Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

I just find, that Utrust company registered in Switzerland? I think in Portugal (because devs from Portugal)  Roll Eyes

We are incorporated in Switzerland for legal reasons. Switzerland has been exceptionally welcoming to blockchain projects!

Thank you for your reply. I also read in one of the interviews on medium that the staff will partly move to switzerland in the near future and some of them will stay in Portugal.

So, they will have offices both in Switzerland and in Portugal?

Yes I think so, you can read it here:
https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb
''We also had the pleasure of meeting most of the engineers, designers and executives when we traveled to their offices in Braga, Portugal. They plan to move some of the members to Zug (Switzerland) in early 2018 but continue the majority of their operations in Portugal which makes financial sense.''

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

Yea putting half our money is not a very good idea.

About UTRUST, I was very excited about the project at the beginning. Then I read the whitepaper and didnt get impressive, so now I have mixed feeling. Aren't there others projects trying to do the same?I didn't find any groundbreaking concepts. Ok 1% is quite low, but other than that, for example the observer/mediator (or whatever its called) supposedly looking over the chat dispute doesn't seem very scalable to paypal levels. Did I miss something? If the dispute was overlooked by an AI chat bot, I could see a lot of interesting opportunities. Obv, not implying this is easy by any means.

I agree with you that Utrust and other ICO has similarity. I guess each and every ICO has edge to one another that's why Utrust is very aggressive to market their product. I just love the fact that Utrust gain a lot of popularity and good reviews with that note people will buy more Utrust ICO. Means Utrust ICO will soar high at the first bump.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

About UTRUST, I was very excited about the project at the beginning. Then I read the whitepaper and didnt get impressive, so now I have mixed feeling. Aren't there others projects trying to do the same?I didn't find any groundbreaking concepts. Ok 1% is quite low, but other than that, for example the observer/mediator (or whatever its called) supposedly looking over the chat dispute doesn't seem very scalable to paypal levels. Did I miss something? If the dispute was overlooked by an AI chat bot, I could see a lot of interesting opportunities. Obv, not implying this is easy by any means.

I agree with you that Utrust and other ICO has similarity. I guess each and every ICO has edge to one another that's why Utrust is very aggressive to market their product. I just love the fact that Utrust gain a lot of popularity and good reviews with that note people will buy more Utrust ICO. Means Utrust ICO will soar high at the first bump.

Aggressive market = aggressive bounties = bounty hunters will have a lof of UTRUST in their hands an we know that those hands are very weak

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:15:56 PM

So can US citizens officially take part of Utrust ICO or it hasnt been resolved yet? I would be good if you address this before November 2nd. We all know how much this would mean for initial budget.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Aggressive market = aggressive bounties = bounty hunters will have a lof of UTRUST in their hands an we know that those hands are very weak
You are seriously exaggerating this bounty. Even if there will be dump price will recover in no time Wink
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Bounty project pool is only 5% of Total issued UTRUST Tokens, I don't think that such a volume can seriously affect the rate..

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

Bounty project pool is only 5% of Total issued UTRUST Tokens, I don't think that such a volume can seriously affect the rate..
The biggest effect have whales who dump the coins right after the end of an ICO just to make quick profits.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:46:03 PM

You are seriously exaggerating this bounty. Even if there will be dump price will recover in no time Wink

I think they have made some good marketing decisions to gain popularity. let's see how it evolves.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

Only a few days will the project officially begin. I think this project will be successful soon because it is sure that this project is being attracted by many investors and I hope in the coming time many new updates on the project will be updated by the dev team.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

So can US citizens officially take part of Utrust ICO or it hasnt been resolved yet? I would be good if you address this before November 2nd. We all know how much this would mean for initial budget.

I didn't know that the participation of US citizens is still under discussion, I might be wrong but as far as I know they aren't allowed to take part in UTRUST ICO.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:59:25 PM

I didn't know that the participation of US citizens is still under discussion, I might be wrong but as far as I know they aren't allowed to take part in UTRUST ICO.

Says right on the frontpage of the UTRUST website, they are still checking whether it is possible to buy tokens as a US based investor:

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

Hello!
What news about the project?
Who knows how long the ICO will last?
And after what time after the sale of tokens payments for the bounty will start?
In advance thanks for answers!
Have a nice day, everyone.
I wish UTRUST companies more generous investors!

The launch of the ico in the utrust project is on novenmnber two year of two thousand seventeen.
Well sir in terms of updates also there are so many investors that wanta to invest in this utrust project. We are so excited for this November two is coming.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

I am considering a large investment in this project as it is very similar to Monetha and is a good investment in the future. I hope to be able to participate in the group telegram because I have a lot of questions about the project

I must agee with you sir. I want also to invest a large amount of money to this project because of its feature that will help us buyers and also sellers to have a security to our tokens or coins.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

There could be other projects with similarities. But those kinds of project are needed, just hope that Utrust is the right choice.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

Says right on the frontpage of the UTRUST website, they are still checking whether it is possible to buy tokens as a US based investor:

LOL, have been so busy with reading reviews + watching videos about UTRUST that I haven't checked their website for a while  Smiley

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

LOL, have been so busy with reading reviews + watching videos about UTRUST that I haven't checked their website for a while  Smiley
It's great that they also allow US investors. Not many projects lately allowed this.

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

As Utrust being accepted multiple cryptocurrencies and chargebacks are absent and that they offer a platform of mediation in case of litigation, the customers and the traders are sure to be protected from the fraud and mutilples interests to adopt this solution of payment.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

It's great that they also allow US investors. Not many projects lately allowed this.

Woah, hold it! They are still checking, nothing is not settled yet. If UTrust tokens are considered securities it is a no-go for US investors. There is also a chance UTrust raises a red flag in the US because of "activities that relate to transactions that involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses". Then again there are also crypto exchanges in the US like Bittrex and Kraken.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

Woah, hold it! They are still checking, nothing is not settled yet. If UTrust tokens are considered securities it is a no-go for US investors. There is also a chance UTrust raises a red flag in the US because of "activities that relate to transactions that involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses". Then again there are also crypto exchanges in the US like Bittrex and Kraken.

and there were also a part of the sever infrastrucuture of btc-e T_T" damn the us govs...

i think it is good that they do not decline us residents directly, just telling them, guys we have to check out with our legal before we can say, you are in Smiley
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:53:35 PM

Utrust tokens are ultra-liquid which allows us to easily spend them on products or services presented on the platform (you have a chat to chat with the seller and ask questions) but also to keep them in the long term as a safe haven.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: