Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:50:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges.  (Read 131507 times)
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

How long will Binance regstritation stay open?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

Binance has reopened registrations

https://www.binance.com

Well, that was fast.

But they didn't close it after people having too many problems. So they probably made a quick upgrade and ready for new registrations now.
It's limited to and x amount per day!

How do you know that? Some official announcment with limited user regs?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Well, that was fast.

But they didn't close it after people having too many problems. So they probably made a quick upgrade and ready for new registrations now.

Well it's good they are limiting the amount on new registrations per day as we don't want what has happened to Poloniex and Bittrex (overwhelmed buy new users and service went to sh*t) to happen to Binance.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Well, that was fast.

It's on the 'News' section of there web site "We are pleased to announce that Binance will re-open limited user registrations starting today. " https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003834812-Binance-Re-opens-Limited-User-Registrations-and-Adjusts-Referral-Program-Terms
lmoe23

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

Here's the official announcement

Fellow Binancians,

We are pleased to announce that Binance will re-open limited user registrations starting today. To ensure performance for our existing users, only a limited number of new registrations will be allowed each day.  Registration open times will vary from day to day, without prior announcement. Additionally, the Binance Referral Program commission rebate will be adjusted to 20%.

We would also like to remind our users again that the selling of Binance accounts is strictly forbidden. For the safety of your funds, we will freeze and disable all Binance accounts that are identified as being bought/sold.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/01/08

Kindly register on my referral link below to get both of us rewards.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=15213515
cybercash

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

Well, that was fast.

It's on the 'News' section of there web site "We are pleased to announce that Binance will re-open limited user registrations starting today. " https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003834812-Binance-Re-opens-Limited-User-Registrations-and-Adjusts-Referral-Program-Terms

Thank you!

cybercash

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

Here's the official announcement

Fellow Binancians,

We are pleased to announce that Binance will re-open limited user registrations starting today. To ensure performance for our existing users, only a limited number of new registrations will be allowed each day.  Registration open times will vary from day to day, without prior announcement. Additionally, the Binance Referral Program commission rebate will be adjusted to 20%.

We would also like to remind our users again that the selling of Binance accounts is strictly forbidden. For the safety of your funds, we will freeze and disable all Binance accounts that are identified as being bought/sold.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/01/08

Kindly register on my referral link below to get both of us rewards.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=15213515

Will do!

flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

Great to read the Binance is open again for new registrations!
bul

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Great to read the Binance is open again for new registrations!

yes indeed, and it's a sign that Binance is a great exchange. Fixing everything really fast, and thinking one step ahead! Grin
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

I want to buy also this coin. I have regrets that i snub this coin i saw right now it is very successful project i now its gonna be happen.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Seriously don't understand who the fuck makes the decision to reopen the new account registry when there's over 200K new accounts being made on a daily basis. It's like allowing 500 cars a minute to use a road that only supports up to 50 cars a minute. Sooner or later this comes crashing down.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

Seriously don't understand who the fuck makes the decision to reopen the new account registry when there's over 200K new accounts being made on a daily basis. It's like allowing 500 cars a minute to use a road that only supports up to 50 cars a minute. Sooner or later this comes crashing down.

I don't think there is 200k new account being made daily.

But it is annoying to wait for registration opening time. But in time they will probably clear limitations.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

BNB really proved itself as exchange coin and opened up great window to exchanges.
I expect to see higher bnb price as binance will keep getting revenue.

Alex_Axel

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

I don't really understand why support tickets on Binance at once receive "solved" status.

Maybe someone here already experienced the same problem?

I faced a problem with one order, it wasn't somewhy correctly added to my orders. So for now I see "You have no open orders" in the Open orders section but when I go to the Deposits & Withdrawals section I see that my BTC are still in order and I can't use them when trying to trade. The price still didn't reach the one I mentioned in this "invisible order". Maybe once it reaches it the problem will be gone but it is only an assumption. So for now I really don't know what to do and how I can contact binance support because it seems to be a bug and I can't report it...

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

But it is annoying to wait for registration opening time. But in time they will probably clear limitations.

I read 250K on a daily average.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

I read 250K on a daily average.

I read that too, and do think that a number like this is possible. There are many new people flowing into crypto every day. Im happy that I have all my accounts on all exchanges that I wanted to be registered on. As many other exchanges do also put new registrations on a hold for now, its a pity for everyone who is not registered yet.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

Yea, that is a lot of new accounts being made a day. Unfortunately, they also lowered the commission that we get from referrals. I guess they need more money to run new servers for all the new growth.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

Yea, that is a lot of new accounts being made a day. Unfortunately, they also lowered the commission that we get from referrals. I guess they need more money to run new servers for all the new growth.

Yes. That's a bit shit of them to lower referral commissions from 50% to 20%. Makes it hardly worth it. It's the equivalent of a crypto exchange pump and dump...on their advertisers.
Binance_Angels
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

Yes. That's a bit shit of them to lower referral commissions from 50% to 20%. Makes it hardly worth it. It's the equivalent of a crypto exchange pump and dump...on their advertisers.

Unfortunately, many users are abusing the system by creating fake accounts and scamming the system. We understand part of the reason Binance is now a premier exchange is because we provide good volume with easy sign up (no verification / ID needed for level 1 and instant accessibility). These scammers have honestly taken away from their own community by forcing us to decrease the referral commissions until we can create a better system to weed out the fake accounts abusing the referral system.

Bɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - world's leading cryptocurrency exchange ► Join our official Telegram community channels
Binance Ecosystem: ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɢᴀɴᴅᴀ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Iɴꜰᴏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀʙs, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴀᴜɴᴄʜᴘᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ Wᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs. ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴀꜰꜰ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | Follow Binance Angels on Twitter
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

BNB has calmed down a bit. Bitcoin calmed down. Binance stopped buying membership. However, when member purchases begin again, BNB may again enter a rapid uptrend.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: