Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FUJINTO – Decentralized Cryptocurrency for Travel Industry  (Read 21829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantailaptopbl

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:47:33 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 10:02:50 AM by phantailaptopbl

No new development from Devs... I hope this is not a SCAM

All guys, please to be noticed that It is a scam project. Some really clues:

1. They sell NTO on coinexchange.io when it is being ICO. All people can't move token to sell but they sell NTO by 0.4 USD. It is a trick for you to believe it is a value token. Who sell, who buy a token when it is in ICO, off course it is them, dog teams.

2. After ICO, they remove all TEAMs info, roadmap etc... It mean they don't have a really team and a office.

3. All ETH they colect have been sold now, you can check their ETH address for ICO.

4. sometimes They continues trick more people that they have alpha soft etc... but they don't show anything about the route to develop.
Off course many people believe they are still live and act, in fact they all died, the project is nothing. They want to sell more NTO token, a fraud token.

5. They even don't care their website, in 25 October I see in website fujinto.io was deadline and sold by namecheap . Ha ha. I can buy their website but i don't want to be considered a cheater.

6. I threaten them in their facebook: You are scam, I will warn in Intepol and Japan police, ha ha, some day they close their website for 3 day. They was threatened by me.

SO ALL OF YOU, PLEASE WAKE AND SEE THAT , NTO OR FUJINTO IS A BIG SCAM!!!!!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

No new development from Devs... I hope this is not a SCAM

1. They sell NTO on coinexchange.io when it is being ICO. All people can't move token to sell but they sell NTO by 0.4 USD. It is a trick for you to believe it is a value token. Who sell, who buy a token when it is in ICO, off course it is them, dog teams.

2. After ICO, they remove all TEAMs info, roadmap etc... It mean they don't have a really team and a office.

3. All ETH they colect have been sold now, you can check their ETH address for ICO.

4. sometimes They continues trick more people that they have alpha soft etc... but they don't show anything about the route to develop.
Off course many people believe they are still live and act, in fact they all died, the project is nothing. They want to sell more NTO token, a fraud token.

5. They even don't care their website, in 25 October I see in website fujinto.io was deadline and sold by namecheap . Ha ha. I can buy their website but i don't want to be considered a cheater.

6. I threaten them in their facebook: You are scam, I will warn in Intepol and Japan police, ha ha, some day they close their website for 3 day. They was threatened by me.

This project is scam, i believed it, but now i can't sell it, when presell and ico i bought many nto, i hope i can sell all it Sad(. it 's impossiable

i suggest you to come to hibtc and sell it at all kind of price. hope someone will place an order. Do it before the dog team try to cash out some more.

good luck.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:31:28 PM

doubt that travel industry needs special cryptocurrency

I agree I don't think anyone is using this coin in the real world. They listed like skyscanner and others but I dought one website like that is using this coin. Am I wrong?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:12:33 AM

This coin has some really good buy amount, I wonder if there is a huge pump underway.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:09:44 AM

how to transfer tokens from MEW to the exchange?Huh
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:22:43 AM

how to transfer tokens from MEW to the exchange?Huh

Shouldn't be hard, choose an exchange that carries Fujinto and send it to your address from mew.

Campaign Manager (2018)
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:21:29 AM

Wink where is the contract address info? looked here and at etherdelta but didn't find. bought some today at:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/NTO/ETH

entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:23:34 AM

there has been no update from dev for a long time, i had bought some during ICO and basically lost all of it due to coin dump - very regret, much bad.

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

there has been no update from dev for a long time, i had bought some during ICO and basically lost all of it due to coin dump - very regret, much bad.

yes, seem thats its a shity project finally ...
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Fujinto on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/fujinto/chart_gallery

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

nice rise, but at least we need some dev's updates..
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:35:45 AM

doubt that travel industry needs special cryptocurrency

That's what i'm wondering there is also TOA and that is not being used but anyone in travel as far as I can tell. Can someone show us who is using this in the real world???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MattRob

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Think this is a dead project, the main website is still showing all the ICO info as it was a month ago, and lack of updates..... sorry to those who lost in this one.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:08:44 AM

Primarily like the project for promising payment with minimal transaction fee but
I as I understand from the project vision "Furthermore, one does not need to pay a huge amount for transaction or change of currency fee because of using international transfer system." transaction fee are high because currency convertation working.
For me comission from convertation is not huge, I am thinking about comission from booking services like Airbnb..
if i'm mistake in something please don't hesistate to correct

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

Hello

I think this dead project!?

I was sending e-mail to the developer

I got automatic replay that this e-mail not working what is on their web page.

Does anybody know?

Is it scam?

Please anser to my inbox if possible!?!
Cryptle

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

I think the whole Fujinto team took a plain, and they are not planning to come back    Cry
Should I collect whatever is left?  Huh 4200NTO I got, FML  Shocked
jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

did devs run off with $$?

._________.
9Bank

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:03:41 AM

Primarily like the project for promising payment with minimal transaction fee but
I as I understand from the project vision "Furthermore, one does not need to pay a huge amount for transaction or change of currency fee because of using international transfer system." transaction fee are high because currency convertation working.
For me comission from convertation is not huge, I am thinking about comission from booking services like Airbnb..
if i'm mistake in something please don't hesistate to correct
i agree with both points. never been in travel business, buying a bit at HitBTC (0.00000100);

joncoinsnow

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I thought this is an japanese project. never thought it would end like this.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
anquang

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Report this scam ! Damn NTO... please saved your money!

please explain ?

NOW IF YOU DRAW NTO IN HITBTC YOU PAY 998nto=NEARLY 10 usd FOR WITHDRAW, ha ha.
Why do you want to withdraw a scam token, there are many token for you in ETH eco like OMG, KNC, DATA etc..., you should chose 1, don't chose and buy sell NTO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: