Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Paypal [W] Bitcoin  (Read 550 times)
ohcastiel (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

I have $100 in paypal, looking to purchase bitcoin. Please hmu if you can complete this.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

You only have 1 post and you are asking this exchange in the right section and the most dangerous way, Paypal is not at all safe as you know it can be reversed without even having a strong base. And that said, I can still help you but you will need a selfie holding to verify your identity and a few more verification.

If you agree doing it and ready to pay around 10-12% fees which is low I feel, I have some friends who will do it for you.
ohcastiel (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

You only have 1 post and you are asking this exchange in the right section and the most dangerous way, Paypal is not at all safe as you know it can be reversed without even having a strong base. And that said, I can still help you but you will need a selfie holding to verify your identity and a few more verification.

If you agree doing it and ready to pay around 10-12% fees which is low I feel, I have some friends who will do it for you.

10% would be great, using my moms paypal but she knows im buying the bitcoin and I'm sure she will be glad to verify her identity. Please PM me to talk further.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:42:25 PM

10% would be great, using my moms paypal but she knows im buying the bitcoin and I'm sure she will be glad to verify her identity. Please PM me to talk further.

And you really believe that we will buy this story of yours?
I'm sure that i will be glad to see you out from here,you are a liar already. Not so difficult to be and a scammer. Kiss

ohcastiel (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:19:27 PM

I'm sure that i will be glad to see you out from here,you are a liar already. Not so difficult to be and a scammer. Kiss

Not a scammer, I'll show any proof you need of ownership of the account. It is my mothers. I'm 17 so I legally can not create a paypal account unless I want to be limited and suspended. I use to have a student account but that was shut down a few months ago. Just cause a new member is on this forums looking for a trade doesn't mean they're a scammer.

If you need a picture of my username signed on paper next to my mother holding a paper saying 'my son is buying bitcoin' with her ID taped to her forehead, well hmu this will be done.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

Not a scammer, I'll show any proof you need of ownership of the account. It is my mothers. I'm 17 so I legally can not create a paypal account unless I want to be limited and suspended. I use to have a student account but that was shut down a few months ago. Just cause a new member is on this forums looking for a trade doesn't mean they're a scammer.

If you need a picture of my username signed on paper next to my mother holding a paper saying 'my son is buying bitcoin' with her ID taped to her forehead, well hmu this will be done.

Out of curiosity, if you issue a chargeback, how will a pic of your mom, passport, uncles name or dogs preferred brand of food help in recovering the loss?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ohcastiel (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:45:05 PM

Out of curiosity, if you issue a chargeback, how will a pic of your mom, passport, uncles name or dogs preferred brand of food help in recovering the loss?

That's true, but my mom hates chargebacks, I've used the account to buy bitcoins before, can show there's no chargebacks/disputes on the account except the one where I charged back when I got scammed $50 months ago. Also I will send as friends and family, we all know chargebacks with those type of payments are basically never chosen to win over a dispute.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

F&F can be charged back if a CC was used for funding. The problem is, anyone can use a hacked account to pull off this transaction and only the seller comes up short. This is a well known fact and happens frequently, that's why people are wary of PP.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

I would suggest a little light reading here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Albert Einstein
ohcastiel (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:54:01 PM

F&F can be charged back if a CC was used for funding. The problem is, anyone can use a hacked account to pull off this transaction and only the seller comes up short. This is a well known fact and happens frequently, that's why people are wary of PP.

Ahh, true. All funds will be sent from the balance though I always have my mom transfer from the bank to her balance. She only uses her CC to buy stuff and the balance for me to keep confusion of what money is who's.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:21:30 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 02:07:26 AM by warningsigns

This sounds extremely suspect.

Why would your mom allow you to buy bitcoins on her account? So you're saying she just agreed and said yes, go ahead and take money from my credit card, pay for whatever you like on the web. Bitcoins too.

Being a first-poster and newbie, what guarantee can you give that she will not reverse the payment? Why can't you pay using a non-reversible payment method.

You're 17? But your post content seems to suggest you know quite a lot about the ins and outs of paypal technicalities. Funds sent from the balance... only uses "CC" to buy stuff... balance kept for you..

Also I will send as friends and family, we all know chargebacks with those type of payments are basically never chosen to win over a dispute.

You are very wrong about this assumption. This type of payments is perfectly reversible if the account owner claims it was not authorized. Fraud. That 5 letter word will trigger a hold on the payment and eventually a reversal.

Use something safer. Here:

1. Borrow your mom's credit card and get $100 from the ATM or ask her for the cash.
2. Send the money using a non-reversible payment method such as Western Union or Moneygram. Cash basis only. Not the online WU or MG type of payment.
3. Escrowed transaction is a must.

ohcastiel (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:13:34 AM

This sounds extremely suspect.

Why would your mom allow you to buy bitcoins on her account? So you're saying she just agreed and said yes, go ahead and take money from my credit card, pay for whatever you like on the web. Bitcoins too.

Being a first-poster and newbies, what guarantee can you give that she will not reverse the payment? Why can't you pay using a non-reversible payment method.

You're 17? But your post content seems to suggest you know quite a lot about the ins and outs of paypal technicalities. Funds sent from the balance... only uses "CC" to buy stuff... balance kept for you..

Also I will send as friends and family, we all know chargebacks with those type of payments are basically never chosen to win over a dispute.

You are very wrong about this assumption. This type of payments is perfectly reversible if the account owner claims it was not authorized. Fraud. That 5 letter word will trigger a hold on the payment and eventually a reversal.

Use something safer. Here:

1. Borrow your mom's credit card and get $100 from the ATM or ask her for the cash.
2. Send the money using a non-reversible payment method such as Western Union or Moneygram. Cash basis only. Not the online WU or MG type of payment.
3. Escrowed transaction is a must.

She allows me to use her paypal as I am the type to virtually purchase things. I don't just take money from her, I give her cash she puts it in her bank and transfers it to paypal for me.
Also paypal keeps logs right? I'm sure paypal would notice the funds are sent from the same computer and network in which the account was created and would realize it's not fraudulent.
Also when my IP changes or I do use a dif computer they always call to verify it's me, so I mean.

I understand your worries and such, but I like to stick to paypal.
AgnO5

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:23:30 AM

I think we can do that if you still in need

i send you a pm

Escrow welcome
ONCF

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile