Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

No news or hints about the upcoming tests with merchants? Sad Would really love to hear more about this!

what is last total raised? how many backers?

they sold out all 500mil tokens according to the website. dunno how many backers.
I think nope. Before their ICO ended, i only saw around total 450million token sold. It's still remain 50 million token left (dunno it would be burned or these for Utrust team)

When there were about 3 hours left, they hitted 470+ million tokens sold and had about 12500-12600 backers.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

is there a signature? i think i will wear it without a bounty - utrust gonna make me rich Tongue

yeah, but you'd be missing out on other bounties though Tongue

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

Despite the sold out message, both progress bars on the home page and on the ICO page still show an amount of 95.5217576% which corresponds to the value shortly before the ICO came to an end.
Assuming they did not manually update the progress bars on each payment, the value represents the actual amount of raised money. Kiss

Make screenshots while you can.

maybe BTC and ETH transaction has a delay, and the progress we see is not current status,
eventually it's sold out at last , but the progress is not complete

momokaka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

congratulations utrust team and devs, witnessed the birth of a great project
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:12:44 PM

At one reviewer of ICO projects, ICOdrops, the statistic shows a 100% successful collection. Is it so? The day before the end, progress was far to 100%.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

Despite the sold out message, both progress bars on the home page and on the ICO page still show an amount of 95.5217576% which corresponds to the value shortly before the ICO came to an end.
Assuming they did not manually update the progress bars on each payment, the value represents the actual amount of raised money. Kiss

maybe BTC and ETH transaction has a delay, and the progress we see is not current status,

Could be the reason, I read in telegram that some transactions apparently took around 24h. But don't know if this counts for 20M tokens or so which were still left an hour before ICO end.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

Could be the reason, I read in telegram that some transactions apparently took around 24h. But don't know if this counts for 20M tokens or so which were still left an hour before ICO end.
The information that went through the Telegran yesterday was that it had something to do with transactions in arrears or withdrawal of fiat value in the last hours, still waiting for an official response, I think there was potential in the project for the final sale, but it was really surprising the value
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

is there a signature? i think i will wear it without a bounty - utrust gonna make me rich Tongue

maybe it's worth it, for someone who appreciates the project. In any case, I think UTRUST is waiting for success!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:19:45 PM

Here is a new update from telegram :

🚀 Welcome To UTRUST 🚀 FAQ Please Read Pinned Message - Only trust https://utrust.io - There will be people that will try to scam you. Please do be careful. 👮

Crowdsale Ended Has Ended

- Update -

KYC will start in the next few days. You will need a document (please refer to the KYC list to determine individual country requirements) and proof of address.You will have at least 60 days to complete after it opens

Tokens will be released to investors by the end of this month.

Shortly after that, they will become tradable on HitBTC and KuCoin.

First selected merchants will start using the platform.

Next conferences will take place in Switzerland, United Kingdom, Poland and Singapore!

Stay tuned for additional major exchanges and exciting community news that will follow in the next month.

Please Note that all transactions that were sent before 2 PM UTC will be honored and appear in your dashboard even after the ICO ended.

Thanks for the all the support 👍🚀

⁉️ Frequently Asked Questions ⁉️

When does KYC start?
KYC will start in the next few days. You will need a document (please refer to the KYC list to determine individual country requirements) and proof of address that you will need in order to pass KYC.

What I.D is accepted for my location?
Please view the list of Countries for KYC - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLB7fotMU8VYZFoZtgnX7V30rrAV9skDeS1Fq3lGuts/edit#gid=279118851

When can I withdraw tokens?
UTRUST tokens can be withdrawn about 1-2 weeks after ICO ends and once users verified their account (KYC).

When and What Exchanges?
Two confirmed Exchanges to be listed 1-2 weeks after the ICO ends.
- KuCoin.com
- HitBTC.com
- More to be announced

If you have any further questions please ask.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

This is an investment for a long hold Smiley
Really like this project and the team. Great marketing and great idea!

Lets hope there platform will be ready really fast.
Cant wait to see this on huge e-commerce websites.

Of course it's a long term hodl, here investors can either get rekt if they deliver nothing or epic win if they'll deliver and merchants start adding the payment platform

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

This is an investment for a long hold Smiley
Really like this project and the team. Great marketing and great idea!

Lets hope there platform will be ready really fast.
Cant wait to see this on huge e-commerce websites.

Of course it's a long term hodl, here investors can either get rekt if they deliver nothing or epic win if they'll deliver and merchants start adding the payment platform
That's the same for most ICOs. It's highly risky but if the devs have success you will get x times your investment back.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:58 PM

🚀 Welcome To UTRUST 🚀 FAQ Please Read Pinned Message - Only trust https://utrust.io - There will be people that will try to scam you. Please do be careful. 👮

- Update -

KYC will start in the next few days. You will need a document (please refer to the KYC list to determine individual country requirements) and proof of address.You will have at least 60 days to complete after it opens

Next conferences will take place in Switzerland, United Kingdom, Poland and Singapore!

Stay tuned for additional major exchanges and exciting community news that will follow in the next month.

Please Note that all transactions that were sent before 2 PM UTC will be honored and appear in your dashboard even after the ICO ended.

When does KYC start?
KYC will start in the next few days. You will need a document (please refer to the KYC list to determine individual country requirements) and proof of address that you will need in order to pass KYC.

Please view the list of Countries for KYC - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLB7fotMU8VYZFoZtgnX7V30rrAV9skDeS1Fq3lGuts/edit#gid=279118851

UTRUST tokens can be withdrawn about 1-2 weeks after ICO ends and once users verified their account (KYC).

When and What Exchanges?
- KuCoin.com
- HitBTC.com
- More to be announced

thank you for sharing this with us. guess some of us are not in the telegram channel and would miss that Smiley
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

They hit hard cap or no? How much raised?  Smiley  When will be exchanges?

my last info that i found is
472 million tokens solds of 500 million total  Smiley

yes you are right UTRUST did amazing done job. this was a great opportunity. UTRUST ICO closed near to hardcap. that means almost hardcap completed.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

maybe it's worth it, for someone who appreciates the project. In any case, I think UTRUST is waiting for success!

The wait will be long, but worth it, we will just have to wait for 1 year for the platform to go live, then we all will get our big profits, and if all wait even more, then the value increases even more Cheesy.
haxllega

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

So, in total they raised 21 mn usd? 17,5 mln + 3.5 on pre-ico.
How many tokes will be on exchanges? 500 mln? Or devs tokens will be frozen?

good question, goes all the unsold token to the exchanges?

50 million tokens went to the UTrust team. I guess these won't be available on exchanges. Another 100 million tokens were sold to private investors and are vested for 1 year.

That means around 350 million tokens should be circulating.

If they will stick with this and 100 million tokens wont be tradable for one year, then this is a great move by Utust team. We will see how they will survive initial bounty hunters dump but from then on, the value should go just up.
It's always a great move if devs make them untradeable for some time. It builds up trust and prevents investors from huge dumps.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

- Update -

When does KYC start?

When and What Exchanges?
- KuCoin.com
- HitBTC.com
- More to be announced

so kyc is required also for bounty token withdraw? also an address proof is required?...
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:52:10 PM

- Update -

When does KYC start?

When and What Exchanges?
- KuCoin.com
- HitBTC.com
- More to be announced

so kyc is required also for bounty token withdraw? also an address proof is required?...

I hope that's not the case since I've not invested money but only time with twitter campaign. At the end it's just marketing, I think I won't apply for KYC

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:53:06 PM

Congratulations to the team. Investors assessed the prospects of the project. We will wait for the further development and introduction of the product.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

- Update -

When does KYC start?

When and What Exchanges?
- KuCoin.com
- HitBTC.com
- More to be announced

uh ... this would be ugly, I like my anonymity in cryptoland Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

Has the burn rate of max. 50 million tokens a year been adapted to the reduction of the total supply from 1 billion to 500 million tokens yet? I do not remember any messages about that.
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: