Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Centra.tech BEST IN BUSINESS  (Read 1986 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:03:42 AM

Other than participating in the Raffles, what are the other ways to get the black card? Nice!
There is a way to purchase enough during the ICO sale.

Just kiddling!  Cheesy

We do giveaways if you have a solid foot hold in the social media platform you communicate most effectively on.
If you have such a following on any of them then let us know,
We will review your promotional value and compensate you with one or something of equivalent when we have reviewed you or your source submission.
This can only be done before the ICO sale of the tokens end because they are selling at a discount at the moment which can end any day now since we have nearly reached our goal amount raise during the ICO sale of the tokens.

Thank you and looking forward in hearing from you or anyone who wishes to participate in this offering to join in the Centra token sale.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingbit22691 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-announces-global-partnership-with-bitsset-successful-pre-ico-e1235d6f5b1f
Centra Tech joining forces with strongest firm in Asia Bitsset! 8 Hours left to get tokens go to centra techs token sale now!
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

Centra public ICO is all set to start on 19th of this september. information about token price will be released in this week:)

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:14:57 AM

Wallet app has just been released today for IOS.

Personally I am waiting for the Android and dektop versions being a non-apple user and I like to do most of my crypto work from a secure PC at home.

They will be launching an exchange shortly te enable users to trade the currencies in the wallet, there are alot of exciting things happening with Centra right now

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

I hope Centra wont go the same route has Wave Crest which has stopped issuing out its cards to users outside Europe which has disrupted lots of businesses and inconvenienced people as well
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

Centra Tech is taking over the Cryptocurrency world, it will allow people to use there Centra Debit Card in real time. You can go anywhere in the world that accepts Visa and Master Card and use your Centra Card!!! Finally the whole world will move to the Crypto World!
It is no doubt these guys are really going to make a pretty big impact in the industry. The project looks good and they have really done some huge marketing stunts lately. I see that! However, there has been some issues raised about their team on this forum which was the first thing that got my attention about them anyway, but from what I have found from my own angle, I do not seem to have any problem with them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marcolopes

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

What about these RED FLAGS?

Bribes: https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/centra-ctr-multi-blockchain-debit-card-or-red-flags-617cf89af69
Founders leaving: https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-b9d1d15f010d
Action Lawsuit: https://www.coindesk.com/class-action-suit-targets-ico-promoted-floyd-mayweather-jr
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

But the problem is here communication because they are not communicating properly with community exactly what is happening. Off course they are working but these should update people in order to get more awareness about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: