Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:11:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling  (Read 44543 times)
jl777B (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:12:19 AM

is this strictly pow? i left my wallet open for a few days now and nothing.
it is a direct bitcoin fork
okie dokie

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

Finally hit the 20,000,000 coin mark. Based on current hash rate, what is the best guess for when all 21 mil coins are out?
never
I think block reward goes to 0 satoshis before it sums up to 21 million, something about infinite series, but not 100% sure on this.

the more practical question is when does it ready 20.99 million
I leave the answer to this for the reader to solve

Potayto potahto

Im going to guess sometime in feb
jksmds

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

I want to get some CHIPS.

I know it's on CoinExchange, but I personally don't trust that exchange much.
I am Cryptopia, but CHIPS is not there.

Somebody suggested BarterDex, but I am new here, I googled it, but finding it difficult to understand.

How to buy CHIPS? When are you coming on Cryptopia or any other exchange?

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Somebody suggested BarterDex, but I am new here, I googled it, but finding it difficult to understand.

you can download barterdex at komodoplatform website
and you can find on youtube how to install and use it
its really easy to install
may be a little difficult to use, but for average internet users its really not a problem
its getting polished for better experience
you better try to get it now and send it to a paper wallet to hold
you can find a paper wallet on komodoplatform.com too
the wallet is good for KMD and for CHIPS too
brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

I got mine from coinexchange. Coinexchange is a good site for low volume coins .... they have no problem....i have been using coinexchange for sometime now without any problems ... btc pay in is even faster on coinexchange than on other prominent exchanges .... Get CHIPS from there and send to the Komodo agama wallet lie or native ... doesnt matter which one ... If you wanna talk about a very bad exchange with very bad customer service...then that would be yobit .... i transferred coins there and till tday after several weeks nothing has been credited ... i have written tons of emails to yobit but none got answered .... i mean none ... i dont even knw why people still use yobit ...

infact get CHIPS fron coinexchange and send to komodo wallet ... i can assure you that you will encounter no problems .... and another stuff ... the transfer of CHIPS from coinexchange to komodo wallet takes a couple of seconds ... very fast ...

I hope i could help you ...
brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

Is there any plan to put up a website and discord/telegram channels for CHIP? I think this will be very good ... It is difficult to really get infos about what CHIPS is really about ... we need something like a face for CHIPS

Has ist been officially launched yet? or this is just an experimental coin? ... with little or without any marketing and this is already at over 6m marketcap ... wow ... this is astonishing ... i wonder what will happen if this is marketed and made known to many out there.... i came across this via komodo platform ...was looking at what coins have been added there and i came across CHIPS ... the ticker name was very captivating ...so i decided to check it out on coinmarket ... before i even realised myself ... i was already buying some for myself ... this coin has got some attraction in it ... many people will get this coin without even knowing the technical background behind it just because it is called CHIPS ... damn it ... what a captivating and appealing ticker .... i love it
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

Is there any plan to put up a website and discord/telegram channels for CHIP? I think this will be very good ... It is difficult to really get infos about what CHIPS is really about ... we need something like a face for CHIPS

Has ist been officially launched yet? or this is just an experimental coin? ... with little or without any marketing and this is already at over 6m marketcap ... wow ... this is astonishing ... i wonder what will happen if this is marketed and made known to many out there.... i came across this via komodo platform ...was looking at what coins have been added there and i came across CHIPS ... the ticker name was very captivating ...so i decided to check it out on coinmarket ... before i even realised myself ... i was already buying some for myself ... this coin has got some attraction in it ... many people will get this coin without even knowing the technical background behind it just because it is called CHIPS ... damn it ... what a captivating and appealing ticker .... i love it
I wont stop people from making a website, etc.
but I wont go out of my way to manage it as I have no extra time for such things.
It is nice to be able to just develop code without external pressures.

No timeframe, no specific destination, no roadmap, nothing except development work to integrate LN, generalized decentralized shuffling, game statemachines, blockchain enforced contracts, into KMD ecosystem. Sufficient for realtime decentralized poker.

How will it be done? When will it be done? What will it do?

All these are what I am refining and exploring and developing.

CHIPS is a gamble. The gamble is whether I will be able to solve the technical challenge. Since it is something never done before, there is no guarantee that I can.

If you need a fancy set of marketing materials to feel confident enough to buy CHIPS, dont. It will take a long time and unless you believe in my skills, you will have doubts and will be pestering me about websites and roadmaps. I dont want to spend time with such, I prefer to get the code working

In any case, all you need to know to make such a decision is in this short thread. Just read and decide if you have long term funds to put into CHIPS. Do not expect any regular reports or rapid price gains. I have other responsibilities (barterDEX, KMD itself) than CHIPS and am not fulltime on it yet.
PaulScavenger

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:10:59 PM

I wont stop people from making a website, etc.
but I wont go out of my way to manage it as I have no extra time for such things.
It is nice to be able to just develop code without external pressures.

No timeframe, no specific destination, no roadmap, nothing except development work to integrate LN, generalized decentralized shuffling, game statemachines, blockchain enforced contracts, into KMD ecosystem. Sufficient for realtime decentralized poker.

How will it be done? When will it be done? What will it do?

All these are what I am refining and exploring and developing.

CHIPS is a gamble. The gamble is whether I will be able to solve the technical challenge. Since it is something never done before, there is no guarantee that I can.

If you need a fancy set of marketing materials to feel confident enough to buy CHIPS, dont. It will take a long time and unless you believe in my skills, you will have doubts and will be pestering me about websites and roadmaps. I dont want to spend time with such, I prefer to get the code working

In any case, all you need to know to make such a decision is in this short thread. Just read and decide if you have long term funds to put into CHIPS. Do not expect any regular reports or rapid price gains. I have other responsibilities (barterDEX, KMD itself) than CHIPS and am not fulltime on it yet.
I dont think you even have to succeed for it to be useful. Fast transactions and nearly 0 inflation rate is attractive to me.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:13:13 AM

Surely this coin has a great future, and your Dev is very competent.
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:16 AM

A happy new year and great achievements for the whole CHIPS community.

canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

Hi. How can I check my CHIPS submissions? Is there a Blockchaim?
 I tried to see at kmd.explorer.supernet.org with my CHIPS address but I could not.
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

I tried to see at kmd.explorer.supernet.org with my CHIPS address but I could not.
http://chips1.explorer.supernet.org/
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

http://chips1.explorer.supernet.org/

Thank you for the answer, Sir.
I'm really excited about the great project of this coin.
Just need CHIP and a Chair!  Cheesy
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

this one is good for 5%-10% of the portfolio for a long run

please people watch the barterDEX video about liquidation and marketmaking, and use it on Chips
that is the best choice to become the first coin people buy when they start using barterDEX Smiley
first coin people buy with their first atomic swap transaction
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

i am buying the chips from the beginning ,still holding ,this coin onlu have 21000000,still undervalue ,everyone should store some chips now .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

i am buying the chips from the beginning ,still holding ,this coin onlu have 21000000,still undervalue ,everyone should store some chips now .

Yes, I think the price is still very cheap.
Now I just need to try and buy a good chair, if there's any money left.  Cheesy Wink
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I think that your project has all it takes to become the real CHIPS! Best of luck to you!
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

I put some money into this. Kmd platform, lightning network, experienced dev, very low marketcap etc. This could grow into something.
PaulScavenger

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

I put some money into this. Kmd platform, lightning network, experienced dev, very low marketcap etc. This could grow into something.

Yeah CHIPS could turn out great, but keep in mind that the project is experimental in nature, and it may be a while before any big release
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

https://github.com/jl777/lightning/pull/11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: