Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made 'Bitcoin' the Bitcoin it is today?  (Read 2310 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

Thre big advanatage o bitcoin is the fact that it was first cryptocurrency introduced. But if didn't have users support there wouldn't be success. People realised that bitcoin gives great opportunities to make profit, to use it as a payment method, as an investment, to move from the banks and governements and that the value is rising. That all contributed for bitcoin to become what it is now. I think that still in early stage people realised that bitocin is inevitable future and that was the beginning of the success. 

Well it has goods but sometimes btc has also its bad effect. Not the btc itself is bad but depends on who and how people will use it. But generally it helped a lot of people everywhere in the globe. I for one admit that my life has changed when i discovered btc. Sometimes only the big traders are still becoming rich and small time traders tend to have just small profits over the time. But i guess everyone is free to do whatever strategy to become also a rich bitcoiner.
Bitcoin is misused by bad people. These people cannot run away from detention forever. The usage is wrong not the bitcoin technology. Many good people have used this technology in the right way. So it proved to be a blessing for them. However, in trading you need patience and strategy in order to earn huge profits.
It’s not bitcoins which should be cursed rather those who come up with wrong usage. Such people do not deserve this technology but the sad fact is we cannot stop them from using it. They are problem creators and do not deserve to live. They should be punished severely for playing with people's lives.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:38:11 PM

This is due to massive support received by bitcoin since inception, although bitcoin started slowly but presently bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity and adoption in many countries making it one of the best cryptocurrency and the fact it is decentralized currency and being used as a  means of payment makes bitcoin to be were it is today.
yes i agree it is all about how everybody support using it in the internet based technology .because  as if today the bitcoin is now verry valuable that is why ita price is more higher if we compair it in the past 3 years from now.we the supporters of bitcoin make bitcoin as it is  today.
WaterPower

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

Well it was the first cryptocurrency, which grabbed many people's attention, and is why it is so successful
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

Well it was the first cryptocurrency, which grabbed many people's attention, and is why it is so successful

Yes that's true! more people and big companies are own huge value of bitcoin and other want to have bitcoin too that's why it's has huge market value now
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:17:08 PM

What made Bitcoin so successful? How couldn't altcoins like defeat it at the early stages? Is it because of the overwhelming support of the community that made bitcoin what it is today?
Yes . It is indeed of its community. Bitcoin remained the no.1 cryptocurrency for a long period of time becuase of its large community that highly affects its market demand. The support from the community makes its market value increase compared to altcoins. And now that more people are engaging into Bitcoin, surely it will be more successful.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

What made Bitcoin so successful? How couldn't altcoins like defeat it at the early stages? Is it because of the overwhelming support of the community that made bitcoin what it is today?

Comparatively, ethereum could be considered more successful in several aspects as well as in the price achieved in a much shorter time than bitcoin, so we can not say that no altcoin has been able to break the hegemony of bitcoin, and this should also be considered as an advance of the many developments in technological matters that are to come, and that certainly could see the bitcoin definitively fall from the leadership that until now has maintained.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

Bitcoin is very successful today but it has faced lot of ups and down during its journey over the years. People liked the idea of decentralized currency and its innovative features. More and more people have started to trust and invest into the bitcoins; as the bitcoins are gaining trust and popularity, its price is increasing by each passing day.

Being decentralized doesn't always will bring good result as while we are getting big advantages and benefits by using bitcoin, it can also bring good advantages and benefits for illegal and shady transaction.

For bitcoin to be fully accepted they must be recognized by the government. No way we can stay decentralized for long time.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

Bitcoin become successful today because of the users and supporters who uses bitcoin. With its continues support that until today bitcoin is still existing. Yes I agree it grab by many because of its value and benefits offer to the users.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:53:19 PM

There are reasons such as :
1. Bitcoin have biggest community and some of them are loyal.
2. Bitcoin is the first decentralized currency, few people tried this in past, but ended failure or stopped by government.
3. Bitcoin development involved lots of experienced/many developers while other altcoin simply clone/modify bitcoin/altcoin source codes.
4. Bitcoin is actively developed even though in few years it's stuck due to different ideas to upgrade bitcoin a.k.a drama.
5. Many merchants accept bitcoin if you compare it with merchants who accept altcoin.
There are so many reasons about this why bitcoin become bitcoin as of today.  Bitcoin as of now have the biggest numbers of users, as you can see there billions of users are using bitcoin as a tool of earnings. Bitcoin was actively developes as of now and they tried to make this good.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:42:21 AM

Yes, its because of the support of the community. Bitcoin helps many people so everyone embraced it and support so that it become successful and also to share it with others. Everything can be successful because of the supporters and nothing can be successful without the people working behind it.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

Bitcoins is new revolution in digital currency combined with technology in internet, it is new idea never think before by the Banks and the government. Bitcoins is more transparant, decentralized than fiat currency because of this new idea many people adopt, support and finally many people be trusted in bitcoins and invested in bitcoins, until today bitcoins becomed succesfull in digital currency.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:54:59 AM

Bitcoins is new revolution in digital currency combined with technology in internet, it is new idea never think before by the Banks and the government. Bitcoins is more transparant, decentralized than fiat currency because of this new idea many people adopt, support and finally many people be trusted in bitcoins and invested in bitcoins, until today bitcoins becomed succesfull in digital currency.

Anonymous transfer of money.
Mostly for illegal transactions.

vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin today due to the awesome support of us the community. Bitcoin won't reach its status today if we don't give our 100 support and belief. As we all know bitcoin might be the future of finance, and be of a good investment in the near future. All we need to do is share it more so that the support will continue. But as we can observe payment is  getting high, so if we wanted to prosper more in this business we need to lower the fees.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:09:54 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin today due to the awesome support of us the community. Bitcoin won't reach its status today if we don't give our 100 % support and belief. As we all know bitcoin might be the future of finance, and be of a good investment in the near future. All we need to do is share it more so that the support will continue. But as we can observe payment is  getting high, so if we wanted to prosper more in this business we need to lower the fees.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

I guess it is you and I and the rest of us who love and support bitcoin forming a big community of bitcoin patriots.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

Hi,

The earnings of currency makes my mind `Bitcoin' is for today. It's a great earning site for every body who know it will. i didn't know about it before but my friends know about it and they inspire me about it. When i came here i seen that actually it has a great opportunity to earn beside a job. It has a large market to work. if i have a good knowledge about it i can earn money and nobody deprive me from it. It's a peer to peer market and nobody can't control the market, it is the greatest opportunity to work. so i suggest every come,see and work.

Thanks.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:12:11 AM

Bitcoin started with wanted features: It is anonymous, you can transfer money across boarders with it, it goes (went) fast.
In the beginning of bitcoin those were reasons why people bought it.
And like everything else that has a certain demand, bitcoin got more expensive.
That brought the altcons on the plan. They are way more important than most people think.
Through the option of trading more and more money went into the crypto world. And in bitcoin as well.
The more money could be made the bigger the popularity was.
Until the reasons to buy bitcoins changed from what they were in the beginning to pure investment.
Right now bitcoin is two things I think: an investment and the glue that keeps the altcoin and trading system together.
fossilized

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:39:25 AM

I would credit the dark web for partially contributing to the rise of bitcoin. It was a hugely utilized decentralized currency then, evident by the fall in BTC price when silkroad got busted. Thankfully after that it went into mainstream and due to the momentum it already had with a strong community behind it, the rest was history. The community really made it into what it is today.

usman.temuri

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

Bitcoin tends to make people crazy and not just Bitcoin fanboys, venture capitalists and Libertarians
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:49:03 AM

It was made by unconventional hardships and imagitivity like crazy and all the steps and process to make this masterpeice by the time goes by many investors have been interested and charmed by its uniqeness
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: