Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:58:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we actually cash out of BTC?  (Read 2491 times)
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Or any alt-coins?  Meaning, turn our BTC into USD.

Go to Localbitcoins.com and sell your bitcoins for your local currency and receive them directly to your bank account. I couldn't find an easier way to cash out my bitcoins to my local currency than Localbitcoins.com. You should give it a try. I never faced any problems with it.
Yeah OP, if you want to cash out then this is probably the best and easiest way to do it. But I am suggesting you to not cash out BTC, as you can see its price is increasing and well it doesn't seem like it will stop anytime soon.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

Well, in our country, we use the coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet where i put all my bitcoins. This wallet can also convert bitcoin into philippine peso. Then after converting bitcoin into philippine peso we cash out money in a specific that is credited by the coins.ph. I withdrew my money thru atm machine, cardless. It can also be cash out in other stores accredited by the coins.ph but me, I usually withdrew in atm machine, its easier for me.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:25:17 PM

Use your country local exchange or local bitcoin and sell it to someone in your country. No need to convert it into alt as it's harder to sell. The bank will ask where you got it if the amount is big though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

Why on Earth would I trade BTC for dollars? Bitcoin IS cash and trading with me means using bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:56:15 PM

Well, you have Bitcoin ATM-s for that. Every bigger city has at least couple of them. There are different types of them, but, don't worry, usually there is user manual on it.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

Use your country local exchange or local bitcoin and sell it to someone in your country. No need to convert it into alt as it's harder to sell. The bank will ask where you got it if the amount is big though.
We can cash out through the use of wallets. One of which is coins.ph that is realiable and user friendly. First you have to change the currency into your local base in your country. That's too easy and simple transaction because it is cardless. You can transact only one particular bank or send out through money express that is convenient to the wallet.
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

I use a Dutch site, because I am Dutch myself
Link: bitonic.nl
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

In our country, there is a well known bitcoin wallet, which is the Coins.ph. though I don't recommend you using it because it is an exchanger, you don't hold your private keys there. But when it comes to caahing out your BTCs, they are very efficient and easy.
In our country and that is Philippines we use a online wallet called coins.ph which we can cash out our bitcoins when we send it into in the atm machine we can get the money by typing the codes that they just texted to me. In other wallets you can cash out them by putting them in your bank accounts.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

In our country, there is a well known bitcoin wallet, which is the Coins.ph. though I don't recommend you using it because it is an exchanger, you don't hold your private keys there. But when it comes to caahing out your BTCs, they are very efficient and easy.
yeah that's right,  there is popular bitcoin wallet in our country,  it is known as coins. ph.  It is not preferred for the exchanging but it is preferred for the cashing out your money that you earn.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

Well fortunately for me, my bitcoin wallet offers various options on whether to transfer my BTCs to credited banks in the Philippines and I also have the option to withdraw my bitcoins as fiat in a card-less ATM. There are still many options for me to choose from and varies per wallet. Though the downside is, some transactions have fees but the convenience it provides makes everything worth-it. Another thing, you can view your bitcoin as virtual currency since you can pay your electric bills, or monthly obligations with it, saving your fiat currencies.
PauloRod

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

localbitcoin is good for that
Also I ordered some ATM cards: TenX, Cryptopay etc. It's really simple to exchange and fast.
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

In my country have many option for cash out BTC, but I usually find some exchanger can give me good price and sell my Bitcoin to them, receive money via Internet Banking.
Although I still can sell Bitcoin via bot automatic exchange but the price this bot always lower than direct sell to exchanger Smiley

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

I use bitcoin wallet as a redeeming tool from BTC to USD, the next step is, sending the full ID address for verification requirement, the inclusion of ID we send is as a rule in order to avoid cheating from people who want to take advantage of the top fiat that we have. After the approval and completion of verification, then I send the account number of the bank that I use, so that the fiat storage we have can directly transfer the account number. I think this is quite easy, and the transfer is not too expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

which country you live is the bitcoin there are not supported with your government? because we had already a based wallet for bitcoin that we can easily turn it into cash with in 5 minutes and withdraw it via bank or atm machine
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

Have you looked for bitcoin exchange in your country? if available, they usually ask you to include an ID to register and link your bank account. In here can easily convert bitcoin into local currency
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:33:51 PM

You can use waves platform internal exchange. It has a fiat getaway for usd  euro but you have to identify yourself and be a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
http://support.wavesplatform.com/topics/1304-list-of-accepted-countries-and-documents-for-verification/
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

I sell my bitcoins on localbitcoins as it is the best place to sell my bitcoins here in my country

I'm seeing less and less Bitcoin-for-cash ads over time, which is all that interests me on Localbitcoins. I prefer to ACH/wire money to an exchange and set limit bids if I'm using electronic payment methods.

Some of the major Localbitcoins traders in my area definitely shut down operations in the past year. I think there is increasing pressure from law enforcement for large traders to register as money service businesses, or otherwise face charges. Over time, this method will get harder and harder to use.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:04:10 AM

Although am yet to cash out any of my bitcoin because am a long term investor but if I want to cash out my bitcoin, i will contact any of the local bitcoin exchanger close to my area and get the transaction done base on the amount of Bitcoin i want to cash out. So, you can do the same thing  with any local bitcoin or crypto currency exchanger in your country.
jabetizo

Activity: 125
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

Once you want to really cash out you may not need too.  Or so I have been told.  Tongue

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

Why on Earth would I trade BTC for dollars? Bitcoin IS cash and trading with me means using bitcoin.

Well maybe OP wants to exchange his btc to usd because or maybe he needed some fiat. Like of course if he didn't needed fiat he wouldn't convert it. Holding now your coins will really make you some fortune for the upcoming years.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: