Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!!  (Read 7255 times)
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

Select Existing Contract  ?  i don't find cluster

Please enter a valid ABI.

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'registerAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. You're subscribed for the Airdrop! To verify, select the 'participators' in the dropdown and enter your Ethereum address. 'Registered' should return true.
    7. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io).

8. Edit: Do NOT send any Ethereum to the contract, it will fail! Make sure that you send 0 Ether! We do NOT accept payments!

true  .....i have see.  Very good

0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5
    CLRT

and what i see ? nothing   Grin Grin Grin

you will see at the end of airdrop. we need 40 more participants to close the  airdrop

But now it must be hundreds? or more  Grin  

29 to go.

Join our signature campaign!!!
    cjmoles
    Legendary

Activity: 1176
    Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
    August 22, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

220 participator.  I don't understand, however.  If the airdrop participant don't receive any mining rewards for their cluster award, then why do they need them?  I am so confused here.  Had to pay the gas fee twice because the first transaction returned an error....don't know why....but I thinks it's because I accidentally sent some eth the first time....What are the airdrop cluster used for if they are not real participants?

I already ask the same question in the ANN, here's what the Dev said:

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
    Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

also this quote is quite interessting:
    Heads up that with the new contract, users who purchased CLRT on exchanges will also participate in the mining cycles, but at different rates to encourage buying from the contract and maintaining the reward level.
    We'll also add support for other currencies for users who don't have Ethereum.

hat means with the new contract these airdrop coins also participate on mining?

But, the analogy between ether and GPUs above doesn't make sense because they are two different things.  In our example, we have CLRT that participate in the minting and CLRT that don't participate ---> not fungible at all, right?  How are we supposed to know which CLRT we are receiving at any given time?  If I sell my CLRT to myself, will they then become equitable with the other CLRT, or if I trade them on an exchange or buy from an exchange....how do we know which CLRT we're getting?  It's easy to tell the difference between an "ether" and a "GPU" when we purchase them.....how do we tell the difference between a "minting CLRT" and a "non-minting CLRT" when we purchase them?
    FreshB

Activity: 308
    Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
    August 22, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

220 participator.  I don't understand, however.  If the airdrop participant don't receive any mining rewards for their cluster award, then why do they need them?  I am so confused here.  Had to pay the gas fee twice because the first transaction returned an error....don't know why....but I thinks it's because I accidentally sent some eth the first time....What are the airdrop cluster used for if they are not real participants?

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
    Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

Heads up that with the new contract, users who purchased CLRT on exchanges will also participate in the mining cycles, but at different rates to encourage buying from the contract and maintaining the reward level.

But, the analogy between ether and GPUs above doesn't make sense because they are two different things.  In our example, we have CLRT that participate in the minting and CLRT that don't participate ---> not fungible at all, right?  How are we supposed to know which CLRT we are receiving at any given time?  If I sell my CLRT to myself, will they then become equitable with the other CLRT, or if I trade them on an exchange or buy from an exchange....how do we know which CLRT we're getting?  It's easy to tell the difference between an "ether" and a "GPU" when we purchase them.....how do we tell the difference between a "minting CLRT" and a "non-minting CLRT" when we purchase them?

I guess more light needs to be shed on this issue. I feel a better way would be to have a maturity period for the CLRT from exchange, similar to POS.. some coins require as much as 15 days for maturity to stake, and others as little as 6 hours. This will help avoid confusion of which CLRT does what. Because If I buy from the contract, and move it to an exchange and back to my wallet, it would be deemed as a bought CLRT. It's all too confusing. I hope Dev can look into 'prolonging time to automine by CLRT (ex, start mining after 100 segments, etc) from exchange as compared to CLRT bought directly from contract.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                ▐█████▌
               ▄███▀███▄
             ▄████▄  ▀███▄
           ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
         ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
      ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
     ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
    ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
     ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
      ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
       ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    DeepOnion
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
       Anonymity Guaranteed
       Anonymous and Untraceable
       Guard Your Privacy
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
       ███▀              ▄███
      ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
     ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
    ▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
    ███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
    ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
    ███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
    ▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
     ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
      ███    ██████▀      ███
       ███▄             ▄███
        ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
          ▀▀███████████▀▀
    jukKas

Activity: 364
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 22, 2017, 07:47:25 PM

Interesting. Joined the airdrop. When airdrop tokens will be distributed?

Bitcoin
    Swoshinima

Activity: 144
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 22, 2017, 09:01:27 PM

I also joined the airdrop, fortunately I noticed it before it was over. (I overslept the 1st one.)  Cry

Would be interesting how many participants are still needed to close the airdrop!
    cjmoles
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    August 22, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

I guess more light needs to be shed on this issue. I feel a better way would be to have a maturity period for the CLRT from exchange, similar to POS.. some coins require as much as 15 days for maturity to stake, and others as little as 6 hours. This will help avoid confusion of which CLRT does what. Because If I buy from the contract, and move it to an exchange and back to my wallet, it would be deemed as a bought CLRT. It's all too confusing. I hope Dev can look into 'prolonging time to automine by CLRT (ex, start mining after 100 segments, etc) from exchange as compared to CLRT bought directly from contract.

Yes.  I doesn't make sense at all.  The whole thing has me suspicious now because it seems there are several different tokens here with the same name associated with the contract....How are they differentiated?  How are they minted?  We know they're not "mined," so what is actually going on here?
    clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 22, 2017, 09:04:30 PM

The contract registers your address when you buy tokens from the contract. From that point on, your address can claim rewards until infinity or the Ethereum network stops existing.
    So it's not token based, it's wallet address based. Until now at least.

The smart contract will be upgraded shortly that will enable token based mining with reduced rewards to encourage buying from the contract, adding more value to tokenholders that bought them from the contract.
    We're still running tests on the testnet to prevent abuse from sending back and forth from a wallet -> exchange -> wallet. But until then, it's wallet address based.

Cheers!

cjmoles
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    August 22, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

The contract registers your address when you buy tokens from the contract. From that point on, your address can claim rewards until infinity or the Ethereum network stops existing.
    So it's not token based, it's wallet address based. Until now at least.

The smart contract will be upgraded shortly that will enable token based mining with reduced rewards to encourage buying from the contract, adding more value to tokenholders that bought them from the contract.
    We're still running tests on the testnet to prevent abuse from sending back and forth from a wallet -> exchange -> wallet. But until then, it's wallet address based.

Cheers!

So, what is the incentive to buy CLRT token from an exchange?  And, how will this token increase in value if there are no incentives for purchasing this token?  It makes little sense for anybody to purchase this token when only the pro-creators are receiving the benefits.  Plus, what equipment is being used to "mine" this pre-created token?  It makes no sense at all!
    minereum_investor1

Activity: 110

View Profile
    August 22, 2017, 10:02:26 PM

Just applied for the 2nd airdrop.

Thank you Sir for this innovative way of registering thanks to a very well written smart contract  Wink
    clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 05:59:12 AM

So, what is the incentive to buy CLRT token from an exchange?  And, how will this token increase in value if there are no incentives for purchasing this token?  It makes little sense for anybody to purchase this token when only the pro-creators are receiving the benefits.  Plus, what equipment is being used to "mine" this pre-created token?  It makes no sense at all!

I think you should read our main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979.0 about the mining.
    The value will not soley come from the mining contracts, as many more side projects are scheduled that will require ClusterTokens.

Regarding exchanges, if exchanges list CLRT, it's their choice, not our demand.
    The current circulating supply is ~0.14 CLRT so that's still too low to be actively traded anyway.
    EtherDelta is a very good addition to provide public API for websites like Coinmarktcap and Blockfolio app.

So currently it's not intended that CLRT is traded on exchanges, that's the baseline. The supply is way too small for it.

cjmoles
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    August 23, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

I think you should read our main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979.0 about the mining.
    The value will not soley come from the mining contracts, as many more side projects are scheduled that will require ClusterTokens.

The current circulating supply is ~0.14 CLRT so that's still too low to be actively traded anyway.
    EtherDelta is a very good addition to provide public API for websites like Coinmarktcap and Blockfolio app.

So currently it's not intended that CLRT is traded on exchanges, that's the baseline. The supply is way too small for it.

I read the documentation.  I just think that the term "mined" is being used rather loosely here because there are no resources being expended, other than gas, for their creation.  Anybody can make their own token on the ethereum platform at any time....but those tokens have no value unless they are in demand for some other use besides being their own progenitors.  I think I'm missing something here....curious where this thing is going though.
    Buchi-88
    Legendary

Activity: 3808
    Merit: 2553

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

@Dev

How many slots are free at time for the Airdrop?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    e
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████████
    ████████████▄███
    ██▐███████▄█████▀
    █████████▄████▀
    ███▐████▄███▀
    ████▐██████▀
    █████▀█████
    ███████████▄
    ████████████▄
    ██▄█████▀█████▄
    ▄█████████▀█████▀
    ███████████▀██▀
    ████▀█████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    c.h.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    ▄██████▄▄▄
    █████████████▄▄
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███░░█████████
    ███▌▐█████████
    █████████████
    ███████████▀
    ██████████▀
    ████████▀
    ▀██▀▀
    FreshB

Activity: 308
    Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
    August 23, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

@Dev

How many slots are free at time for the Airdrop?

Currently there are 238 participators. 12 free slots left.

You can always verify these values by interacting with the contract in OP, and navigate to 'participator Count'

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                ▐█████▌
               ▄███▀███▄
             ▄████▄  ▀███▄
           ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
         ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
      ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
     ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
    ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
     ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
      ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
       ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    DeepOnion
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
       Anonymity Guaranteed
       Anonymous and Untraceable
       Guard Your Privacy
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
       ███▀              ▄███
      ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
     ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
    ▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
    ███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
    ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
    ███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
    ▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
     ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
      ███    ██████▀      ███
       ███▄             ▄███
        ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
          ▀▀███████████▀▀
    clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

Just applied for the 2nd airdrop.

Thank you Sir for this innovative way of registering thanks to a very well written smart contract  Wink

We highly appreciate your feedback, thank you.

We try to stand out from the flood of new teams/tokens by being innovative, creative, and write 100% clean, readable code conform the formatting standards.

Nice to see somone actually taking a look at it Smiley

viljy

Activity: 1764
    Merit: 880

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

As far as I understand, if someone bought a token from a contract, then he can buy tokens in exchange and add to the same address that he bought tokens from the contract. The total amount of tokens will participate in mining. Because: REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES = REWARD. Only it is not clear what formula? Such: REWARD = (1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS) * SHARES = REWARD? If the formula is: REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / (HOLDERS * SHARES) = REWARD, then you need to discard all tokens from the address, leaving only 0.000000000000000001 Cheesy
    m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
    Merit: 260

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 03:36:54 PM

I think we reached the number, right? When accessing the ParticipantCounter in the contract is shows uint256, meaning we have 256 participants for this second round. Or am I interpreting the info incorrectly?
    loli974

Activity: 406
    Merit: 105

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
    Last edit: August 23, 2017, 06:14:25 PM by loli974

I think we reached the number, right? When accessing the ParticipantCounter in the contract is shows uint256, meaning we have 256 participants for this second round. Or am I interpreting the info incorrectly?

No, miss 17 participants to close the airdrop
    ostsee77

Activity: 518
    Merit: 258

View Profile
    August 23, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

No, miss 17 participants to close the airdrop

The people have no interest? Or is it just a worthless project without future
    Other airdrops are after hours already over .
    Otherwise all people are here if there is something for free   Grin
    buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
    Merit: 324

View Profile
    August 24, 2017, 07:11:53 AM

Just claimed. Thank you.
    Buchi-88
    Legendary

Activity: 3808
    Merit: 2553

View Profile