Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN is a superior version of ZCash, but only 2% of price? lot of development  (Read 18748 times)
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

Someone trying to maintain price in this range 130-160 with much success, if he wants to sell he can, but no this is not his intention. Why would someone did this now when we expecting major rise. Those are not miners, they do not suppress price - never, they sell when  have chance. Day trades are those who selling in front of the wall.. Roll Eyes
Zcash going down, can we reach 1/10 parity?
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

I have read that different from Zcash the whole ZEN network will be encrypted and ZEN will be resistant against censorship.
Yes you are right, all this is projected for this year!

Ok I think this updates could be very interesting.
Is the developer team for ZEN fully active and paid only for this project or?

Someone trying to maintain price in this range 130-160 with much success, if he wants to sell he can, but no this is not his intention. Why would someone did this now when we expecting major rise. Those are not miners, they do not suppress price - never, they sell when  have chance.

I saw those 2 "bigger" sell walls on Bittrex. Looks like someone lets people sell ZEN into his buy orders, accumulating.
Thought about joking around with the whale and buying those walls up.  Grin
arbitrage

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

Popularity rising, many people showing interest for Secure Nodes, and probably many as myself will be very glad if we can see an video from this testings..Or at least few pictures like small presentation. This will have positive effects at price, at least those buy walls will be moved up. Grin
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:50:46 PM

Charles Hoskinson – co-founder and ex CEO of Ethereum is backing this coin. In fact in the last Live Stream update it was stated that Hoskinson’s team has been helping in an unofficial capacity in the background. About a month ago, or so during a conference (where Zencash was also represented)  Hoskinson stated that the Alt coin market may be in a bubble, and only a few of the quality ones will survive; Zencash is one of those quality coins.

Steven Nerayoff – A venture capitalist in Blockchain technology (and other ventures) is also backing this coin. He stated he is very particular to where he attaches his name is only involved with companies that he believes will have a great chance for success. He is a member of Zencash’s board.

These two big names alone is enough to see that there is more here than just “another coin”.

This company is new and has only just started. As others have said it hasn’t been promoted/pumped yet, but that could change soon. They now have marketing and Public Relations in place, and I just heard that their Secure Nodes development is about to go from Alpha to Beta on the Testnet.

Secure Nodes will be the catalyst here and part of what will make Zen unique.

I urge anybody that is interested or curious about Zencash to attend the Live Stream taking place tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1PM EDT. You can ask questions there, they are very easy to talk to.

https://blog.zensystem.io/new-zencash-livestream-schedule-wednesday-1pm-edt-held-biweekly/

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

@Yorklab

Thanks for such solid information man. The people backing ZENcash have a strong background and also I listened to an interview of Robert Viglione, his spirit reminds me what Satoshis ideals have been and also the spirit we have in the Monero community. I say ZENcash will take a good chunk of the ZCash marketcap. This is not just a small fork like ETC to ETH but something better then ZCash.

It made me buy some more just in case.
Better FOMO first and now as long it is quiet before others do.  Grin
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

Zencash is still new, it's the best time to get in early. It's still under the radar. One of the main advantages is the secure nodes, which makes the whole system decentralized. I don't know any other major privacy coin doing this. Zen will be one of the top anon coins in the coming months. There is still a lot of money to be put into development, the team is strong.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:25:42 PM

Zencash is still new, it's the best time to get in early. It's still under the radar. One of the main advantages is the secure nodes, which makes the whole system decentralized. I don't know any other major privacy coin doing this. Zen will be one of the top anon coins in the coming months. There is still a lot of money to be put into development, the team is strong.

I totally agree with that. I really like the new privacy aspects. However the public hasn't noticed it yet, but jsut imagine if it picks up like ARK or STRAT

namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150

update : namewastaken

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:32:56 PM

zencash does look interesting, is it any similar with spectre coin? since both coins are focusing on privacy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:16:01 PM

Added to my position in Zencash. Its correction seems over so it just need a news catalyst to
take it higher.
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

zencash does look interesting, is it any similar with spectre coin? since both coins are focusing on privacy

There are others who can answer your question more directly, but here is a quick overview of Zen

Elements of ZenCash that are different and unique from most other cryptocurrencies. Others have them, but not in this combination:

Private Transactions – Advanced crypto technology (zk-SNARKs) used for private transactions, communication, and publishing. zk-SNARKS enable transactions of ZenCash without revealing the sender, receiver, or amount onto the blockchain. ZenCash also has traditional transparent transactions available for use, where the sender, recipient, and amount are recorded and available on the blockchain (just like Bitcoin).

Encrypted and Resilient Network Transport – Create and maintain a stable and secure network to operate Zen with Secure Nodes, paid for when a Zen block is mined. There will be thousands of Secure Nodes all over the world for ZenCash wallets to connect to, and network communication from wallets to nodes will be fully encrypted.

Funding for Viability and Growth – Ongoing funding of the treasury to pay for development, marketing, and partnerships. This is important to adding features, keeping applications current, and having a team who looks after and cares about the needs of the ZenCash users.

Inclusive Governance – Governance with participation by all people involved in making ZenCash work – Zen Blockchain Foundation members, developers, owners of ZenCash, secure node operators, mining pool operators, exchanges. All people involved with ZEN are stakeholders, and owners of ZEN are encouraged to participate in governance to influence the direction of ZenCash.

HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:47:40 AM

There are others who can answer your question more directly, but here is a quick overview of Zen

Elements of ZenCash that are different and unique from most other cryptocurrencies. Others have them, but not in this combination:

Private Transactions – Advanced crypto technology (zk-SNARKs) used for private transactions, communication, and publishing. zk-SNARKS enable transactions of ZenCash without revealing the sender, receiver, or amount onto the blockchain. ZenCash also has traditional transparent transactions available for use, where the sender, recipient, and amount are recorded and available on the blockchain (just like Bitcoin).

Encrypted and Resilient Network Transport – Create and maintain a stable and secure network to operate Zen with Secure Nodes, paid for when a Zen block is mined. There will be thousands of Secure Nodes all over the world for ZenCash wallets to connect to, and network communication from wallets to nodes will be fully encrypted.

Funding for Viability and Growth – Ongoing funding of the treasury to pay for development, marketing, and partnerships. This is important to adding features, keeping applications current, and having a team who looks after and cares about the needs of the ZenCash users.

Inclusive Governance – Governance with participation by all people involved in making ZenCash work – Zen Blockchain Foundation members, developers, owners of ZenCash, secure node operators, mining pool operators, exchanges. All people involved with ZEN are stakeholders, and owners of ZEN are encouraged to participate in governance to influence the direction of ZenCash.

Since it forked half a year ago from ZCL it is now stronger and can focus on the important issues. Good summary of the benefits!

vg54dett

Activity: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:51:03 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:20:04 PM by vg54dett

Do we already know when the nodes will be possible to run ?
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

Do we already know when the nodes will be possible to run ?
There is no exact date, in coming period when all testings are done. Nobody wants this to become fiasco, so everything is checking multiple times. You can join slack channel https://zencash.slack.com/  and there you can join testers #securenodes and from first hand you can get information about progress. Everything is transparent.

ZenCash update on Development, Wallets, Secure Nodes 08.14.2017.
https://youtu.be/E7v7jIb4qAw

Please visit us here->
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0

You can rent this space
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:37:31 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 08:49:35 AM by cryptimus prime

ZEN price and trading volume are heating up, already 7,50 USD from 5 USD.
I see this one going without problems up to 50 USD.

Edit: ZEN over 8 USD already. I knew such a good coin would not remain unnoticed by the whales.  Cool
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:43:44 AM

Very nice movement today! I think we see 10usd before weekend starts, happy i found this gem.

Soon release of nodes right? buckle up!

ngm-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

Just bought few of it. Following ZenCash for a while now, should have bought it earlier..
arbitrage

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

What a movement Zen easily can go to it's previous prices just need nodes and an major update as a trigger. This is still very good opportunity, don't waste your time starting price was 500k. Someone accumulated a lot under 160k so be ready for next jump.  
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

One thing that hits me when i watch the video updates is how amazingly clear, transparent and professional the team is. And the team seems big.

Here is the latest bi weekly update from 14 hours ago
https://youtu.be/_pxzbWSaymk

yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

If you want to know why the price is moving up, listen to the Live Stream.

https://youtu.be/_pxzbWSaymk

It amazes me to hear how much is gong on in the background....but it won't be in the background for long.

The team keeps growing

Marketing hasn't started yet, but is about to.

New wallets

Ledger integration

Eastern European awareness about to kick off. (they're getting a lot of interest from Russia now)

Russian exchange next week.

The list goes on. This hasn't even started yet.

cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

The ZEN trading volume today has increased fourfold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: