Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:45:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BTC  (Read 2657 times)
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

The future will be 50K the Bitcoin... Near term target is $5000 which should be arrived soon.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:50:41 PM

The future will be 50K the Bitcoin... Near term target is $5000 which should be arrived soon.
i think that if the price of bitcoin will continue increase with the present ratio then we can expect 5000$ in next two months and at the end 2017 the price of bitcoin is expecting to reach to 7000$ and hope that even then it will continue increasing for a long long time.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

i think that if the price of bitcoin will continue increase with the present ratio then we can expect 5000$ in next two months and at the end 2017 the price of bitcoin is expecting to reach to 7000$ and hope that even then it will continue increasing for a long long time.
and i am hopeful that that it will continu increasing whth the same ration, becasue still people ar interesed to invest money in bitcoin and threrefore there are more expectation are that the price of bitcoin will very cross cross 5000$.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 04:19:50 PM by hurain

The future I think is bright for limited functions, I dont think btc will ever be used as payment method except for a limited amount of places, since there is just too less btc for everyone and fees are damn high btw
i think that there is no doubt that bitcoin has a very  bright future. because the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time. and i am sure that the increasing number of bitcoin will continue increasing and through this way bitcoin will become too much mature and more stronger.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:50:05 AM

In my opinion, btc will reach $ 10,000 in 2018.
Its current price is $ 3,800. It is getting a lot of attention from investors, especially from China, which will push the price of BTC very high.
yes you are right it is investors that make the future of bitcoin bright, without investors bitcoin is nothing I’m very thankful to everyone who invested so much of his savings into bitcoin and made the bitcoin that much famous, it also benefits us because we have small amount of bitcoin but these investors makes us rich by promoting bitcoin and increasing its price.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

IMO, it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin especially if you plan to hold for 3 years. I believe you know there are risks in investment, hence do not invest more than what you can afford to lose. This make investing less stressful. Good luck to you.
Investing in bitcoin is a good idea and it will help you to gain more income. In addition to that, I agree that there are risks in investement but if you are a wise investor you could invest more money because you know that your money will come back. Lastly, if you really want to gain more income I think the best way to do is to invest in bitcoin.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:15:33 AM

If you have further questions what will bitcoin be in the future, well no one knows what will it be, but for positive outlook it seems that it has still a lot to improve and be successful anytime at the future. If you are really interested on what will it become, try to study the previous market or the standings of bitcoin when it was first launched then find out also how did it turn out like this.
Wise piece of words! Future is unpredictable and unknown to all of us. I consider everyone has equal level of knowledge in this matter.

However, in order to make predictions, you need to do a little work which involves observing and analyzing the available figures in this regard. This is why we learn probability. Also you need to learn those features deeply which have played an important role in the success of bitcoins so far.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

Hello!

I'm not new to Bitcoin I've been using it since 2015 as a wallet since it has no limitations.
After the new record of BTC price I'm really confused, It increased about $1k in less than 1 month which seems suspicious.
I'm thinking of investing some money on BTC and hold them for at least 3 years or more.
But is it a good idea? have any of you made good profit with holding BTC?
Like tell me what do you think of the future of BTC rates, how high could it reach?

with my best regards..
Its a good idea definitely ,as you are saying you know bitcoin since 2015,if you had even bought 1 bitcoin in 2015 for the price of 300$ /bitcoin,and if you had kept it aside you would now be having 4000$ that is 13.333 times of your investment ,so now it is your wish whether or not you want to invest in bitcoin and hold it for your future or not.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Hello!

I'm not new to Bitcoin I've been using it since 2015 as a wallet since it has no limitations.
After the new record of BTC price I'm really confused, It increased about $1k in less than 1 month which seems suspicious.
I'm thinking of investing some money on BTC and hold them for at least 3 years or more.
Like tell me what do you think of the future of BTC rates, how high could it reach?

with my best regards..

The future of bitcoin is looking brighter for now as more and more people are investing in to bitcoin because it's the best asset there is to invest nowadays. Bitcoin payment system is working with the latest core upgrades which handles transaction much more faster than before. People are starting to see the advantage and potential of bitcoin which is for sure the currency of the future, you should invest in bitcoin now before the price goes higher because there is no stopping it from reaching it unexpected destination. Bitcoin may worth up to $5000, $10,000, some analysts say bitcoin may worth over a million dollar in years to come. Smiley
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

The future of bitcoin is still uncertain. Yes you are right now the process of modernization and bitcoin but look how hard they happen. And most importantly, a very slow moving trade goods for bitcoins. It seriously hampers the level of development of the bitcoin economy.
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Cant predict the future of bitcoin but i think it should be great and should be used widely everywhere in the world as it is easy to use and has various option to invest our money and even spend them.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:15:07 AM

Hello!

with my best regards..
Yes,you have taken the right decision.Bitcoin price was just $650 exactly an year ago and now its price is $4207.Almost,it has increased seven times of its previous price.We could not be able to find an asset or an investment which could give such huge returns today.Bitcoin has outperformed every prediction and it is now marching towards $5000.Bitcoin has faced lots of critical situations like Mt.gox collapse,BU,hard fork resulting in another coin BCC.But still it has survived and had made all of its criticizers shut their mouth.Bitcoin has more probability to increase in price as it is getting legalized in many countries and mass adoption is taking place.So,you could invest in bitcoins confidently for a great future.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:25:36 AM

I am sure Bitcoin can reach $ 50,000 by 2030 because Bitcoin's supply will be fully exploited and Bitcoin's prices will increase steadily and will attract many big investors in the future and everyone will Use Bitcoin in life
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

There's no need to see it's growth as suspicious thing, it's just a normal growth because of the demand.

You can do it and start it today because it's not that late.

Yes, buying and holding bitcoins will always be a good idea.

Highest possible that I can say it could get up to $500,000 soon anytime from now on.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:43:01 PM

Buddy, bitcoins price will rise. Definitely you can invest your money in bitcoin and now its the correct time to invest the money in bitcoin. Its because day by day it is getting popular and more people are buying it  because of it's advantages . So it's price will only increase . In my opinion by december 2017 btc price will cross 5000 dollars.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

Talking about that we are already reached 4.1K USD price. The 50K however seems very vague at this point. I know it will increase but to push the bitcoin to 50K value it will need more crowd to be gathered to invest into it. Current popularity of the bitcoin is not enough for the bitcoin to go ahead of 10K value. With current investors or number of fan base the investment volume is limited and it does not generate volume then how can it push itself further.

I myself agree on the fact that bitcoin rely on development in blockchain and development needs large amount of revenue to be generated with the help of investors like you and me. Once that will increase we are good to go to 50K valuation per BTC.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

Bitcoins rate increasing day by day. So you can invest  btc. Because bitcoins future is very best. Best of luck...
Actually, I think bitcoin has a good future and it will help more people to become rich. In addition to that, many bitcoin users already see the great potentail of bitcoin and I think bitcoin will become world currency in the near future. Lastly, I think that bitcoin will be our future money.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

it is already common for me to see the market goes up and then down, but it never reach to the point where the prices goes very low than the average rate per year. well is it just me or some of you notice that as time passes by bitcoin's value and usage became more higher even if we look back from the past years. so i am hopeful that this will continue to rise more and more, i am even holding some of my bitcoins too.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

Today's bitcoin price increases certainly have positive impact on the economy of its users, and certainly all hope this will continue to increase until bitcoin is able to become digital currency that has function equivalent to real currency and certainly has clear legality.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

IMO, it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin especially if you plan to hold for 3 years. I believe you know there are risks in investment, hence do not invest more than what you can afford to lose. This make investing less stressful. Good luck to you.

It is really profitable after 3 years if you are holding bitcoin, though i do agree in you there are also risk, there is no investment that has no risk at all thus if you risk then that is sign of a profit. Just invest what you can afford to loose and i think the bitcoin 3 years from now has a big price that we didnt expect. Just be patient enough so that you could earn that big.
Well, bitcoin is very profitable and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that your capital will be multiply. In addition to that, I think bitcoin will be good enough in the future and I guess bitcoin will be our future money. Lastly, I believe to the great potential of bitcoin and I think it will become our world currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: