Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim Your Bitcoin Cash Balance and Exchange into Bitcoins  (Read 21115 times)
BitcoinReseller (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:23:51 AM

do you mean funds transferred into your electron wallet? then you did bittrex deposit?

you can check all your generated wallets on electron from Wallet > Private Key > Export.

it will print you text file includes all generated address and their private keys.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
krc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

Hi
   Cannot find the address in my wallet but when I look for this address on blockchair it shows that their is 0.1187628 BTC which does not belong to me but it says 0.02629122 is in the mempool which I believe is my bitcoin which was transferred to this address from my bitcoin core wallet when I transferred my bcc to bittrex from my new electron wallet. Looked at all my wallets and cannot find any reference to this address except from the trasaction of it being sent from my wallet.
Would be gratefull for any advice about if it is possible to get my bitcoins back.
jofus

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:25:10 AM

I swept my BCC to the Electron Cash wallet, but when I go to send it to the exchange it asks for a password, which I never set up.  I tried 0000 and 1234 as defaults as well as leaving it blank, but nothing works.  What gives, I can't even export the private keys without this password I never set up??
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:43:14 AM

Unfortunately I was too late at withdrawing my Bitcoins from the other exchange.
Now I lost my chance to get free money from this Bitcoin Cash airdrop. Sad
Oh well, maybe next time.
Thank you for posting this to help others, OP! Smiley
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

I swept my BCC to the Electron Cash wallet, but when I go to send it to the exchange it asks for a password, which I never set up.  I tried 0000 and 1234 as defaults as well as leaving it blank, but nothing works.  What gives, I can't even export the private keys without this password I never set up??

if you don't set password try to keep it empty.
i set easy password and i do remember it without problems.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:40:09 AM

Hi
   Cannot find the address in my wallet but when I look for this address on blockchair it shows that their is 0.1187628 BTC which does not belong to me but it says 0.02629122 is in the mempool which I believe is my bitcoin which was transferred to this address from my bitcoin core wallet when I transferred my bcc to bittrex from my new electron wallet. Looked at all my wallets and cannot find any reference to this address except from the trasaction of it being sent from my wallet.
Would be gratefull for any advice about if it is possible to get my bitcoins back.

i don't understand where is your problem exactly, as long as you was able to get bcc and invest them into bittrex.
and how btc and bcc can has same transaction id after the fork? i guess there is something wrong.

Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

Does the http://1ink.cc/xVle link check for BTC and BCH at Coinbase and Blockchain.info wallet? 

I see "No Result" when checking my public keys in the search.

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
krc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:44:38 PM

The problem is I have had my bitcoins stolen following this step by step guide as it allowed someone to access my private key It should have prioritised securing the bitcoins first.

Beware using this guide as Bitcoins get stolen.

Bitcoins a Joke :

Cannot spend them.
Every time you transfer them trade or make transactions they are reduced.
Difficult to change back to real money.
They are a free for all for anybody wishing to steel them as nothing can be done or the people behind it do not want to do anything about it as they are making the rewards from it.

Tried it got burnt finished

GOOD BY

zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:04:06 PM

Sadly, i had only a very small amount of BTC when the fork happened Sad I don't care to get them converted cause it seems to be too much of a hassle to do so atm. So i just let them sit there and watch what happens. Must have been nice though for those big BTC bagholders  Roll Eyes

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:29:36 PM

nice tutorial but you didnt mention that this electron cash its not safe at all
also you didnt mention that do not install electron cash in the same PC that running Electrum wallet

The person who distributes the Electron Cash binaries has decided to
remain anonymous, and uses the fake name "Jonald Fyookball" in order
to sign Electron Cash binaries. Thus, if these binaries contain code
that is designed to steal your bitcoins, the author of the theft will
be anonymous and walk away safely with your funds.

i try your tutorial before i found this warnings
anyway i cant sweep my private key , my PC stop responding and thank god i try with an address that have 0.001BCC

i download the electron cash from the official website can you please tell me how to uninstall this electron cash ??
volkantipi

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi BitcoinReseller,

When I set up the wallet, I entered the private key (Step use public or private keys). When the wallet is opened, bcc counterpart is displayed in mbcc. Then the uncorfirmed writing came out. Then it was transferred to an address. I did not send any. Bccs were played? I downloaded the wallet from the link you gave me. Before installing the wallet, bcc was here on blockchair.com. It does not look right now. It went 1.49 bcc. Sad

I did what I did wrong.
ek247

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:48:24 AM

Thank you, was very useful claiming from a few old addresses that I had.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

if you have a funded BTC address after the fork, like a new BTC addres funded today, can you claim those in Bitcoincash also?
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

@krc
make sure that you have anti-virus. or maybe you got hacked by someone.
Electron wallet app and Bittrex are working very fine with me without any problems.

@zeroarmy
if you have small amount of bcc i advice not to claim it now. no one knows what is behind bcc.

@radhwane
i guess this has no installation, i run same original exe to open wallet everyday.
if you can't find it on Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program, then it has no installation, just check your documents if there is any new data created for wallet info.

@volkantipi
bcc was entered into your Electron wallet app?

@ek247
most welcome

@wttbs
no you can not get bcc from btc wallets that are created or funded recently (after the fork).

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:39:41 AM

@bdlflt

try to export all your addresses from Electron wallet app and check your addresses if has balance on blockchair ?

cerealino123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:48:09 AM

hello

i followed the procedure, can see the BTCash in blockchair tied to my blockchain address but when i sweep the private key into electron cash it says no inputs ?!?!

what am i doing wrong?
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

hello

i followed the procedure, can see the BTCash in blockchair tied to my blockchain address but when i sweep the private key into electron cash it says no inputs ?!?!

what am i doing wrong?

do you get private key from blockchain?
sometimes blockchain give private key for Compressed wallet, but you have to sweep key for normal address. or the opposite.

you can try this site (use it offline for privacy) :
http://1ink.cc/hBwX

wallet details > enter private key while you're offline.
you will see two addresses for same key, compressed address and normal address. one of them should be your balanced wallet address.
each address will has different private key (one of them should be your). so you may need to use the other private key for Compressed/ or Normal wallet address.

Good luck!

cerealino123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

hello

what am i doing wrong?

do you get private key from blockchain?
sometimes blockchain give private key for Compressed wallet, but you have to sweep key for normal address. or the opposite.

you can try this site (use it offline for privacy) :
http://1ink.cc/hBwX

wallet details > enter private key while you're offline.
you will see two addresses for same key, compressed address and normal address. one of them should be your balanced wallet address.
each address will has different private key (one of them should be your). so you may need to use the other private key for Compressed/ or Normal wallet address.

Good luck!

THANK YOU

That worked out
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:39:32 PM

most welcome!

lucygreen

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

A much easier way to claim your Bitcoin cash suggested by BTS.com and described https://blog.btc.com/how-to-recover-your-trapped-bitcoin-cash-from-other-wallets-24b929543f26 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: