Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES, STRAT, ZEN or NEO?  (Read 1838 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

i all ready heard all the coins the you mentioned on the op  and all of them are verry promising because they did already reach the top spot among other altcoins although if i had to choose one id say that would be waves . why waves ?  simply because waves is a major altcoin and it is being used by most ico's to create their own token ( just like on eth )  and actually waves made a clash v.s eth before but sadly waves didnt win the battle , thats why eth is still taking the lead with thier erc20 coins .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

I think all those coins are good investments if your looking at the longterm (1 year +)

Neo could easily hit the hundreds once ICO start to participate on its blockchain starting in the next month or so, the other 3 are all undervalued if more ICO start to hit and once the tech catches up (Smart contracts on Waves etc)
Waves is now a short term (1-3 days) boon in the making. Launch event for the new client is tomorrow, and the new client and DEX go live on Friday. Targeting $30+.
instead of waves being more suitable for long-term investment,
and not suitable for the short term, because it is very risky
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

Which one do you guys think is undervalued right now and has a chance of mooning? I only have $10k to invest.

I am personally leaning towards Stratis and Waves because they seem to have good teams and seem to be undervalued right now, and have potential. They haven't been pumped like NEO. Zencash also looks good but seems more risky since it has low market cap and may not receive widespread adoption.

WAVES
STRATIS
ZENCASH
NEO

WAVES in the first place, but it also makes sense to consider BAT as a very good coin for the future uptrend.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

Which one do you guys think is undervalued right now and has a chance of mooning? I only have $10k to invest.

I am personally leaning towards Stratis and Waves because they seem to have good teams and seem to be undervalued right now, and have potential. They haven't been pumped like NEO. Zencash also looks good but seems more risky since it has low market cap and may not receive widespread adoption.

WAVES
STRATIS
ZENCASH
NEO

I think wave should be the prefer coin to invest in now.  Wave has one of the Best team and technology.  I think neo is also good and I hold few unit of both in other not to regret in future.  I also do used stratis to day trade as the price fluctuate alot.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

i all ready heard all the coins the you mentioned on the op  and all of them are verry promising because they did already reach the top spot among other altcoins although if i had to choose one id say that would be waves . why waves ?  simply because waves is a major altcoin and it is being used by most ico's to create their own token ( just like on eth )  and actually waves made a clash v.s eth before but sadly waves didnt win the battle , thats why eth is still taking the lead with thier erc20 coins .

Same here! I actually do not know much about Zen at all, but Waves is of all of them the one with the best developers, not because I think their technical skills are better than others but because they focus always on the technological development and not the marketing. This is unlike NEO at least, who does a lot of marketing.

Waves tokens are still being created and used, and slowly you can see volumes building up, all this even though price cannot really climb high. Always below $5 for a long time except in the bull, means to be stable price for a great coin and great platform.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

I hear a lot about neo, but I forgot about the rest of the coins, I recommend investing in neo, this is the most promising among the rest
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

for now it seems that those who can still survive and can benefit from this coin is the rest of the WAVES doesn't seem to have a good development and is not worth it. congratulations for saving WAVES tokens because the price can go up and has a very good development and I think this has the potential to be very expensive.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

for now it seems that those who can still survive and can benefit from this coin is the rest of the WAVES doesn't seem to have a good development and is not worth it. congratulations for saving WAVES tokens because the price can go up and has a very good development and I think this has the potential to be very expensive.

The hell are you talking about. WAVES had rise up to $15 during the pump last year and right now its been one of the token that has survive with its own algo. Its supply never grew and their smart contract are about to be deploy, there are numerous developers currently developing their token in their platform which anyone can easily create a token. You don't even need to have a coding skills that's much preferred for a small business who wants to tokenize their company.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███