Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

The ICO is nearly over and they collected the money. Obviously no more reason for UTRUST to post here.  Roll Eyes
This is all the intrigues of competitors or ordering PayPal  Grin

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

I hope for Binance or Bittrex also. I don like HitBTC and not tried Kukoin..

Everyone is hoping this Smiley
Cant wait to see UTRUST hit exchanges. Really great project!

It's time to wait for her arrival at Bittrex, let's see the team whether Utrust can be in Bittrex. Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

The ICO is nearly over and they collected the money. Obviously no more reason for UTRUST to post here.  Roll Eyes
This is all the intrigues of competitors or ordering PayPal  Grin

Well, that's pretty easy to claim that it's just from competitors ...

But I have to admit, there are some interesting things that they mention and it seems like they everything is well researched. I really hope Kakumei or anyone else from UTrust can give us some logical explanation for all this.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

Why has the community Utrust team not answered this important question! Why do they keep avoiding the issue:

Why is the director of UTRUST Switzerland AG, Marc Philipp Brühwiler [1], who apparently was involved in a financial scam in 2004 [2] not listed on your web site? What is his relation to your team?

Looks like they don't want to answer.

It's a C/O (Care off address) so the building is most likely a brass plate company residence. This is not uncommon. They're decision to register in Switzerland is probably due to a better tax rates and the fact it's a mecca for finance (think Wolf of Wall street) which might suit any legal delectation of monies raised during the ICO.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/brassplate-company.html

That is exactly the term I was looking for. The biggest companies and most famous people in the world take advantage of them, including Apple, Amazon and Queen Elizabeth. Just look at the Paradise Papers and their predecessors.

That's exactly what you want to be associated to when you're selling trust, tax evasion and shell companies. Then you can as well use Paypal.

I really hope Kakumei can answer these questions here. These are some serious accusations and I really can't think of a reason why they should have their company registered under the name of someone like Marc Philipp Brühwiler ...

Well I also would still hear something about this. And I really would appreciate a faster answer.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
p_zapplaran

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

you blind people

have you ever reasearched a bit? only 5 minutes into google and chill... compare products!

I've done research on UTrust and found confido ... utrust can't hold a candle to Confido.
First of all utrust basically just let a random person be third party escrow whereas Confido uses a smart contract as escrow. It's also trying to raise over 50 Million in its ICO (now reduced to 25Million)... In Q4 2017. Those UTrust guys are about 6 months too late to the greedy ICOs cap craze. Confido raised 375K.
Oh, and UTrust has a 43% higher fee than Confido.
Finally, the tokens. There's just no point in UTrust tokens. In their whitepaper, they try to say they will be worth something one day because funds collected from UTrust will be used to buyback UTrust tokens from exchanges and burn them, so their value will go up over time...
...Ok, but why hold them in the first place? They want it to eventually be the token you use to transact on their service, as in - they want people to pay using UTrust tokens but we all know thats ridiculous. People want to pay in BTC, ETH, and XMR, not UTrust. Confido gives the tokens value even if no one ever uses them as payment on the platform because you get proportional dividends from the service fee. THATS the future of dApps - where you get passive benefits from holding the tokens.

and let us not forget the scam infos going round about Marc Brühwiler with companies in panama
https://www.beobachter.ch/finanzen/vermogensverwaltung-kapitalfehler-inbegriffen
i'm swiss, i know the story back then... and beobachter.ch is official, go check yourself

hope i opened your eyes.
but a coin has a bit of hype and everbody jumps right in
beforedam

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

you blind people

have you ever reasearched a bit? only 5 minutes into google and chill... compare products!

I've done research on UTrust and found confido ... utrust can't hold a candle to Confido.
First of all utrust basically just let a random person be third party escrow whereas Confido uses a smart contract as escrow. It's also trying to raise over 50 Million in its ICO (now reduced to 25Million)... In Q4 2017. Those UTrust guys are about 6 months too late to the greedy ICOs cap craze. Confido raised 375K.
Oh, and UTrust has a 43% higher fee than Confido.
Finally, the tokens. There's just no point in UTrust tokens. In their whitepaper, they try to say they will be worth something one day because funds collected from UTrust will be used to buyback UTrust tokens from exchanges and burn them, so their value will go up over time...
...Ok, but why hold them in the first place? They want it to eventually be the token you use to transact on their service, as in - they want people to pay using UTrust tokens but we all know thats ridiculous. People want to pay in BTC, ETH, and XMR, not UTrust. Confido gives the tokens value even if no one ever uses them as payment on the platform because you get proportional dividends from the service fee. THATS the future of dApps - where you get passive benefits from holding the tokens.

and let us not forget the scam infos going round about Marc Brühwiler with companies in panama
https://www.beobachter.ch/finanzen/vermogensverwaltung-kapitalfehler-inbegriffen
i'm swiss, i know the story back then... and beobachter.ch is official, go check yourself

hope i opened your eyes.
but a coin has a bit of hype and everbody jumps right in

Thanks for the Confido link - what is interesting is the fact they still don't have their App out and their price has gone from around 33c to over $1 in a short period of trading.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/

Navigation

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

500000000 - 432228107 - 5000000 = 17771893 remains for payment of the bounty? And this amount will decrease every day with sales growth?

Their bounty budget is 5% of total issued tokens.

Now sold more than 435 million tokens. 435000000 x 5% = 21750000. We get 435000000 + 50000000 + 21750000 = 506750000.
So they will pay bounties from the tokens for their team or cut bounty payments. Or they will sell all tokens in general and will not pay bounty and will not leave tokens for their team.

You will receive your bounties! The number of tokens to be distributed (so far 435 millions) takes into account the bounty tokens (5% = 50 million). I will, once more, show you how they got the number of tokens to be distributed:

tokens to be distributed = 100 million (Private investors) + 50 millions (Pre-sale) + 50 millions (Bounty) + 50 millions (Utrust team) + ICO sale (so far 185 millions)   = 435 million tokens. max supply = 500 millions
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

Other exchanges is just a question of time, kucoin and hitbtc are good, and I think Utrust will become a major project in the future, so it will be listed on different major exchanges too !
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Other exchanges is just a question of time, kucoin and hitbtc are good, and I think Utrust will become a major project in the future, so it will be listed on different major exchanges too !

kucoin and hitbtc are more then good for the beginning.
cantdecide

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

I always can just say, KuCoin is really nice as an exchange and I really hope to see more good coins there in future Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:00:59 PM

hitbtc is very good and easy to use. I'm glad that Utrust token will be listed there. it's a good start.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

I always can just say, KuCoin is really nice as an exchange and I really hope to see more good coins there in future Smiley
I havent tried it , and i still prefer binance for now.
Hopefully utrust will be listed there too.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

I have some referral there if they continue growing and sharing their profits, i can be rich someday Smiley

Utrust will have two good exchanges, it is an amazing start for a token.

I believe in near future it will be on bittrex too.

tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:28 PM

I have some referral there if they continue growing and sharing their profits, i can be rich someday Smiley

Utrust will have two good exchanges, it is an amazing start for a token.

I believe in near future it will be on bittrex too.

i agree. UTRUST going to be on good exchange from beginning which is nice. do not need any more exchange so volume stay nice

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

I'm newbie ^^ I have invested for the first time in a ICO because i think this can be sucessfull.  Smiley
Now I would like to buy some others tokens, but i don't know what the best, invested now or wait after end ico for a dump on the exchange  Huh
What do you think better  Roll Eyes
If you want to invest in 'utrust the company', it's best to invest now, so the money goes to them.

if you want to earn money fast, you have to try playing at the exchange.

if you think the price will be below ico price, you should wait
(AKA you're expecting a dump soon after listing)
signs of this could be the ICO not selling out.
you should buy as low as possible in the dip and sell again as high as possible to a top, then repeat.

If you think the price will be above ICO prico, you should buy now
(AKA you're expicting a demand on the exchange)
Signs could be the ICO selling out, especially in a flash at last minute
you should buy now. beware of a flash sell out, buy as fast as possible on an exchange if this happens.

again, if you simply believe in this ico and want to support the devs program, platform,...
you should invest now, hold your coins for a long time (months to likely years for big value increases)

I have a bit over 13,000 UTK myself.

That is an encouraging idea in relation to investing in UTRUST. As for me UTRUST if for mid and long term hodl. Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

You should, it's becoming to be my favorite exchange in a short time of trying it out, and i am not even referring it by a referring link Smiley. I just like it.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

Kucoin is one of my favorite exchanges these days. I think its just a matter of time before it becomes a top 3 used exchange.

On a side note, Etherdelta needs to die.

cantdecide

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

You should, it's becoming to be my favorite exchange in a short time of trying it out, and i am not even referring it by a referring link Smiley. I just like it.

I really like it too, but it needs to get some more major coins. But I am sure with time it will get new big coins in it, as it is just at the beginning and with a growing user base it will also get more coins.  Shocked

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

I really like it too, but it needs to get some more major coins. But I am sure with time it will get new big coins in it, as it is just at the beginning and with a growing user base it will also get more coins.  Shocked

To be honest, I haven't traded on KuCoin yet but will take a look at it when they have listed UTrust. How is the trading volume for other tokens on it right now, compared to other exchanges?
Alainmona

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Why has the community Utrust team not answered this important question! Why do they keep avoiding the issue:

Why is the director of UTRUST Switzerland AG, Marc Philipp Brühwiler [1], who apparently was involved in a financial scam in 2004 [2] not listed on your web site? What is his relation to your team?

Looks like they don't want to answer.

It's a C/O (Care off address) so the building is most likely a brass plate company residence. This is not uncommon. They're decision to register in Switzerland is probably due to a better tax rates and the fact it's a mecca for finance (think Wolf of Wall street) which might suit any legal delectation of monies raised during the ICO.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/brassplate-company.html

That is exactly the term I was looking for. The biggest companies and most famous people in the world take advantage of them, including Apple, Amazon and Queen Elizabeth. Just look at the Paradise Papers and their predecessors.

That's exactly what you want to be associated to when you're selling trust, tax evasion and shell companies. Then you can as well use Paypal.

I really hope Kakumei can answer these questions here. These are some serious accusations and I really can't think of a reason why they should have their company registered under the name of someone like Marc Philipp Brühwiler ...

Still waiting on answers from the uTrust team. I'm sure there's a simple explanation such as similar names coincidence. Please Kakumei, clarify any ambiguity associated with this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: