Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN is a superior version of ZCash, but only 2% of price? lot of development  (Read 18748 times)
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

The ZEN trading volume today has increased fourfold.

Things are becoming more interesting!  PR machine warms up, soon will start! Cool

You can rent this space
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

I saw on the Zencash Slack message board somebody wanted to buy $200,000 worth of Zen from someone, but nobody wanted to sell. He didn't want to buy from Bittrex because it would move the price up considerably. Eventually, he'll simply have to go that route.

Also, yesterday Evercoin ran out of Zen. You can sell, but no longer buy Zen on that exchange. One of the founders says they will remedy that situation.

Sooner or later it will be difficult to "accumulate" and they'll have to buy. That's when the price will start to move again. I wonder what effect the the upcoming listing on the Russian exchange will have?

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

I saw on the Zencash Slack message board somebody wanted to buy $200,000 worth of Zen from someone, but nobody wanted to sell. He didn't want to buy from Bittrex because it would move the price up considerably. Eventually, he'll simply have to go that route.

Also, yesterday Evercoin ran out of Zen. You can sell, but no longer buy Zen on that exchange. One of the founders says they will remedy that situation.

Sooner or later it will be difficult to "accumulate" and they'll have to buy. That's when the price will start to move again. I wonder what effect the the upcoming listing on the Russian exchange will have?
And this is not possible at all, this is 50 BTC approximately and till 0.07 we have only 26 BTC's. Yes something happening  "Evercoin" was dry out instantly. And yet this is all without major PR impact. Wait to see what will happen after events such as "The Nexus conference".

You can rent this space
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:26:10 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 07:58:42 PM by cryptimus prime

I have the same intuitive good feeling for ZEN, like I had for XMR before it went from 2 USD to 15 USD first time and for NEO from 8 to 60 USD.

I will tell you what will happen: The low coin supply of ZEN and the strong fundamentals will lead to a sudden and strong rise in price.
This will drive attention and interest to the project. A positive cycle starts.

I see Robert Viglione from ZEN will be a speaker at the Nexus conference in Aspen...Roger Ver, Ron Paul, some of the guests.
Interesting TA: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ZENBTC/Bwb20oZg-ZEN-Bottom-in/
ngm-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

bought it again today, more this time.

I will keep it for LT for sure, then maybe sell it for bitcoin when when it will reach 100$ Cheesy
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:17:26 PM

ZenCash was just listed on Singapore exchange coss.io!

This is awesome for a bunch of reasons, some big ones:

We now have a fiat gateway for USD, EUR, SGD, and others.
coss.io runs a merchant PoS system, so merchants can accept ZEN soon
The system enables merchants to seamlessly convert crypto to fiat
This is our first exchange listing in Asia, Singapore in particular
We now have a ZEN/ETH market

More details on our blog announcement.

https://blog.zensystem.io/zencash-listed-on-singapore-exchange-coss-io/

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:39:23 PM

we moving Shocked Shocked Shocked

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:11:40 PM

we moving Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whooo!

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Very nice, I told you with this strong team and development and scarcity of circulating coins ZENcash can easy go to 50 USD if not even more.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:42:31 PM

ZEN looks close to going above $10 soon. There is not much resistance in $10 - $20 price zone so
it can have a big rally up once it clears $20. Not trading in or out but holding it.
ngm-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

I strongly believe in this project.

Got invested as much as in Lisk or Waves.

Regarding the market cap it's more risky but it's the favorite one in my wallet.
dzshi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:11:26 PM

The bulk of the value of altcoins lies in real world traction and adoption, not just merely technical details. If speculators cared more about just technical details, Ethereum would have surpassed BTC in marketcap already.
25hashcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:12:27 PM

The bulk of the value of altcoins lies in real world traction and adoption, not just merely technical details. If speculators cared more about just technical details, Ethereum would have surpassed BTC in marketcap already.

Thanks for the...useless post I guess.

cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

The bulk of the value of altcoins lies in real world traction and adoption, not just merely technical details.

Yes but this is one of the reasons I believe ZENcash will rise in popularity as they goal No 1. is to be a wide used currency. Robert Viglione said he also sees a lot of potential in expanding in unbanked countries.
Add to this the censorship resistance of ZEN and the decentralized encrypted messaging I think it is going to move towards the market cap of Zcash.
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

Ahhh...I bought a bunch of Zen pretty low and sold most of it for a slight loss. Had to reroute resources but always wanted to get back to it when I had enough money to hold it. Bittersweet...glad to see it move because it's a real team with a real product in a crowded space but bummed I had to sell not long ago.

Not sure how this coin can be adopted but it's very cool to see good tech people, active and actually trying to make something go. It's an unheralded project that has a chance to go somewhere if it's not too suppressed by the Moneros who own the space. Kind of like a great soft drink but Pepsi and Coke own 99% of the market. Tough to get very far.
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

Very nice, I told you with this strong team and development and scarcity of circulating coins ZENcash can easy go to 50 USD if not even more.

And to think, it really hasn't started yet. Secure Nodes, Russian Exchange, Marketing kickoff, among many, many other projects about to happen or be completed.

They will have another Live Stream next week. I strongly suggest everyone attend if possible, they always have a ton of information on what they have going on.......and they have a lot. Their team is all over the world and growing.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

I love the coin but geez the name is just so over done. Anything with Z in the beginning just sounds like a wanna be zcash. Who is the NASA worker?

Campaign Manager (2018)
25hashcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

zencash is just your every day shitcoin. Seriously, all the fundamentals are set - (old schooler like monero)

It's crazy how scared monero spammers are about their their flawed non privacy coin with huge fees of Zcash and Zencash.

cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:19:10 AM

@25Hashcoin

Relax a little bit and go out on fresh air. I own XMR and ZENcash, its better to be agnostic. With RuffCT integration XMR further increase of anonymity will remove the last advantage of Zcash.
But yes I would never buy Zcash as a hedge to Monero because I like making money instead of losses. Zcash price wont hold or at least increase, while ZEN is still cheap.

I have researched the ZENcash team and fundamentals for a while and as I finished the research I panicked and bought immeadiately, luckily as it was around 5-7 USD. Cheesy
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:27:28 PM

I love the coin but geez the name is just so over done. Anything with Z in the beginning just sounds like a wanna be zcash. Who is the NASA worker?
Jake Tarren  CORE TECHNICAL TEAM   https://zensystem.io/team/

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: