Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:30:56 PM

Tokens, which investors bought on private sale (at 2cent) will be lock for one year? right?
Interesting information, where did you find this? This will create a deficit of coins on the exchange and raise the price.

This will not give private investor dumping price. I seen this in telegram
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:32:53 AM

When will Utrust start with KYC? Any idea?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

They haven't said anything yet, lets wait for their announcement, it may take a while, considering that the legal stuff to do that takes time, even though, they should say something, that it's taking a while, or it will take a while and for now they will start other stuff, etc. they, at this point, should show us that they are alive and working at least.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:21:52 AM

They haven't said anything yet, lets wait for their announcement, it may take a while, considering that the legal stuff to do that takes time, even though, they should say something, that it's taking a while, or it will take a while and for now they will start other stuff, etc. they, at this point, should show us that they are alive and working at least.

I hate that kyc process.

I just want to have my tokens and see its progress on the exchanges now Smiley . Don't like waiting.

Mefestofel_Mefis

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:20 AM

I have read that you are going to carry out by KYC for bounties hunters. This surprising decision in my opinion, and I think that it will solve a problem of multi accounts, so they won't be able to put pressure upon the price, I think that more than 50% of participants of social networks are multi accounts.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

I have read that you are going to carry out by KYC for bounties hunters. This surprising decision in my opinion, and I think that it will solve a problem of multi accounts, so they won't be able to put pressure upon the price, I think that more than 50% of participants of social networks are multi accounts.
I agree its a common problem with social networks.
ernielibre

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

I hate that kyc process.

I just want to have my tokens and see its progress on the exchanges now Smiley . Don't like waiting.
I think that kyc is a part of their requirements to the law. Same also with bittrex exchange and other stuffs.

Maybe a week from now they'll release statements about the tokens and when will they release it on exchanges.
tokenzone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

Well, we would like to congratulate the team on successful completion of ICO and wish them success in the future. We would like to remind you why it is worth your attention: https://tokenzone.io/all-posts/utrust-ico-results

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

they actually already doing a KYC process right now , but they start from a random peoples to fulfill the KYC, you will receive an email laters , if your turns come

Tozex

Powered by,
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:41:11 PM

Tokens, which investors bought on private sale (at 2cent) will be lock for one year? right?
Interesting information, where did you find this? This will create a deficit of coins on the exchange and raise the price.

They pinned that messages on their Telegram group the same day they extended their ICO (Nov 7). They also emailed all investors at that time. It is accurate. Only about 350 million tokens will be in circulation when they hit the market. 275 mil from the ICO, 50 mil from Pre-ICO and 25 mil from bounty.
It's great that some parts of UTRUST tokens will be in hold mode this will keep token price more stable.
But most of all it will of course depend on the work what done by team

Yes. I think this token will be much more stable than people think.
1. They've locked most of the low price tokens down for at least a year.
2. They hold 50 mil for the team, which won't be circulating.
3. This KYC thing will probably weed out a lot of the weak hands that were gonna dump anyway. From the telegram group, there are so many people complaining about not being able to KYC. I'm happy they're not. They should've read before dumping money into a serious investment.

The first month the price will keep high, and then the team's actions, listings on the exchanges and are needed good news.
Aren't you concerned about bounty being dumped. I know that Utrust team is competent but still cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile

If bounty is getting dumped, that just means that we are getting more utrust with a discount. I wouldn't worry about price dips with long term projects.

I really dont think that UTRUST bounties will be dump early as bounty hunters are wise enough to know that this token are valuable in the longer term and is not a scam project. Smiley

There is a very good solution to avoid price dump after bounty payment. Recently, i participated in the exchange union bounty program. The coin has been listed before the bounty distribution at 2.5$, so the exchange union team changed one rule in the bounty which is about XUC distribution; bounty hunters received their rewards in ethereum equivalence. I remember it was fixed at 1 xuc = 0.0078 eth. This was a good step forward for the project and the token as well. Maybe Utrust will think about this suggestion a little.
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

I agree that it's good for eliminating multiple accounts but it's bad for people who want to remain anonymous. They didn't say this in the beginning, if they said this since start maybe some people don't participate bounties. So we have bad management written everywhere in this project. I also heard scam rumors, I wouldn't hope too much for this coin.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

MVP will be the first major boost to Utrust value, and a sign that the project is going in the right direction. If it's true that will are going to get merchants on board for testing next month then clearly the Utrust product is way ahead of schedule. If this is seem to be the case then token price will surely reflect that when it happens. Definitely hold Utrust, there is no sense in dumping it for a couple of cents profit when the upside here is potentially so good.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

They pinned that messages on their Telegram group the same day they extended their ICO (Nov 7). They also emailed all investors at that time. It is accurate. Only about 350 million tokens will be in circulation when they hit the market. 275 mil from the ICO, 50 mil from Pre-ICO and 25 mil from bounty.
It's great that some parts of UTRUST tokens will be in hold mode this will keep token price more stable.
But most of all it will of course depend on the work what done by team

Yes. I think this token will be much more stable than people think.
1. They've locked most of the low price tokens down for at least a year.
2. They hold 50 mil for the team, which won't be circulating.
3. This KYC thing will probably weed out a lot of the weak hands that were gonna dump anyway. From the telegram group, there are so many people complaining about not being able to KYC. I'm happy they're not. They should've read before dumping money into a serious investment.

The first month the price will keep high, and then the team's actions, listings on the exchanges and are needed good news.
Aren't you concerned about bounty being dumped. I know that Utrust team is competent but still cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile

If bounty is getting dumped, that just means that we are getting more utrust with a discount. I wouldn't worry about price dips with long term projects.

I really dont think that UTRUST bounties will be dump early as bounty hunters are wise enough to know that this token are valuable in the longer term and is not a scam project. Smiley

You are right. Im also will receive a bounty. Utrust is one of those bounty tokens which i will keep in my wallet instead of dumping them.
absar

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

Hello Everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone from the community or from UTRUST representatives could help me here, since I couldn't get any connection to official support.

I have contributed to ICO in the amount of 15 ETH and yesterday I have received an email with KYC instruction. 

I am a resident of Armenia and holding Armenian passport. However, at the moment I am living in Austria. I am here more than 10 years, holding Austrian residency VISA (Red-White-Red) and have Austrian driver license etc...

However, in discussion with Utrust calling center (through IDnow APP)  I was informed that no one from the listed documents is enough to confirm my identity? Could you please advice how to proceed in such situation?

P.S. With my Austrian documents I was registered and verified in many exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex...

Thanks.
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

Has the token been distributed to investors? through this question I want to know how I can claim token with no passport, I made an investment but until now the tokens still I do not get, just a picture on ico only ....

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MforMike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Life is life

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:01:03 PM

Hello Everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone from the community or from UTRUST representatives could help me here, since I couldn't get any connection to official support.

I have contributed to ICO in the amount of 15 ETH and yesterday I have received an email with KYC instruction. 

I am a resident of Armenia and holding Armenian passport. However, at the moment I am living in Austria. I am here more than 10 years, holding Austrian residency VISA (Red-White-Red) and have Austrian driver license etc...

However, in discussion with Utrust calling center (through IDnow APP)  I was informed that no one from the listed documents is enough to confirm my identity? Could you please advice how to proceed in such situation?

P.S. With my Austrian documents I was registered and verified in many exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex...

Thanks.

That is really bad for you but I don’t think you can get any help from here. People in here only talks about how this project is so almighty and is going to beat PayPal, bitpay and etc even though there is not a single product is presented. If you really spent your 15 eth on this project, I feel sorry for your loss. You can drink a good glass of cold water on it.

topswattashawn

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

That is really bad for you but I don’t think you can get any help from here. People in here only talks about how this project is so almighty and is going to beat PayPal, bitpay and etc even though there is not a single product is presented. If you really spent your 15 eth on this project, I feel sorry for your loss. You can drink a good glass of cold water on it.

Stop fudding and telling the man crap. As an Austrian resident, you are allowed to participate in the ICO and Austrian Passport and ID are accepted. All you have to do is redo your KYC and show them your ID and a proof of address (bank statement, utility bill, or something like that) and you will pass KYC.
absar

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

Stop fudding and telling the man crap. As an Austrian resident, you are allowed to participate in the ICO and Austrian Passport and ID are accepted. All you have to do is redo your KYC and show them your ID and a proof of address (bank statement, utility bill, or something like that) and you will pass KYC.

As I have mentioned...I have only Armenian passport. No Austrian passport. From Austria I have only work permit VISA , so called Red-White-Red and driver license, which were not accepted by the nice Indian guy from IDnow. For my question what to do he just answered  "I dont know, sorry". Nothing about bank statement or something like that.

For future.. be more polite and read carefully before expressing bullshit. I don't have time for stupid, non productive discussions here. This is official page of Utrust in this forum and I am expecting official reply.
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:12:33 AM

They announced KYX on a medium article before the Crowdsale on November. So everyone should know about this.
I would also prefer if bounty participants has to submit a KYC. There are definetely 100 of multi and fake accounts in this campaigne. This would be a good way to get rid of them.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

They announced KYX on a medium article before the Crowdsale on November. So everyone should know about this.
I would also prefer if bounty participants has to submit a KYC. There are definetely 100 of multi and fake accounts in this campaigne. This would be a good way to get rid of them.

Kakumei even said it here in this thread that you need specific documents to do KYC when you participate in the ICO. I don't get it why people don't read properly before they put money into a project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.msg23893066#msg23893066

Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: