Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is in the schools for students to explore  (Read 3384 times)
tera2206

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

Этoт фaкт пoкaзывaeт чтo к биткoинт  cepьeзнo oтнocятcя, и бoятcя чтo oн cкopo лoпнeт нe cтoит. Hy a дeти c мaлыx лeт дoлжны знaть чтo иx ждeт в бyдyщeм, пoтoмy чтo вpeмя идeт, нaши цeли мeняютcя

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

I'm not sure this is something for schools to be pushing
Why not? Bitcoin will soon penetrate the whole world. Every people will come to the knowledge of it. Students as early as their age should be open to the world of digital currency. How it works, its uses and how to trade with it. It will help them, the students be competitive in the financial world and as well as raise their financial literacy. With this, getting rich will not just be for the chosen few but for everyone. This is a great step for bitcoin.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

I agree and always support because it must be done considering the students need extra money in school fees can also lighten the parents, because so far parents always have a big role in pembiyayaan school and with this idea students can learn and develop the world krypto and generate sources income that can ease the burden on my family so I support it.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:45:22 AM

That is a good start for introducing blockchain technology to young minds. At a young age they will be well aware of the new technology in respect with bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself. At least through this, many will be well informed  will be able to use bitcoin in real world. If this pushes through, bitcoin will have a long way to go and can exceed more than what we expected.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

Yeah indeed a great initiative by the Australian school so that the students may get sufficient knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency and investing in it so that they may be easy for them to invest and explore online trading and can get sufficient amount money for their schooling and pocket money.
It is commendable that Australian schools has started bitcoin as it will be very beneficial for a secure investment but I am of a different view because I think that a student mind may not be diverted to earning side then his studies will definitely be suffered so bit coin is very good but in higher classes.

I just wonder why Japan schools have not yet started exploring one their official momentary system ? I believe after Australia, Japan will join the list of making their next generation to get aware of the blockchain technology.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:00:15 PM

I'm not sure this is something for schools to be pushing
Why not? Bitcoin will soon penetrate the whole world. Every people will come to the knowledge of it. Students as early as their age should be open to the world of digital currency. How it works, its uses and how to trade with it. It will help them, the students be competitive in the financial world and as well as raise their financial literacy. With this, getting rich will not just be for the chosen few but for everyone. This is a great step for bitcoin.
Yes they must be prepared for future competition in the financial world as crypto currencies are e new intervention in the whole world so learning is very appreciable but I think they should concentrate only on learning and not to earn from it at the stage child hood because this thing will affect their studies.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

Yeah indeed a great initiative by the Australian school so that the students may get sufficient knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency and investing in it so that they may be easy for them to invest and explore online trading and can get sufficient amount money for their schooling and pocket money.
Yes it’s a very good thing that bitcoin is now in school because these students are the asset of any country because in bitcoin you can learn a lot of things about economics, trading, investment which can help them in their future so I think bitcoin must be in colleges and in universities as well because they all are young people and they can take a very good advantage of it.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

In my opinion, this is good news. Bitcoin is part of technology advancement and its development will never stop. Let the young ones be aware of cryptocurrency world, who knows, they might be able to develop better technology in the future; mining development, faster transactions, better security, better automated trading platforms, better strategies, better exchanges, etc. I personally believe that bitcoin's future is very bright and I am positive that we will all be able to witness bitcoin at its full potential.
Jaydeepjani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Heard of this amazing news that students are being introduced to cypto currencies in schools . Well done education department
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

Yes it’s a very good thing that bitcoin is now in school because these students are the asset of any country because in bitcoin you can learn a lot of things about economics, trading, investment which can help them in their future so I think bitcoin must be in colleges and in universities as well because they all are young people and they can take a very good advantage of it.

precisely, it will help enhance the teaching of most of these financial courses like economics and accounting in these institutions and the students when they pick it up from this age will be able to apply it in their respective lives when they come out of school and start working. It is therefore a means of ushering the new generation into cryptocurrencies.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:30:21 PM

Providing a program to the young students with many opportunities to explore bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology is brilliant which only shows that this school finds a future in bitcoin.Teaching young students with it is just preparing them for the future cryptoworld which is best so they could learn using bitcoin in advance and already know how to used it on early stages. They can also be able to earn through it . This young generation soon are already equipped with knowledge to face the future advancements of technology.I just hope more schools are open for teaching students about it, opening the awareness of the students of the advantages of having it for them to use it right as well as the bad sides of bitcoin so they could avoid it.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:39:36 PM

I just came across this great news,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

According to the article,

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
Well, it is just fine if some countries or institution is putting bitcoin to be tackled or discussed within the school's educational curriculum to allow students to explore bitcoin and let them to fully understand what bitcoin really is and what it can do provide. It can be also intended to be tackled in Economic classes since bitcoin do also possess characteristics related to the subject since it is already considered as a currency which is generated and operated online.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

This is the first time I've heard about it, the all I know is thw cryptocurrency is already into the university, well its good when this bitcoin have already into schools, it could be makes any students looks promissing with their future. But also depends on how their teacher explaine them about the goodness.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:24:48 AM

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
That is only one school wich teach students about bitcoin. I dont say it is bad but that is not going to change a lot how things work. One school or even 100 schools are not going to help bitcoin growth. All the countries have to mobilize and start learning students not only about bitcoin. They have to teach them about money, about life, about getting rich and all the things that matters in life.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Jolyquinzel

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:32:59 AM

Australian kids will be prepared for the future! the USA must accept such courses too!
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:34:19 AM

This is a great idea because it will help students in understanding the crypto world and as a source of income other than it can be used as future savings.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:43 AM

Australian kids will be prepared for the future! the USA must accept such courses too!

I reckon it wouldn't  ber long for us to find such courses in the united states now that Australia has began this initiative, they are both english speaking countries and so integrating them into the united states curriculum shouldn't  be anything difficult.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:50:19 AM

Этoт фaкт пoкaзывaeт чтo к биткoинт  cepьeзнo oтнocятcя, и бoятcя чтo oн cкopo лoпнeт нe cтoит. Hy a дeти c мaлыx лeт дoлжны знaть чтo иx ждeт в бyдyщeм, пoтoмy чтo вpeмя идeт, нaши цeли мeняютcя
im not sure if the school are haven a bitcoin

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:03:56 AM

Good to hear this news from the land down under. This is actually an interesting part of it's community to educate kids in schools with blockchain technology for them to learn and understand the proper way. These kids were really lucky to have such subject or chance of exploring blockchain technology on their early ages. I hope that this ideas and program will be implemented by schools all overs the world since kids learn easily. Here in my country I never heared about something like that but I think if there were teachers who has knowledge on blockchain technology that they will share their ideas on them as part of like in computer subject. This maybe a preparation for the future of these kids and the future of Bitcoin community or cryptocurrency in general.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:07:22 AM

Wooow, That's really a good idea to learn everyone the technology of Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: