Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🅸🅲🅾][ANN] CRYPTUMCOIN AND CRYPTUM GAMES ICO  (Read 10320 times)
icolsuineg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:52:22 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:13:40 PM by icolsuineg

Sale coming soon, more information and clarifications:
- New profitability chart - some detailed info regarding expected games profits
- New Whitepaper v2.3
- There was decision to limit the BTC sale to 250 000 CRTM during Stage I sale. 750 000 CRTM will be sold for ETH at Stage I, starting from 16 Sept.
- Bonus system announcement coming tomorrow! Here is a teaser:

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Miner and trade-centric Equihash-based cryptocurrency
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:04:04 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:13:50 PM by icolsuineg

v.2.0: Sale distribution chart and ICO bonuses!

- Sale bonuses fully explained (follow the link)

- Sale distribution chart updated

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:11:56 PM

Interesting project however no one has giving attention/interesting in the past week....necessary to make things very clear/attractive, otherwise not a very promising future for this project! Anyway...good luck!

Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:21:47 PM

Interesting concept, will be following. Good luck!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

Interesting project however no one has giving attention/interesting in the past week....necessary to make things very clear/attractive, otherwise not a very promising future for this project! Anyway...good luck!
We got some large investors interest, which would work well enough for us. The project is highly unusual, and since it doesn't follow the set of large promises and advertisement, it's bound not to attract the level of attention even ICOs with fairly obscure but well-dressed promises got in the past, and right now there are hundreds of ICOs. We can't make people look deeper here instead of ... say a coin that is advertised by famous rapper. If we could afford the said rapper, it would just take from the the funds invested, and following that - from the profits, as the project cap is low*

As for clarity, besides having a team that worked in public for over 15 years and old companies with clear history, passing all checks for connections with shady practices, and pretty much everything regarding the games part of the project already shared with the public, and we are publishing the mining project specifications in a day or two. There is another announcement on the way, as one of the top game development companies in Central Europe pledged their support for Cryptum in the form of developers and artists, but until we get clearance to publish it, there is no more to say on the matter.

It's just there isn't a lot more to add. We make games and a backup mining project scaling with the total funds, and token owners get profits and games subscription. The coin project is not revolutionizing anything, it's a currency we would use and people would trade. Since trading Cryptum tokens is in our own interest, exchange listings and other similar data is meaningless as of this moment, or it was already in the whitepaper or the articles on the website.

If people want specific answers they would ask.

Please do not mistake basic attention hooks like translations, bounties, etc. with project interest. The same way we got countless offers or paid listings, we also got quite a few people willing to back a real business plan with tons of potential. Should be visible once the sale starts anyway.

*there is only so much we need and can manage. $100 million target would make it so much news-worthy, but with $65M we would just buy the top two of three board games publishing companies instead of starting a new one.  Cheesy

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:33:55 PM

As promised - some great news - we are officially backed by Imperia Online software developers and the company artists team. Imperia Online is among the fastest growing companies in Central Europe and a leading game developer with over 160 employees. The company is bearer of multiple awards for their services and has over 35 million subscribed players worldwide.

- Imperia Online pledges support for the Cryptum ICO Project

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:31:04 AM

Cryptum ICO is now Live!
- check the Status page here!

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:56 AM

Definitely an interesting project that I want to be a part of. Smiley
Following everywhere!
Good luck.
Cryptum

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

Thank you!
Now waiting for Europe to wake up Smiley
WelcomeHomeCrypto

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

Hi Cryptum team,

I have just registered here to ask a couple of questions:

- Do I get the tokens immediately and when they can be spent?
- If I want to participate with Bitcoin instead of ETH when do I get the tokens?
- Is there any information on when the tokens will be listed on Exchanges and what exchanges are planned?

I really like the idea about a crypto board game and your ICO project does seem interesting and quite different than most other I've checked and/or participated in, though it has been mostly for quick profit. Here however I would really want to get one board game to play with my crypto friends at least, before dumping on an exchange or maybe not... hahhaha Smiley

Anyway, please answer my questions as I'm currently considering to participate and since there are no ETH in my wallet I want to use BTC, but if the terms are not as good as with ETH I might exchange them for ETH instead. I see there is a bonus at the moment for ETH purchase, so this should make participation with Ethereum more reasonable, or not? Sory for the too many questions.

P.S. I've sent this to your contact email listed on the wbesite as well.

Regards,
WHC
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:49:49 PM

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was making some changes on the first page.

May be it's not clear on the website, I'll have a look now and make it clearer:

1. Yes, if you pay with ETH you get them now, but they are locked until the Stage I sale end (16 October)

2. If you pay with BTC, you get your CRTM on October 16. I'd still advise you to get them now with ETH, the bonus is  better than the BTC bonus, even if you swap them at exchange and get them back in your wallet, but it depends how much you want to buy, ofc. If you have 0.0135 BTC, you will lose some to fees, so you'd be better with the BTC payment.

3. The moment we have them unlocked, we will start the process. I can only promise about Cryptopia and some of the token-centric exchanges (I'll ask my colleague Anton Belev to chime in here, it's his job).

A bit awkward way to answer, but we will not list on YoBit, and I think we'll have problems with Bittrex and Poloniex as they are US-based and our tokens have some features that they might find unwanted (these are optional, yet, it's big unknown atm). We are still investigating in regards to Nova Exchange and we have no idea what will happen to the Asian market, considering the China ban of ICOs.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
WelcomeHomeCrypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

Thansk for the replies, I'll figure it out now how to proceed.

I'm fine with Cryptopia in general, though they seem to have had some issues lately, not a big fan of YoBit however, though still have to use them from time to time.
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

Thansk for the replies, I'll figure it out now how to proceed.

I'm fine with Cryptopia in general, though they seem to have had some issues lately, not a big fan of YoBit however, though still have to use them from time to time.
I don't have any affiliation with Cryptopia, but I'm an user there as many others. IMO their "issues" came from a leak elsewhere, and are mostly connected to someone trying to guess your password based on a data they have - meaning some other website email database probably leaked, clearly not with the same passwords. As I wrote an email to Cryptopia the moment I received another of those mails, I followed their advice to include 2FA security and I had no more problems since.

We will use Cryptopia as they have clear listing policy compare to many others, and fair volume on most trades. Of cource it will not be the only option.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
WelcomeHomeCrypto

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

I wasn't talking about that kind of issues with Cryptopia, read about the problems reported by some users, but didn't have an issue with that.

I meant a recent issue with a crypto wallet in maintanance mode for a long time inthere, still much better than YoBit that often go into maintanance on a lot of coins and never get out of it.

With Ethereum based tokens however there should be no such problems, that is unless there is an issue with Ethereum itself as there are some hardforks incoming along the way to bring new features.
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

We will hold a signature bounty campaign soon, check the respective webpage on our  website and our Twitter to be the first to get the news news.

Our current bounties are now in this Bitcointalk thread.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

very intersting project, everybody love game and this project is amazing me. i'm apply to article/news bounty

dovoson

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

It looks nice and all, but when there will be more details about the Blockchain game? I mean this is the face of the project so I want to get more info about it: what it is going to be, how is the development going, what coins will be included and other important shit like that? Or maybe you want to get the project funding first and then start working on the project? Have you even started the development of the game or any other board game that you are promising, do you have anything besides promises to show at the moment, can you show us something?
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

It looks nice and all, but when there will be more details about the Blockchain game? I mean this is the face of the project so I want to get more info about it: what it is going to be, how is the development going, what coins will be included and other important shit like that? Or maybe you want to get the project funding first and then start working on the project? Have you even started the development of the game or any other board game that you are promising, do you have anything besides promises to show at the moment, can you show us something?
For the Primewarp game development you can check Cute Lizard's page, the 3D sculpts are being pushed even now (albeit at a slower rate as we have to pay for each of them, and right now there is a conflict of interest between paying sculpts and paying for Cryptum advertisement, one of my big rants), the art is 100% done and paid to Nicolas Nexz (and much of it is on the page), but we don't have final layouts, and considering there are over 500 cards, this will take a while. Then there is half the boards to be finished, we have the basic layouts from the artist that worked on them, but all the details and lighting on 9 of the steampunk-ish tiles and on one of the sci-fi tiles are not added yet - again, because its a full time job, and right now it's lower on the priorities list.

About the Blockchain game - the graphics are the last thing to come to the game (after all, they depend on the ICO), so no pictures. Below are the lists of algos and coins included so far, mind you - we will probably add more as stretch goals during the KS campaign. In fact I will compile an article and put it on the website, none of us considered it that important, testing mechanics and rules doesn't require that information (we have just numbers there) and it's considered part of the final workings, and some of them might change, considering there will be some changes on the market by the time the game enters more active development.

Of course, right now we are mostly concentrated on the sale, listings and so on, considering the game depends on its result. If the funds are low at the end of the sale we may consider pushing Primewarp to top priority, as it's in later stage of development, and the funds it would generate would pay for the work on the Blockchain. Ofc, this is just theorycrafting...

Algos/Coins
(MRG stands for merged mining, these are considered available to mine when the algo becomes available):
  • Equihash: Zcash, Zclassic, ZenCash, Hush, Komodo
  • lyra2v2: Verge, Vertcoin, Monacoin; MRG: Unitus
  • Blake2s: TajCoin, Verge, NevaCoin (BlakeStar - who would have guessed? and Info got a hold, so probably unlocked in KS?)
  • Neoscrypt: Feathercoin, Phoenixcoin
  • Xevan: BitSend
  • Decred: Decred
  • hmq1725: Topaz, Espers
  • Blake256: Blakecoin; MRG: UniversalMolecule, Photon
  • x17: Verge
  • Timetravel10: BitCore
  • Ethash: Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Expanse, Ubiq + DUAL: Sia, Decred, Lbry, Pascal
  • Blake2-B: Sia
  • yescrypt: MyriadCoin, GlobalBoost; MRG: Unitus
  • x11-Gost: SibCoin
  • Scrypt: Joincoin, DigiByte, Einsteinium, FlorinCoin, Megacoin, BitConnect, LinX, e-Gulden, DNotes, Litecoin, Viacoin; MRG: MyriadCoin, Argentum, Dogecoin
  • SHA256: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash (may be leave it for forks, but then ETC?), DigiByte, Peercoin, Zetacoin, Auroracoin, Unbreakable, Joincoin, PosEx; MRG: MyriadCoin, Argentum, Terracoin
  • Qubit: MyriadCoin, DigiByte, Aurora
  • Skein: Auroracoin, DigiByte, MyriadCoin; MRG: Unitus
  • Groestl: GroestlCoin
  • myr-gr: MyriadCoin, DigiByte, Auroracoin, Verge
  • skunkhash: Signatum
  • Pyraeum: Cryptumcoin
  • x11: MonetaryUnit, Joincoin, Condensate, Dash, DigitalPrice, Centurion, VirtaPlus, Torcoin, StartCOIN, Adzcoin; MRG: Unitus
  • nist5: Solaris, Virta Unique, Joincoin, Wyvern, Coinonat
  • lbry: LBRY
  • CryptoNight: Monero, Bytecoin, QuazarCoin, Dashcoin; MRG: Fanthomcoin
  • quark: Joincoin, BitQuark, PlatinumBAR, Quark
  • (TBA): VGZ

These will be featured, we have one reserved spot already, and I'm not sure I saw BitcoinCash logo anywhere, as we are undecided if we should leave it for the Forks expansion):

Included

Reserved

Remember, new coins can be added later via KS stretch goals, social votes or by paid service:
- 0.5 BTC fee (if the algorithm is already included): includes a set of cards representing your cryptocurrency and simulating solo and pool mining, coin evaluation for the purposes of in-game profit in comparison with other currencies included in the game;
- 1.0 BTC (if the algorithm is already included in the game): includes all of the above plus a stretch goal during the Kickstarter campaign, auto-inclusion in any expansions we release afterwards, and a mention whenever we publish information about the game;
- 1.5 BTC (even if your algorithm is not included): all of the above, but we will include a new algorithm in the game and we will make sure it's featured in one of the expansions descriptions.
- Only during the Cryptum ICO stage I or II sales: by purchasing CRTM for as much as one of the above options during the sale. This way you keep your CRTM and their features.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
dovoson

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:13:07 PM

It seems you know your stuff as far as board games go. I'm interested mostly in the Blockchain game tho, will keep an eye out for more info. Wasn't expecting an answer like that for sure.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

ICO about Board games, look like everything chasing ICO like the gold rush.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: