Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:59:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World War III and BTC  (Read 7424 times)
zhangxinx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:10:05 AM

I agree with this view. btc will change the world.
daxian

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:11:31 AM

I agree with this view.
Dasneko

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:13:24 AM

Also there is a huge difference between a nuclear chain reaction and a bomb so I have no idea why you are even trying to drag that into our conversation.

Wow.

Simply.

Wow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_chain_reaction

That you would even attempt to claim that a nuclear chain reaction has nothing to do with a nuclear weapon is simply mind boggling.

I don't know where you are from, what your education is or why you persist in exposing your ignorance but please, stop embarrassing yourself.  At this point, I really have to consider that I should disengage from this because it is fundamentally unfair to engage in a battle of wits with the witless.

REALLY?  no connection between a nuclear chain reaction and a nuclear bomb?

REALLY?Huh

Yeah really. Take that boot out of your ass and tell me what is so scary about a helium nuclei resulting from radioactive decay hitting another atom and triggering another decay. I do not know about you but we did that in basic physics class and I dont remember any mushroom clouds.

It is not the nuclear chain reaction that is the scary part. Its the mass to energy conversion better known as E = MC^2

When will you get this through that thick skull of yours. Perhaps I should make a wikipedia page for you?
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:13:39 AM

I agree with this view.
libobo

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:14:38 AM

I agree with this view.btc will change the world.
zt160j

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:15:39 AM

I agree with this view. Smiley
freebbay

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:17:36 AM

I very much agree with this point of view。
AquaMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:19:37 AM

World War Z
AquaMan

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:24:58 AM

I agree with this view.
lol, World War Z ?
wangxsanq

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:26:50 AM

btc will change the world.
zt140ji

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:30:23 AM

btc will change the world.
Dasneko

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:31:45 AM

Speaking of forum bots. We haz them?

(maybe)
liyutongwa1

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:36:27 AM

I agree with this view.
TomUnderSea

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:41:34 AM

Also there is a huge difference between a nuclear chain reaction and a bomb so I have no idea why you are even trying to drag that into our conversation.

Wow.

Simply.

Wow.

That you would even attempt to claim that a nuclear chain reaction has nothing to do with a nuclear weapon is simply mind boggling.

I don't know where you are from, what your education is or why you persist in exposing your ignorance but please, stop embarrassing yourself.  At this point, I really have to consider that I should disengage from this because it is fundamentally unfair to engage in a battle of wits with the witless.

REALLY?Huh

Yeah really. Take that boot out of your ass and tell me what is so scary about a helium nuclei resulting from radioactive decay hitting another atom and triggering another decay. I do not know about you but we did that in basic physics class and I dont remember any mushroom clouds.

It is not the nuclear chain reaction that is the scary part. Its the mass to energy conversion better known as E = MC^2

When will you get this through that thick skull of yours. Perhaps I should make a wikipedia page for you?

Yeah!!!  You actually took a physics class!!!

Did they convince you that Einstein built nuclear weapons?  'Cause so far, everything posted here states that his involvement was about as much as the inventor of the wheel had to do with the automobile.

BTW, the concept you are reaching for is Mass Defect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binding_energy

If you paid attention in that physics class you would have noted that a graph of mass defect versus isotope shows Helium to be remarkably unsuited as a nuclear fuel.

Every little BTC helps.  14P3TfbttSpQ3BxUjwrUrmNU6F4mB9aMS5
AquaMan

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:43:37 AM

Everyone is a scientist with wiki...
Dasneko

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:03:42 AM

Wow.

Simply.

Wow.

REALLY?Huh

Did they convince you that Einstein built nuclear weapons?  'Cause so far, everything posted here states that his involvement was about as much as the inventor of the wheel had to do with the automobile.

If you paid attention in that physics class you would have noted that a graph of mass defect versus isotope shows Helium to be remarkably unsuited as a nuclear fuel.

Omg do you not even know that a helium nuclei is what they call Alpha radiation as in the thing that makes Nuclear chain reactions happen? There is a HUGE difference between a helium NUCLEI and a helium ATOM.

Also if you actually decided that your head is more then something to store a hat ontop of you would probably realize that there are few English words in a text book from another country. "mass defect" Does not exist. In fact there is not even a native word for it because its a redundant word. We just call it nuclei energy. So do my lack of linguistic knowledge about a useless term as "mass defect" reflect poorly on me or is it you who cant even figure out that two languages are not the same?

I am just going to proceed to bang my head against this wall. Its more productive by far.
FdaFedGov

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:08:18 AM

like has been said if internet is down we screwed. but if not our new currency is the best thing that ever came out of the web.
Its no different to gold really in only in digital form you cant craft anything out of it.
But gold diamond silver etc the value was placed on it by man. just objects
you can place value on anything.
technically you dont need money
barter systems can be divised as all things have value.
I am kind of board maybe ww3 would be exciting!! LOL
AquaMan

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:12:12 AM

like has been said if internet is down we screwed. but if not our new currency is the best thing that ever came out of the web.
Its no different to gold really in only in digital form you cant craft anything out of it.

Diamonds have no value these days, Gold and silver is the way to go, but +1 to WW3 for some excitement  lol
FdaFedGov

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:25:37 AM

Diamonds have no value these days, Gold and silver is the way to go, but +1 to WW3 for some excitement  lol

oh yeah gold and silver. i have about a pound or more in silver.
but the point i was making was who first put value on gold?   man
thousands of years ago just because it looked nice and was easy to work with and hard to find.
had no value for industral use just ornamental.
case in point.
that twilight zone episode where those guys steal all this gold put themselves in suspended animation in a cave in desert. they wake up in 100 years or so and one guy is left. no water dying on road tries to give someone a bar of gold for water.
they say gold? didnt i hear that was worth something may years ago? and they laugh!
TomUnderSea

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:26:07 AM

Wow.

Simply.

Wow.

REALLY?Huh

Omg do you not even know that a helium nuclei is what they call Alpha radiation as in the thing that makes Nuclear chain reactions happen? There is a HUGE difference between a helium NUCLEI and a helium ATOM.

Also if you actually decided that your head is more then something to store a hat ontop of you would probably realize that there are few English words in a text book from another country. "mass defect" Does not exist. In fact there is not even a native word for it because its a redundant word. We just call it nuclei energy. So do my lack of linguistic knowledge about a useless term as "mass defect" reflect poorly on me or is it you who cant even figure out that two languages are not the same?

I am just going to proceed to bang my head against this wall. Its more productive by far.

English board >> english terms >> mass defect.

Alpha particles are not useful for sustaining nuclear reactions in bombs or nuclear power plants.  Neutrons are the driving force behind sustaining criticality (nuclear reactors) or super criticality (nuclear bombs).

"Suppose you have four cookies: A gamma cookie, a neutron cookie, a beta cookie, and an alpha cookie. You have to eat one, put one in your pocket, hold one in your hand, and throw the other away. Which do you do with each, and why?"

Correct answer is here:
http://bubbleheads.blogspot.com/2005/12/suppose-you-have-four-cookies.html

Every little BTC helps.  14P3TfbttSpQ3BxUjwrUrmNU6F4mB9aMS5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: