Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 GH/s BFL Single SC Preorder for 20 BTC only!  (Read 1352 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:31:56 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 12:24:23 AM by lophie

Hello all. I got myself a 50 GH/s BFL Single SC preorder and of course it still did not arrive. I am thinking about selling it and as soon as it is delivered to me I would re-ship it. I know alot of scammers here so I am willing to offer you some assuring points in this contract.

If you need documentation, collateral or other stuff please ask me so. 20 BTC that is all I ask!

I propose John K. as Escrow if he agrees. This community trusted him with far larger amounts and he always delivered.

- Lophie

Order information:

Bought on April the 6th
   Order Number: 100034927
   PO Box 10040
   Jubail, Eastern Prov.   31961, Saudi Arabia

Order number is from Bitpay receipt, aren't they the same :S?

Proof of collateral:

Quote from: From current Bitfunder assets list
G.ASICMINER-PT    276    1LophieEaKWKtqGWoTDp5TDhB7rGjneHep

Quote from: msg
I am Lophie from BitcoinTalk.org and the same one offering a BFL miner for sale for 20 BTC

Quote from: signature
HJms2w0DelxUO4RQObD1ZYkkUrVed5VkntGphM5vHAu3Xtyw5POWpxENkWXVRIv0MSOu+2K1YZa2N8FoevLc1WM=

Disclaimer: I sent to Deadterra (The PT issuer) a request to withdraw them to direct shares to the address "1FP6c7HiJBsVRzSRAdnrw3TTqNhxGLi9zZ last week"

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:42:53 PM

bump this because I need the money Sad

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:13:08 PM

details?

like ... order number, postal city, etc

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:17:04 PM

details?

like ... order number, postal city, etc

+ 1
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:42:00 PM

At $2000 this is cheep, This is the 50GHs so I guess was ordered recently.

Problem is, If money is in escrow, the address CANNOT be changed by BFL, So the BTC would have to stay in escrow until the product arrives to the original orderer and then on to the second party.

If you need the money quick, It will be difficult to obtain directly without massive backup.

Personally I would just struggle and keep the order, Maybe sell it when it's sitting in your hands.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:08:10 AM

Problem is, If money is in escrow, the address CANNOT be changed by BFL, So the BTC would have to stay in escrow until the product arrives to the original orderer and then on to the second party.

If you need the money quick, It will be difficult to obtain directly without massive backup.

Personally I would just struggle and keep the order, Maybe sell it when it's sitting in your hands.

It is the 60 GH and not the 50 GH. Yes indeed I need the money now but can repay it in full to the escrow in two weeks and keep it there until the product arrives and re-shipped.

My backup is 276 ASICMINER shares that I want to spend the 20 BTC on getting more off because I believe it is the better choice of mining. Yes the BFL will get me more hashrate per BTC instantly but IMO ASICMINER will grow into it and will spare me the maintaining headaches.

So if someone here disagrees with me. Please by all means, take the miner off me.

I will add the order info now. Sorry didn't post them earlier due to the recent exchange rate rollercoaster stress.

turtle83

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 12:15:19 AM

It is the 60 GH and not the 50 GH. Yes indeed I need the money now but can repay it in full to the escrow in two weeks and keep it there until the product arrives and re-shipped.

My backup is 276 ASICMINER shares that I want to spend the 20 BTC on getting more off because I believe it is the better choice of mining. Yes the BFL will get me more hashrate per BTC instantly but IMO ASICMINER will grow into it and will spare me the maintaining headaches.

So if someone here disagrees with me. Please by all means, take the miner off me.

I will add the order info now. Sorry didn't post them earlier due to the recent exchange rate rollercoaster stress.

You could keep the ASICMINER shares in escrow i guess....

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:16:48 AM

Regarding the price. The reason it is cheap is that it is not at all! You see I paid for it less than 20BTC at 150+ per BTC, So in BTC terms I am making more money.

Now for you guys according to the exchange rate it would be 2587 / 100 = 25.87BTC at least. (Bitpay would take lower than gox rate)

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

You could keep the ASICMINER shares in escrow i guess....

I would if the escrow accepts and friedcat would honour the shares transfer

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: