Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:20:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Most profitable coin] Mining WDC is 2.9x more profitable than LTC  (Read 4332 times)
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:09:33 AM

Hi boys and girls*
I did some calculations...

AT CURRENT WDC DIFFICULTY 1.95 and LTC DIFFICULTY: 605
5MH/s mining rig gives 50 WDC/h or 0.34 LTC/h
I am buying 100 WDC per 2 LTC.
So mining WDC = 1 LTC/h
And mining LTC = 0.34 LTC/h
Do calculations and mine WDC because its most profibale now !

WTB thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207519.msg2172591#msg2172591

* boys with long hair can count as girls Smiley - no offence i am kidding Tongue

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
shiv

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:14:41 AM

Lol, its obvious most of these "WTB xxxcoin" is just a show that early adopters put on in order to make it seem like the coin has any value. It's the essence of a pyramid scheme.

"I'll pay 100 USD for 1 poopcoin! Go mine poopcoins, they are the most valued coin!!"
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:16:33 AM

Lol, its obvious most of these "WTB xxxcoin" is just a show that early adopters put on in order to make it seem like the coin has any value. It's the essence of a pyramid scheme.

"I'll pay 100 USD for 1 poopcoin! Go mine poopcoins, they are the most valued coin!!"

thats the free market my dear friend. if you dont want your loss Smiley
Calculations are very simple ....

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
daHavok

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:18:29 AM

I agree with the author Smiley It's the most profitable at this moment, and can be used as a middlecoin.
Even if you consider it's a pyramid scheme, it's still profitable for anyone who's interested and makes use of it. It's obvious this causes loss only for fanboys (MINE LTC/BTC, ALTCOIN IS USELESS - it's useless if you don't manage to use it, ofc, just like any other coin; eg: even if you buy/mine BTC and don't use them, they are useless).
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:21:50 AM

I agree with the author Smiley It's the most profitable at this moment, and can be used as a middlecoin.
Even if you consider it's a pyramid scheme, it's still profitable for anyone who's interested and makes use of it. It's obvious this causes loss only for fanboys (MINE LTC/BTC, ALTCOIN IS USELESS - it's useless if you don't manage to use it, ofc, just like any other coin; eg: even if you buy/mine BTC and don't use them, they are useless).
+2

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:39:19 AM

Seeing there is no proper exchange for WDC you calculations mean little, as you only have a highly variant small sample price to work from.
daHavok

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:42:43 AM

Considering the current speed of coin's interest and value, it has big community support and will make it to the market very soon (days).
BitJohn

Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:44:48 AM

Im trading at about .020 LTC to .025 LTC and there are tons of buyers. I thnk this one will hit an exchange soon
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:55:21 AM

Considering the current speed of coin's interest and value, it has big community support and will make it to the market very soon (days).

Funny thing is that you are so convinced that the price will rise when the coin finally hits an exchange.

What happend to YAC when it hit bter? What happend to BTB when it (after alot promotion) entered bter?

Both prices tanked bigtime....end of story.
erk

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:02:27 AM

Funny thing is that you are so convinced that the price will rise when the coin finally hits an exchange.

What happend to YAC when it hit bter? What happend to BTB when it (after alot promotion) entered bter?

You forgot FTC, CNC, and just about every other alt coin that hit the exchanges.

Ultimately a fast block rate coin will replace BTC but this one isn't it without changes. So it boils down to do the devs want to do the work to make WDC the next standard, or are they just looking for a place to dump what they have mined?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:03:19 AM

but the coins hit in some cases the about $2.50 before they tanked so the price will rise whether is falls after is the problem .
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:11:31 AM

So what are ideal mining settings? I know I need something to compensate for 15 sec blocks but cant remember the command/boot arguments.
erk

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:20:36 AM

but the coins hit in some cases the about $2.50 before they tanked so the price will rise whether is falls after is the problem .

Which coin? What volume? Most I watched were well less than $0.50c
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:24:02 AM

Which coin? What volume? Most I watched were well less than $0.50c

Nope your right fuzzy math Smiley .0025 is not rounded to $2.50 CHC and feather flirted with .0030 but your correct 50 cents is more likely. But there was mass supply from early miner dumpers.
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 11:46:56 AM

difficulty just went up to
"difficulty" : 2.41815763,

and hash rate still getting higher !
"networkhashps" : 801484856, = 801MH/s

daHavok

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:54:12 AM

Heh, I didn't say that the price will rise, I said that it will hit the market.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:00:05 PM

Keep in mind that LTC can be sold instantly on a market.  Selling WDC on here takes:

(1) A lot of time.  How much do you value each hour ?

(2) Some risk of getting scammed.  This can be minimized by asking buyers to send first but that reduces the maximum price you can ask

We saw with YAC that it sold very high on here but quickly got crushed down to LTC or worse profitability when it appeared on an exchange

The exchange brings out all the "lazy", and I don't mean that term quite literally, sellers who would rather do a minimal time commitment than spend hours on here haggling
aetos

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:01:44 PM

keep them don't sell for ltc  ltc will be pared soon  as they are not the coice as it seems....
chn coin   was trades  400 for 1 btc at its height...
if you intend to trade this sell only for btc...
even if you get 1 btc per 1000 wdc  it is still better than  the 20-25 ltc you are getting  think more like 45-50 range  at lowest  range   might get 500 per btc  with the support and mining  community behind it.. look at the hash rate mining this..
heck it might replace ltc altogether
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:39:12 PM

Current diff level is still low, mining as much as we can before it goes up significantly.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:00:01 PM

Why on earth would WDC, a new and obscure coin that is a fork of a fork, replace LTC - a well established coin ?

Similar to the failed FTC and CNC, it offers nothing new.

Fast transactions times are a myth.  An LTC trade can be trusted after only 4 confirms but a WDC trade would require 40 or more.

During the "boom days" of a coin as hash rate is increasing, blocks are also processed at an unrealistically fast speed.

Once difficulty fully adjusts, the coin will become much slower and anyone who cares about their money (i.e. any merchant or exchange) will want to wait for 40 confirms

bitcointalk has been fortunate that none of the scam sellers are sophisticated enough to fake confirmations
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: