Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling  (Read 44543 times)
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

TradeSatoshi charges a 0.75 BTC fee for being added.

I am not sure what a reasonable fee would be these days for a coin addition. Would a pool be set up to contribute to, and the community could just add small amounts until it is full, or is there already a fund put aside for this?

I can look around for exchanges that are under the budget, if it would help.
quite a small exchange...
barterDEX isnt that far behind in volumes compared to them

I do not think it's time to think about new exchanges. Choosing a wrong exchange can hurt the currency.
In the future, with the increase in volume and understanding that this is a great project, negotiating to enter the exchanges would be easier

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goldshredder

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 06:02:54 PM by Goldshredder

Didn't you create Komodo, jl777? - which is listed on many big exchanges.  

Due to that, I assumed (no doubt wrongly) that you would already have contact with many exchanges, who should be interested in all your future projects including CHIPS.

Personally I think CHIPS is pretty cool.
jl777B (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Due to that, I assumed (no doubt wrongly) that you would already have contact with many exchanges, who should be interested in all your future projects including CHIPS.

sure they are all happy to get paid $100,000 to list another coin.
the exchanges make money for listing, it is part of their business model to make sure they can pay the rent even if nobody uses their exchange

to be fair, there are some exchanges that will list coins based on non-financial subsidy aspects, just the well established ones are maximizing their profits. which is their right, and they use it
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

TradeSatoshi charges a 0.75 BTC fee for being added.

I am not sure what a reasonable fee would be these days for a coin addition. Would a pool be set up to contribute to, and the community could just add small amounts until it is full, or is there already a fund put aside for this?

I can look around for exchanges that are under the budget, if it would help.
quite a small exchange...
barterDEX isnt that far behind in volumes compared to them

I do not think it's time to think about new exchanges. Choosing a wrong exchange can hurt the currency.
In the future, with the increase in volume and understanding that this is a great project, negotiating to enter the exchanges would be easier

New exchanges are very important for the expansion of the community, so the more existing the more popular the coin is.
Goldshredder

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

sure they are all happy to get paid $100,000 to list another coin.
the exchanges make money for listing, it is part of their business model to make sure they can pay the rent even if nobody uses their exchange

to be fair, there are some exchanges that will list coins based on non-financial subsidy aspects, just the well established ones are maximizing their profits. which is their right, and they use it

Indeed, I can't imagine any popular centralised exchange being anything other than expensive to list at, these days.

Therefore the aim may be for a "cheap good" option, aka reasonably priced (which is still going to be relatively expensive!) non top tier exchange which is up and coming (consistently increasing in volume).   I am not knowledgeable to name such a one off top of my head.  But I think those may be a balanced criteria to follow.

A good project must more than make the listing money back (else why is anyone else bothering?!), and this project has the fundamentals to be popular.  And with that popularity would come the financials to afford further listings.

Well, all good in theory.  I'm not the one offering the listing money, obviously.
Phynext

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

You can try listing it here

http://kucoinform.mikecrm.com/tAssDWK

"Thank you for your trust in Kucoin! This form need to be filled by your team members, those filled by community members will be ignored. Once your token is seleted into our listing, we will contact you within 3 working days."
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

"Thank you for your trust in Kucoin! This form need to be filled by your team members, those filled by community members will be ignored. Once your token is seleted into our listing, we will contact you within 3 working days."
It would be nice to be able to designate a community member as an official exchange listings representative. I am just to busy to be corresponding back and forth with exchanges

if you are up for this, contact me
Dxlike

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

Any working pooker website?
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Any working pooker website?
not for a long time, we are coding the core cli level
also no roadmap, marketing plans, advertising, investor relations, etc.
we want to work on the core cli with as few distractions as possible

this was not an ICO, it was old school purely mined coin. volunteers and donations based

Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

What is CHIPS Coin?
Bitpoker is a decentralized online poker platform that wants to become the future of online poker.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-chips-coin.html
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

What is CHIPS Coin?
Bitpoker is a decentralized online poker platform that wants to become the future of online poker.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-chips-coin.html
totally different project, never heard of it till now
xieergai1980

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

hey dev, whats wrong wtih wallet? It is offline in coinexchange...
Denavrus

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

I can buy from you, if you want.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

I can buy from you, if you want.

You also can get it at barterDEX.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chips/#markets
Goldshredder

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

It would be nice to be able to designate a community member as an official exchange listings representative. I am just to busy to be corresponding back and forth with exchanges

If you want a good writer who can formalise your communications, I can help.  But it would still need your close direction in the end.  I have no contacts at exchanges, and possess only the most casual technical knowledge about CHIPS.
Phynext

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

I sent a pm
Jurua

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

I have same issue, barterdex volume is very low. jl777B maybe you are working with coinexchange problem and have preliminary info when it will be online again?
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

I have same issue, barterdex volume is very low...
There's a perverse irony in that that the volume is low because people don't want to trade in a low volume market and create volume.  Undecided

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

There's a perverse irony in that that the volume is low because people don't want to trade in a low volume market and create volume.  Undecided

When the low volumes of everyone will go, they will be looking for a new place that is more profitable.
Jurua

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

:DD yes it is sad true, i tried to trade there, but app is still in beta, it doesint work in windows, for some reason (i stared Agama wallet, add installed net frameworks), and linux is not for everyone. And when i tried to trade, there is not enough traders, and exchange process is complicated, you have to do additional transactions and etc. So i think Barterdex wont be attractive solution  for next few months, till it get past beta stage :/ but after that, i think it is exciding project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: