Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:18:30 PM

Dear Community,

The pre ico sold out is a good sign .. maybe it's safe to invest now  Grin
If it's going to be sold out, I'm expecting many weak hands like I saw in previous ICOs or price go down till Q2 next year. I'm planning to buy when price's going to be cheap
It's sad that most previous projects are sold after they go to exchanges lower than the ICO price was. Let's hope UTRUST will not be the same.

We actually have solid reason to believe that this is not going to be the case for our tokens. Most big ICOs sell at large discounts to buyer groups. These discounts are often as high as 80% of retail value. We vehemently refused to do this and rejected all inquiries of this kind! Further, U.S. investors have a vesting period of 12 months, during which they cannot withdraw (and therefore not sell) their tokens either. Moreover, the 10% we hold are only released at 2% every year (over 5 years). And finally, we are still considering a vesting period for private investors, that could reduce the amount that could immediately be dumped for minor profit to just a handful of millions max, including the bounties.

So you may see while we are very confident in our price development. However, we will not speculate about the price or make any promises.

I've been a member of hacked.com for a year now and I always follow there advice and they never disappointed me!
When I saw this review on hacked.com:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-utrust/

It confirmed the feeling I was having about this project! I already supported it and after this review I was convienced this will be the next big thing out there!
Cant wait for the ICO!

Great work team

Thank you so much for sharing this again. We were also very happy to read it!

It hasn't officially started the ICO yet, and there are nearly 300 pages of replies,
UTRUST is  too hot

Lol, i can't keep up with it, people are speculating, and speculating is fun if you can see all the huge possibilities this has. And i for one wan't to keep up with all the speculation and news so i can tell how much i am gonna invest

Our community is just the best! ❤️

That's really good to know Smiley. But anyway price will go substantially up when'll start to deliver of course and when you start burning purchased tokens (which means that platform is live and people start using it)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

Have you all seen the review of hacked.com on Utrust ?

They have awarded UTrust with a very high score of 7/10.

An excerpt is :

If you’re bullish on cryptocurrency, UTRUST is the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. Consumers are craving a PayPal for cryptos, and UTRUST is delivering. If crypto payment processing is as coveted as industry proponents say it is, then UTRUST provides huge potential.

Wow, that's auch a wonderful news to know! These type of news will really get even a lot more peope  get into crypto currencies and most specially to this great project.

I couldn't agree more. Obviously, people are dying to have something another option even if it is just a bit better than what paypal can offer. And having u trust which has a whole lot more to offerr, i think people will eventually be thrilled to be part of this project. Because clearly, this is a sure profit investment.

I wouldn't say this is a sure profit investment. Additionally what time frame are you saying this will SURELY create a profit on your investment?

I think Utrust is a great project, but nothing in crypto is a sure thing.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

I don't know if it is posted, there are 296 pages on the thread and nearly impossible to follow everything posted.

There is a great article about utrust which I am not sure posted in here or not. Nevertheless here it is https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb
Thank you! excellent article, I have not read it before, it turns out they have a fairly large team! I also liked comparison the Utrust with different competitors.
Only the community in this forum is enough to know this project not small. You can see the bounty program of this project, a lot of members became the supporters and promoting though this project has been delayed to November. But the bounty hunters and supporters do not care that, they are really the members of the UTRUST community.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

Have you all seen the review of hacked.com on Utrust ?

They have awarded UTrust with a very high score of 7/10.

An excerpt is :

If you’re bullish on cryptocurrency, UTRUST is the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. Consumers are craving a PayPal for cryptos, and UTRUST is delivering. If crypto payment processing is as coveted as industry proponents say it is, then UTRUST provides huge potential.

Wow, that's auch a wonderful news to know! These type of news will really get even a lot more peope  get into crypto currencies and most specially to this great project.

I couldn't agree more. Obviously, people are dying to have something another option even if it is just a bit better than what paypal can offer. And having u trust which has a whole lot more to offerr, i think people will eventually be thrilled to be part of this project. Because clearly, this is a sure profit investment.
If they can build a solid platform according to the dates of their roadmap and community is continually growing I am sure this project will give you likely a great ROI.
I wouldn't say this is a sure profit investment. Additionally what time frame are you saying this will SURELY create a profit on your investment?

I think Utrust is a great project, but nothing in crypto is a sure thing.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

and ico will last up to what number? until December 2?
No, it will only go 7 days or until all the tokens are sold, so hurry up sir!

Such a short period of time. Will everyone be able to sell so quickly ...
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

3 days left until the start of the ico of utrust Smiley

i will be all in, when the time comes!

how much are you guys going to invest in utrust?
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

are you guys ready to join fast token sale. i think Utrust token sale will complete fast hardcap. i can observe this community and social media and others platforms community is so excited to join this token sale. so this token sale will goes really faster.

Yes, you are right this project really is getting a lot of attention lately. postponing the ICO for me is the greatest decision the utrust team has ever made. Because it gave way for people to find this project and to have more time to think of their investments. Because of this, a lot have also seen its potential. That is why they locked their eyes oj this project. I think that  a fast sld out isn't a childish dream at all. And can really do haooen.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

Yes i also think it will be better to be ready right for the start of the ico, Utrust has a lot of supporter and people who want to invest in the project. I think UTRUST can even reach the hard cap, one of the best ico of the end of this year.
vaughn125

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Good morning everyone!
A lot of useful information you write in the branch, many thanks to all for this. Can you please tell us what is the minimum cap for the UTRUST project?
We look forward to ICO, there is not much time left! Many thanks to the developers!
To all who take part in the bounty I wish good luck.
Have a nice day, everyone!

Good day pal, i think this project does not need a minimum cap anymore because it has collected quite a huge amount already due to the decision of the devs to postpone the ICO which has contributed a lot in the project because it was on the extension days that this project got even more noticed and managed to pull in a oretty good amount of investors.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

I don't know if it is posted, there are 296 pages on the thread and nearly impossible to follow everything posted.

There is a great article about utrust which I am not sure posted in here or not. Nevertheless here it is https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb
Thank you! excellent article, I have not read it before, it turns out they have a fairly large team! I also liked comparison the Utrust with different competitors.
Only the community in this forum is enough to know this project not small. You can see the bounty program of this project, a lot of members became the supporters and promoting though this project has been delayed to November. But the bounty hunters and supporters do not care that, they are really the members of the UTRUST community.

As a bounty hunter I invest my time only in projects I care about, to hodl (I think it's a good alternative if your crypto liquidity is locked up in long term projects and you can only invest a small amount). So yes, you can call me member of Utrust community even as a bounty hunter

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Initially, we are not planning implement any tracking services for these goods, but you can rest assured that a threshold is going to be big enough for those merchants to really have a solid history before it becomes available to them. By implication, this will mean that only sellers with a lot of trust will be able to to ever get there, and with this trust, they deserve the benefit of receiving funds almost immediately due to their reputation!

Thanks for answer. I can live with that if the seller is big enough that any complaints would harm their business. One could say their reputation takes over the function of escrow. For example Amazon, they handle complaints excellently.

Where such issues occurs, I would assume that UTRUST will have some sort of fund or just like allowance for bad debts to resolve buyer / seller issues in accordance with its protection mechanism?
vaughn125

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

As a bounty hunter I invest my time only in projects I care about, to hodl (I think it's a good alternative if your crypto liquidity is locked up in long term projects and you can only invest a small amount). So yes, you can call me member of Utrust community even as a bounty hunter

Nice strategy. I also tend to do so too. Profit in this type of strategy really just depends on the person's experience, intuition, and perseverance. This strategy is a far safer way than to invest fiat. Sure, it may take time to finally get some good amount of funds to start a cycle of profits without having to invest any dough. But at least, you are more sure and more confident to gamble into some promising ICOs like this one.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

The pre ico sold out is a good sign .. maybe it's safe to invest now  Grin
If it's going to be sold out, I'm expecting many weak hands like I saw in previous ICOs or price go down till Q2 next year. I'm planning to buy when price's going to be cheap
It's sad that most previous projects are sold after they go to exchanges lower than the ICO price was. Let's hope UTRUST will not be the same.

It's called dumping and it happens all the time. people who collect bounties dump the tokens on the market thus lowering the price. you can get them cheap then Wink

The good thing it that it tends to get higher than ICO price some weeks after the dumps, good moves to make.
vaughn125

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Initially, we are not planning implement any tracking services for these goods, but you can rest assured that a threshold is going to be big enough for those merchants to really have a solid history before it becomes available to them. By implication, this will mean that only sellers with a lot of trust will be able to to ever get there, and with this trust, they deserve the benefit of receiving funds almost immediately due to their reputation!

Thanks for answer. I can live with that if the seller is big enough that any complaints would harm their business. One could say their reputation takes over the function of escrow. For example Amazon, they handle complaints excellently.

Where such issues occurs, I would assume that UTRUST will have some sort of fund or just like allowance for bad debts to resolve buyer / seller issues in accordance with its protection mechanism?

Of course. Having none would pretty much be a very illogical project administration on the developer's part. So i think, judging by how brilliant the developers of this project are, they have already thought of this and any other possible problems to provide the very best solutions for any problems that may occur.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:09:31 PM

Hi. Is there a minimum contribution for the ICO? About how much?

0.2 ETH or 0.02 BTC 🚀
Thanks for the info.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

Good morning everyone!
A lot of useful information you write in the branch, many thanks to all for this. Can you please tell us what is the minimum cap for the UTRUST project?
We look forward to ICO, there is not much time left! Many thanks to the developers!

Good day pal, i think this project does not need a minimum cap anymore because it has collected quite a huge amount already due to the decision of the devs to postpone the ICO which has contributed a lot in the project because it was on the extension days that this project got even more noticed and managed to pull in a oretty good amount of investors.
I agree, UTRUST can easily collect hard cap-
dynamics of the popularity of the project is constantly growing, I think investors can buy all the tokens on the first day, 3 days left to start ICO
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:57 PM

Good morning everyone!

dynamics of the popularity of the project is constantly growing, I think investors can buy all the tokens on the first day, 3 days left to start ICO

For me they dont need to get the hard cap Smiley
After ICO they will burn the tokens so less tokens in supply the greater the value Smiley

I think everyone want to be part of this ICO!
This will be huge
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:53:00 PM

Good morning everyone!

After ICO they will burn the tokens so less tokens in supply the greater the value Smiley

This will be huge
I like your point of view my friend. Burning tokens is always a good thing for investors, especially if this platform succeed in the future  Smiley
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:55 PM

Good morning everyone!

This will be huge
I like your point of view my friend. Burning tokens is always a good thing for investors, especially if this platform succeed in the future  Smiley
The marketing campaign of this ICo is being good so I foresee a fast sale of the tokens.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:18:26 PM

Good morning everyone!

This will be huge

Yes, there is no need that the ICO gets sold out completely as long as unsold tokens are burned. But every dollar UTrust can raise more, can help to develop the platform faster and get more merchants to implement UTrust.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: