Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm now a MILLIONAIRE because of NEO.  (Read 17406 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

I'm curious about his testimony. What did he do? Sell, hold, convert?
This is a newbie account with only two posted messages. Will he come back again to tell us the end of the story?
I am about to create newbie account to show how I hold my 300btc from 2011 and until now even didnt touched it

Send some BTC my way  Wink

Campaign Manager (2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:09:11 AM

Will he come back again to tell us the end of the story?

he seems like the 1% of investors who win big so he is probably HODLing.

He did come back once already, as this is his 2nd thread. So I guess he will come back if there is good news.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Congratulations to a new millionaire (if you are)!  Wink

My trade with NEO was not so successful. For now I am out of NEO.

Waiting for next move fro China authorities.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:31:29 AM

I bought in early, and kept dollar-cost-averaging along the way. I now around 35,000 NEO which are generating me about .5 GAS per hour. With NEO, and the GAS making me free money 24hrs/day, I can essentially quit my job now, as income from GAS alone could pay my bills in my Country. Cool

It's amazing, if i could so it would be very...very... Happy

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

I bought in early, and kept dollar-cost-averaging along the way. I now around 35,000 NEO which are generating me about .5 GAS per hour. With NEO, and the GAS making me free money 24hrs/day, I can essentially quit my job now, as income from GAS alone could pay my bills in my Country. Cool

Congratulation about your achievement. In my opinion you are not rich yet before you sell it. Now neo value is $19. We dont know what china goveent move next. But if china giverment lift yhe ban or regulated ICO NEO will spike again. But if not, im affraid neo will goes down further..

However..onece again congratulation for your big achievement..i hope i can be like you..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

I love seeing stories like this. If you do your research, stay patient, and pick the winners, you can really change your life. Congratulations.
Stories like this show to us that is possible, that it could happen to us, if we are able to invest a significant amount of money on a coin that skyrockets that will change our lives, it is not easy but with great effort and patience we could be the next success story in the forum.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
altboy

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Congratulations ! hope we can find also a great coin like that.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:14:52 PM

Congratulations on your wise investment on NEO. I am a newbie to the crypto world. Wssh I was in early to  take some initial risks to later enjoy  benefits.

NOthing like quiting a job as you u are not dependent on anything.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

Why do people very seldom use their own accounts to announce things like this? They post a new account and then disappear. What's the point anyway? If it's made this much for you, it can't make much for anyone thinking to enter now.

Or am I too naive to realise that posts like this actually make people go in and buy?

That's what I am asking myself. He created a new account just to say "Hey, I am rich. Look at me!"? What's the point? If the story is true, he is very lucky now. But does it help us in any way? Is this a reason to write in the forum? Why hasn't he wrote anything in this forum earlier? It looks like he just want to push the price of Neo by telling us fairy tales but who knows.  Roll Eyes

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

I thought millionaires are quiet about their money or income.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:47:42 PM

If it's true what you're saying there then congratulations but if you're lying I couldn't care less really. It's not unknown that crypto currencies are making new millionaires every so often and I sincerely hope you invest your money for the better.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:59:14 PM

NEO is cheap now. I wonder that if after the CHina banning crypto currencies news its still a cheap buy or not? Please let me know your thoughts guys.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:15 PM

I am not sure about NEO anymore. A lot of strange things are going on in China. I will watch this from the sideline and I maybe buy some NEOs back later. I dumped the most while the last bull run
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

When should we invest in NEO? Now or after the news about Bitcoin?
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:45:53 PM

I am not sure about NEO anymore. A lot of strange things are going on in China. I will watch this from the sideline and I maybe buy some NEOs back later. I dumped the most while the last bull run

I have to agree with this sentiment. NEO is a great project with great potential but until everything has been cleared up in China it is risky to get involved right now. Though NEO is at a very nice price currently compared to previous ATH.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

I have to agree with this sentiment. NEO is a great project with great potential but until everything has been cleared up in China it is risky to get involved right now. Though NEO is at a very nice price currently compared to previous ATH.

NEO is a good project, so it gained that much investors and many people are believed in this project until the China govt announced their news. But after this news, i think many people are sold NEO coins and waiting for next move from China govt. I had few coins before but when it crossed $30 last i sold few coins and when it comes under $15 i bought few more coins. Will wait until next month. 
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

This is a newbie account with only two posted messages. Will he come back again to tell us the end of the story?
We do not know but if I were him I would have sold immediately and convert it to bitcoin, after a pump you need to convert to bitcoin, the pump is going to end at some point in time and only bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that I’m willing to hold for the long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

Wow. That's really incredible. This message will inspire biginer trader. Make your dreams come true budy. Cheers Wink

MisterKT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

watch your back now...
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

People really support NEO but need to take off the blinders. Western countries have much higher hopes for NEO than China does which is supposedly the big opportunity. Would be a nice choice to invest. Buy and HODL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: