atomic swaps with Bitcoin).

The other idea is to build a strong surrounding ecosystem. Then it will never die.

The value will naturally go up. A relaunch I fear would give the impression CrocodileCash has "died" before, which isn't the case. It's just getting started!

Agreed, the only "relaunch" that would be sensible is possibly creating a new thread so that we will be able to update the announcement page when necessary; otherwise, making constructive and thought-out improvements to what we have seems the most optimal way to proceed.

I don't know if there's a project management system/tool that people might recommend that's facilitative or useful (?).  We have the slack channel but that's not necessarily the same thing.  It should be public/transparent of course.

heratys111 (pending)
currypto
Hyperjacked
startsts

Yeah I'd be willing to help with the steering, directing, and exhorting (my coding experience is not completely novice but it's not exactly my full-time job or something I'm very skilled at or knowledgeable about either).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
AlcatelBravo

Activity: 143

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:31:34 PM

I have a good feeling about CROC being around for quite a while, after all they did last 55 Million years Cheesy

When in doubt, dig it out.
kingboonz

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Sup guys, where is crocodile cash being traded? I heard about an Alibaba partnership
andybruce50

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

Sup guys, where is crocodile cash being traded? I heard about an Alibaba partnership
Hey you can trade croc @ https://cryptohub.online/market/CROC     and  yobit.io/en/trade/CROC/BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: