Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim Your Bitcoin Cash Balance and Exchange into Bitcoins  (Read 21114 times)
BitcoinReseller (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:09:24 AM

@bdlflt

try to export all your addresses from Electron wallet app and check your addresses if has balance on blockchair ?

thanks @BitcoinReseller, really appreciate the thought, but none of my addresses had any history on Blockchair

Any other ideas?

I think because my original address shows the BCC was spent, and shows that address and a new address as part of a single transaction, that this new address has my BCC (and it's not my address).

Original address: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1MWBFVgv9Nk4ey4sR29QqyoAtBEa83x82i
Transaction: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/243649462#i=0
Recipient of the BCC: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1BF6saPUmU45psmQFodTGnUEfJG2F7gBSo

Should I send that address a small amount of BCC with a message to return it and hope they do? The new address (1BF6...) had received 6 BCC earlier that same day, but hasn't spent anything and no other activity. Is it possible this is a bug when you click "Close" instead of "Broadcast" when you sweep? I could test this with some additional addresses and sweeping them (clicking Broadcast for some and Close for others), but maybe somebody else has experienced similar behavior. Clearly I clicked the wrong button, but I'm hoping 1 click wouldn't make this happen. Thanks!

maybe you should try to use some other bcc wallet?

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:11:50 AM

A much easier way to claim your Bitcoin cash suggested by BTS.com and described https://blog.btc.com/

please stop your spam posts.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

i had 0.7 bcc thanks to your info i will not realize i had money in my address.ahaha.. free money.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

i had 0.7 bcc thanks to your info i will not realize i had money in my address.ahaha.. free money.

welcome!

ziedsilver

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:59:38 AM

i do like instruction but i lost my coin Sad

my adress was have 0.3 bcc
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1NuvUQQ7rcb4hB7UyvMwsej6Aebbd4uUUT

i open electrum cash i try to swipe private key i got no inputs found

http://prntscr.com/gbfsdy

i restore wallet there is not even historic of bcc was transferd
i restore with seed and priv8 key samething i get historic of blockchain with electrum
but with electrum cash emtpy historic
even import all privatekey bcc from paper wallet all 0

http://prntscr.com/gbft0a

i want to know how money dispear and where this money gone even historic of transaction not found

anyone can help
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

@ziedsilver

are you sure your wallet has bitcoin cash balance after fork?

all wallets histories on bitcoin are same on bitcoin cash till the fork.
your balance should be recently available on your bitcoin wallet to be exists on bitcoin cash.

example, some people was sold their bitcoins before fork, and after fork they ask to claim bcc, this is not possible.

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Thanks for the tutorial. My question is: Does Bittrex generate a new deposit address once you send the coins? Because I want to keep my privacy by sending BTC separately in different batches, and for that I need the exchange to generate new receiving addresses each time.

no bittrex has one deposit address for each user.

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:47:54 PM

They have, in fact I did send all of my Bitcoin Cash there because it is really a hassle finding another exchange site that will be giving me a good bitcoin cash wallet also, Bittrex is a trusted site so I think I don't really need to find another site. Though after the fork, their Bitcoin Cash Address was under maintenance the reason I've waited for almost a whole day.

yes bittrex is old and trusted exchange site. i already save up to 3 btc on my bittrex account.

heniferlopez

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:59:39 PM

I there, if you could help me out I would very much appreciate it...

I have a bitcoin address which held a positive balance of BTC at the time of the fork.
I check on Blockchair.com and it is showing a BCH balance too
I have installed Electron Cash & followed the instructions - and when I "Sweep Private Key" - it says "No inputs found"
I have used the suggested bitcoinwallet address website and used a compressed version of my private key (both types) and still no balance showing in Electron wallet

So...  I have the public key showing a positive BCH balance on Blockchair.com
I have obtained the private key for this address from Blockchain.info wallet
And still cannot access my BCH...

What could I be doing wrong?
thanks
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:07:07 PM

I have a bitcoin address which held a positive balance of BTC at the time of the fork.
I have installed Electron Cash & followed the instructions - and when I "Sweep Private Key" - it says "No inputs found"
I have used the suggested bitcoinwallet address website and used a compressed version of my private key (both types) and still no balance showing in Electron wallet

thanks

had you tried to sweep both compressed and standard addresses?
i faced this problem too, i was sweeping address which i thought it has balance, but then tried with compressed address and it worked.

try to get the new address and new private key from this site :
http://bitaddress.org/

use it offline, click wallet details > enter private key and you will get two private keys for standard and compressed addresses.
maybe you should try both keys on Electron and hope it will works.

Good luck!

ziedsilver

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

yes i try even decompress private key samething there is no input my adress whos have money then transferd to other wallet and in the other wallet became unspunt also check plz

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/1NuvUQQ7rcb4hB7UyvMwsej6Aebbd4uUUT

and money transferd to this wallet after i swipe first time

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/1MZBGw6BBLxSNatNDPFwB5nKPqf6HQ7Eud

money still in last wallet and i dont have this adress
heniferlopez

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

thanks

i faced this problem too, i was sweeping address which i thought it has balance, but then tried with compressed address and it worked.

use it offline, click wallet details > enter private key and you will get two private keys for standard and compressed addresses.

Good luck!

I there - I did try that, and no - unfortunately it didn't work
When you try entering in a compressed private key, you can't even click the button 'Sweep' (it's greyed out) - but when you enter the longer (standard private key) it's no longer greyed out & you can click it

But, no - didn't work....
ziedsilver

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

i just get historic after i restore wallet with the decompressed privatekey not by swipe but i found money transfered to other adress  Sad
i think electrum hve exploit because no one know my privatekey

http://prntscr.com/gbttpk
asmodeus130

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

A much easier way to claim your Bitcoin cash suggested by BTS.com and described https://blog.btc.com/how-to-recover-your-trapped-bitcoin-cash-from-other-wallets-24b929543f26 

Thanks. This worked quickly and easily
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:04:03 PM

Thanks for the tutorial man. That blockchain link works very well. For me the problem is still deciding which wallet to use. Are you enjoying using that one, and do you feel secure with it. Why did you choose that one? Did you paid attention to any particular details?
I think a thread with a review, or tips on how to choose a BCH wallet would be great.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

heniferlopez

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

https://blog.[Suspicious link removed]/2017/08/22/bitcoin-cash-update/

blockchain are finally going to roll out a native fix, by the looks....
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:25:23 AM

thanks

Good luck!

I there - I did try that, and no - unfortunately it didn't work
When you try entering in a compressed private key, you can't even click the button 'Sweep' (it's greyed out) - but when you enter the longer (standard private key) it's no longer greyed out & you can click it

But, no - didn't work....

i tried it with compressed and standard key, it's working fine with both.
maybe you're using another version of Electron cash wallet?

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

Thanks for the tutorial man. That blockchain link works very well. For me the problem is still deciding which wallet to use. Are you enjoying using that one, and do you feel secure with it. Why did you choose that one? Did you paid attention to any particular details?
I think a thread with a review, or tips on how to choose a BCH wallet would be great.

i'm using Electrion cash wallet only to claim bcc and sell into btc.
my original bitcoin wallet is empty, so i have nothing to worry about  Wink

Prinz Bernhard

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:43:52 PM

Thank you for the tutorial,
all worked fine.

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

Thank you for the tutorial,
all worked fine.

most welcome!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: