Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:39:13 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 08:24:00 PM by FIEX

Does anyone have a link to utrust's smart contract code? I couldn't find it on their website.

Good question Shocked

Nothing in here. https://github.com/utrustdev

I cannot believe no one brought this lack of smart contract source code up in the past 330 pages. Including myself Sad

It is interesting then how the tokens were added to the exchanges if there is no smart contract ...

The answer is simple if there is an utrust pair being traded, it means that is fake, the smart contract hasn't been deployed yet, nor anybody has the tokens, so if someone started trading, then they were reckt, losing money XD.

This cant be a scam Smiley
I'm sure when some of the UTRUST devs see this question they will give to link for the smart contract. If always possible to ask for it in there Telegram channel.
coinz101

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

scam icos don't ask you nothing..they just accept your money and run...utrust ico is the most legally rigorous ico I have seen ever, they ask a bunch of documents and only 70 countries can participate with and participants have to do kyc and aml...also they have a bunch of legal firms as partner as you can see on the home page..they are not messing around when it comes to legalities and thats why I love it even more
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

scam icos don't ask you nothing..they just accept your money and run...utrust ico is the most legally rigorous ico I have seen ever, they ask a bunch of documents and only 70 countries can participate with and participants have to do kyc and aml...also they have a bunch of legal firms as partner as you can see on the home page..they are not messing around when it comes to legalities and thats why I love it even more

Exactly, thanks for explaining this!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Yes token are not realeased yet, I’m impatient too to see Utrust start to be traded, I’m sure the price will be high fastly, and the token will be listed on kucoin, a very interesting exchanges.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

Yes token are not realeased yet, I’m impatient too to see Utrust start to be traded, I’m sure the price will be high fastly, and the token will be listed on kucoin, a very interesting exchanges.

i hope it will be listed on serious exchanges fast i dont like etherdelta
mrsaint

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

We are not an open source company and never intended to be one. We are also not listed on GitHub (not sure who's profile that is, but it isn't ours).

Right. You do realize that this profile, which is not yours, lists two users.

https://github.com/orgs/utrustdev/people

* Fernando Mendes https://github.com/fribmendes
* Miguel Palhas https://github.com/naps62

So I assume these two profiles must also be fake and not really yours then? Since both are members of your team... https://utrust.io/team

We are also not using a smart contract to collect funds because that isn't possible when you also want to accept Bitcoin (which we do). Smart contracts are only used in projects that only accept Ethereum as a contribution and automatically send tokens back. For several reasons (Bitcoin, KYC, ...) that is impossible to achieve right now.

You preferred the option to accept Bitcoin over the transparency achieved through a smart contract? Curious.

Thanks for stopping by though. Do you mind sharing some more input about some other aspects?

* Why is nobody of the team, including the CEO, a director of utrust?
* Why did you choose a debt collector to do the kyc process?
* Why did you change the terms between the ICO and the pre-ICO, and what can people who participated in the pre-ICO do to access their tokens without agreeing on the new terms?

Thanks in advance.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

etherdalta adds fast tokens project. i think other exchanges take to add projects its mean all people can get tokens after ICO also.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

We are not an open source company and never intended to be one. We are also not listed on GitHub (not sure who's profile that is, but it isn't ours). We are also not using a smart contract to collect funds because that isn't possible when you also want to accept Bitcoin (which we do). Smart contracts are only used in projects that only accept Ethereum as a contribution and automatically send tokens back. For several reasons (Bitcoin, KYC, ...) that is impossible to achieve right now.

Hope this helps!

Pretty sure that is Utrust's repository though. Maybe not officially, but it is subscribed to by Fernando Mendes and Miguel Palhas.

https://github.com/fribmendes
https://github.com/naps62
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

Does anyone have a link to utrust's smart contract code? I couldn't find it on their website.

Good question Shocked

I cannot believe no one brought this lack of smart contract source code up in the past 330 pages. Including myself Sad

It is interesting then how the tokens were added to the exchanges if there is no smart contract ...

The answer is simple if there is an utrust pair being traded, it means that is fake, the smart contract hasn't been deployed yet, nor anybody has the tokens, so if someone started trading, then they were reckt, losing money XD.

Lol. Your right. If it so happens then it means scam.

But let's not jump into any conclusions yet. Let's wait for someone in the utrust team to explain this thoroughly to us.
To be honest, i really doubt that this ICO is a scam. After all the effort they have put into this project? Really won't add up if they are only trying to scam people.

Hi guys,

not sure how some people here misunderstood our message yesterday, but we announced that UTRUST will be traded, not that it is currently traded. UTRUST is not on any exchange, but it will be shortly after. Please don't misinterpret the very statements we release to keep you all in the loop of the partnerships we forge for you! 👌🏻

Good question Shocked

they have it and they announced exchanges. they don't need to have it on github and opensourse it

People are talking about the token smart contract which isn't deployed yet. Investors gave their unique address on Utrust and after ICO they will receive UTK, I've seen many ICOs doing this when you can contribute with more currencies lastly Oxy and Corion

We are not an open source company and never intended to be one. We are also not listed on GitHub (not sure who's profile that is, but it isn't ours). We are also not using a smart contract to collect funds because that isn't possible when you also want to accept Bitcoin (which we do). Smart contracts are only used in projects that only accept Ethereum as a contribution and automatically send tokens back. For several reasons (Bitcoin, KYC, ...) that is impossible to achieve right now.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for your clarification! Surely it's PayPal hired people to get rid of the competitor! Cheesy

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

We are not an open source company and never intended to be one. We are also not listed on GitHub (not sure who's profile that is, but it isn't ours).

Right. You do realize that this profile, which is not yours, lists two users.

https://github.com/orgs/utrustdev/people

* Fernando Mendes https://github.com/fribmendes
* Miguel Palhas https://github.com/naps62

So I assume these two profiles must also be fake and not really yours then? Since both are members of your team... https://utrust.io/team

You do realise that our company has 15 engineers, not two, and if two of them signed up for something it doesn't mean this is the company profile we're using. Plus, even if we were using GitHub, the repositories would be private and not open to the public. You don't go to GitHub to lookup the source code of Windows either! Smiley

We are also not using a smart contract to collect funds because that isn't possible when you also want to accept Bitcoin (which we do). Smart contracts are only used in projects that only accept Ethereum as a contribution and automatically send tokens back. For several reasons (Bitcoin, KYC, ...) that is impossible to achieve right now.

You preferred the option to accept Bitcoin over the transparency achieved through a smart contract? Curious.

Thanks for stopping by though. Do you mind sharing some more input about some other aspects?

* Why is nobody of the team, including the CEO, a director of utrust?
* Why did you choose a debt collector to do the kyc process?
* Why did you change the terms between the ICO and the pre-ICO, and what can people who participated in the pre-ICO access their tokens without agreeing on the new terms?

Thanks in advance.

Your questions are very quickly answered.

• Simple: You need a permanent resident living in Switzerland to open the company type we chose. Just because there is only one director now, doesn't mean there is only ever going to be one. Our legal, financial arms and place of incorporation are in Switzerland (UTRUST Switzerland AG). Our operational branch (Engineering/UX/...) is in Portugal. More directors will be added in due time.
  • First of all, they are not a dept-collecting company. They're a group that offer a variety of services, including debt collecting in some countries and compliance that we are contracting. There are very few KYC companies in the world that are FINMA approved, they are one of them.
  • We are allowed to change the terms within certain boundaries at any given time, just like every other company in the world. Particularly when it comes to changing regulation, which in our case required us to enforce KYC on all participants, including pre-ICO ones. Naturally, this is not something we want to do as it costs money and is a hurdle/hassle for everybody. However, since we are a fully compliant ICO, we comply to the current law and regulations, and will continue to do so.

Rest assured that we are actively looking into adding more countries (as we announced in our last email) and will also continue to do so.

Hope this helps!
mrsaint

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

You do realise that our company has 15 engineers, not two, and if two of them signed up for something it doesn't mean this is the company profile we're using. Plus, even if we were using GitHub, the repositories would be private and not open to the public. You don't go to GitHub to lookup the source code of Windows either! Smiley

My apology, but you said that this Github profile was not yours. If one or even two employees of your company create a profile with your company's name, then it stands to reason to assume that this is your profile. Curious to see the new list of your engineers... seems you have expanded, because on your team page I only count 8 engineers.

• Simple: You need a permanent resident living in Switzerland to open the company type we chose. Just because there is only one director now, doesn't mean there is only ever going to be one. Our legal, financial arms and place of incorporation are in Switzerland (UTRUST Switzerland AG). Our operational branch (Engineering/UX/...) is in Portugal. More directors will be added in due time.

That doesn't make any sense (I live in Switzerland and I know a bit about how to form a company). Yes, you may choose one trustee or person who is a Swiss resident (yes, even one with a questonable background), but that doesn't explain why nobody of the actual team has been named a director. Why only in "due time"? There is no process involved in adding a director when the company is formed.

• First of all, they are not a dept-collecting company. They're a group that offer a variety of services, including debt collecting in some countries and compliance that we are contracting. There are very few KYC companies in the world that are FINMA approved, they are one of them.

Yes, of course they are a debt-collecting company. You can pretty-talk them as much as you want, but anyone in Switzerland knows (either from first-hand experience or from the frequent news coverage) who Intrum Justita is. They may have recently added KYC service, because they licensed IDnow eSign, but they are certainly not the only one offering that service - and it's not Instrum Justita who is FINMA approved, as you say, but it is the IDnow eSign service (https://www.idnow.de/) if at all.

• We are allowed to change the terms within certain boundaries at any given time, just like every other company in the world. Particularly when it comes to changing regulation, which in our case required us to enforce KYC on all participants, including pre-ICO ones. Naturally, this is not something we want to do as it costs money and is a hurdle/hassle for everybody. However, since we are a fully compliant ICO, we comply to the current law and regulations, and will continue to do so.

Again, what you are saying is untrue. You say yourself, within certain boundaries, but nothing about your changes is within boundaries. These are two completely different terms. In this case, just like every other company, as you say, you would have had to at least offer any pre-ICO token owner the option to return the tokens. For example, you say now that I must not be a politically exposed person (PEP). But what if I am? I cannot agree to your new terms then or I would have to lie. But I do have tokens from the pre-ICO, where you made no such conditions. And I most certainly don't want my personal information to be shared with Instrum Justita - under no circumstance. The terms are so fundamentally different that it makes my head ache and I seriously question whether you're as transparent and professional as you like us to believe. Don't believe me? Compare them yourself:

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:40:10 PM

etherdelta isn't that bad as you think I do most of my transfers there. If you know how it works you will like it quickly.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Good question Shocked

I think/hope the code hasn't been made public. It wouldn't surprise me though. A lot of ICO's haven't published their code on GitHub.
Also the nature of UTRUST's product is close source imo.
I'm just being objective here. I hope I'm right .
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

@mrsaint

imo, you should ask for a refund of your tokens Smiley

they just want to do this kyc shit before everything is finished. when they had the intention to scam us, they would not give a fuck to kyc and some other regulatories and just run away after the ico.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:07:35 PM

Good question Shocked

I think/hope the code hasn't been made public. It wouldn't surprise me though. A lot of ICO's haven't published their code on GitHub.
Also the nature of UTRUST's product is close source imo.
I'm just being objective here. I hope I'm right .

I am not talking about their product code, I am talking about the source code for a smart contract which just describes how tokens are distributed. But UTRUST has no smart contract since they accept other currencies besides Ether, so this discussion is pointless.
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:30:00 PM

I like Etherdelta but other big exchanges are needed obviously.
Bittrex, Liqui, Hitbtc, BigOne, Binance etc., I hope one of them will list Utrust token.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:37:06 PM

I like Etherdelta but other big exchanges are needed obviously.
Bittrex, Liqui, Hitbtc, BigOne, Binance etc., I hope one of them will list Utrust token.

I expend the token to drop in price at first, due to bounty hunters dumping these. there might be great profit in holding

karabiber

Merit: 654

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:46:07 PM

I expend the token to drop in price at first, due to bounty hunters dumping these. there might be great profit in holding

Yeah, that's always possible. We don't know how bounty hunters act.
Maybe they won't sell if price increases at launch, who knows?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

Good question Shocked

It is sure that it would be good to have it. But with all the information we have on the product and on the team, I don't worry about this.
magisterr

Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:06:06 PM

I dont want sell my tokens now. I want to hold for long time, when platform will be ready - price will be more higher.
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: