Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN is a superior version of ZCash, but only 2% of price? lot of development  (Read 18748 times)
Rahlar

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:28:13 AM

I believe a large number of people bought in planning on it going 10x in a week, and have no clue what they even bought.  It will likely fall back down a bit when they panic sell or notice it hasn't went up exponentially since they bought in at $20.
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:58:57 AM

I believe a large number of people bought in planning on it going 10x in a week, and have no clue what they even bought.  It will likely fall back down a bit when they panic sell or notice it hasn't went up exponentially since they bought in at $20.

I've been watching & mining ZEN for months now, the chart was starting to flatten out and once it started edging down instead of up, massive sell began. I didn't think it was going to cave into itself that bad... There goes a massive chunk of my portfolio value... I had 640 from mining and wanted to get it up to 1000 >.< Ohh well I still made more money overall. Just hate losing value in BTC over stupid trades I could have prevented...  Angry

I like crypto
martyroz

Activity: 325
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:15:55 AM

I've been watching & mining ZEN for months now, the chart was starting to flatten out and once it started edging down instead of up, massive sell began. I didn't think it was going to cave into itself that bad... There goes a massive chunk of my portfolio value... I had 640 from mining and wanted to get it up to 1000 >.< Ohh well I still made more money overall. Just hate losing value in BTC over stupid trades I could have prevented...  Angry

I must be on another planet; ZEN is stil 0.004 BTC?
How have you lost a massive chunk of portfolio?

I have mined nothing but ZEN since late June so needless to say I am pretty ecstatic!
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:56:19 AM

I must be on another planet; ZEN is stil 0.004 BTC?
How have you lost a massive chunk of portfolio?

I have mined nothing but ZEN since late June so needless to say I am pretty ecstatic!

Well obviously the price is jumping up and down. I just happened to buy it at .0042 and then it ended up dropping down to .0034 soon after. It since picked back up since bitcoin is losing strength. I was just ranting about my failed entry point.

I like crypto
martyroz

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:10:54 AM

Well obviously the price is jumping up and down. I just happened to buy it at .0042 and then it ended up dropping down to .0034 soon after. It since picked back up since bitcoin is losing strength. I was just ranting about my failed entry point.

Yeah sorry, I didn't see that you had bought in at .0042, I thought you just accumulated 700 ZEN before the pump.

The last week has been quite volatile. Lesson learned that I think the PBC valuation (buy until $20) is quite respected and holds weight in the form of a buy-wall.

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:50:11 AM

ZenCash is flying high after the report from Palm Beach Confidential. I sold a few that I had when the price bounced. Should have waited more but was too quick to sell at $18. Should I buy them back?
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

ZenCash is flying high after the report from Palm Beach Confidential. I sold a few that I had when the price bounced. Should have waited more but was too quick to sell at $18. Should I buy them back?
Better times comming, notice that altcoins slowly going back to previous positions, Bitcoin could stay at this level for a while, this could be a very healthy for alts growth. I will put my buy orders lower, just in case. ZEN is hot now, with good fud attack we could be at 200k again. I never sell all at once, 1/3, then trying to catch another 1/3 on the peak..Last third is for surprises  Wink
martyroz

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:40:25 AM

ZEN heaven right now @_@
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:09 AM

Zen is the real deal, I have a lot of confidence in the team and only wish I backed them a bit more before this price jump and positive news reporting!

Think it will continue to trend upwards. I'm hoping the mining difficulty gets a bit easier if/when people shuffle off to mine bitcoin gold. But will have to wait and see.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:24:29 AM

I missed Zen befor the pump to 25$

Do you think 17$ is a good price for buying my first Zen ? The marketcap seems to be low and the project very serious ...

What level can reach Zencash?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:55:13 PM

Do you think 17$ is a good price for buying my first Zen ? The marketcap seems to be low and the project very serious ...

well it’s my opinion that Zen is a good price to buy in just now and I see no reason why Zen cannot reach triple figures next year,the development and team behind this project is assume  and there building a worldwide ecosystem with loads going on behind the scene,when this Bitcoin fork none sense is over money will flow back to altcoins and Zen will be back on course but that’s just my opinion.
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

Do not chase pumps. Wait for it to drop. It's mad overbought right now.
martyroz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:21 AM

Do not chase pumps. Wait for it to drop. It's mad overbought right now.

good call.
wait...
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:15:15 AM

lmao at zen getting another PBC pump from people who think the one from last month is this month Grin seems too absurd, is there something else causing this that i missed?

either way v happy about it Cool

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:24:36 AM

whats up with this pump,cant find any info that caused it...
kazanchev

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:35:33 AM

lmao at zen getting another PBC pump from people who think the one from last month is this month Grin seems too absurd, is there something else causing this that i missed?

It's not absurd. Everything matches.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:40:10 AM

It's not absurd. Everything matches.

I don't think you get what i mean. It already pumped with the October report (which featured ZEN), so the cat's been out of the bag for a while that Teeka likes it

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:08:41 AM

It seems Teeka pumped it again today. See last pages of this discussion thread for details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2305634.0

ZEN is a great coin for long-term regardless of any pumps.
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

You make nice call. Zen price now 20$ + .I have following you now haha

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kazanchev

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

It seems Teeka pumped it again today. See last pages of this discussion thread for details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2305634.0

ZEN is a great coin for long-term regardless of any pumps.

This transcript has lines that were edited out from audio presentation (because it's easy to guess the coin). And they claim that it's live!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: