Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm now a MILLIONAIRE because of NEO.  (Read 17406 times)
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

Not clear though why you need to tell us, and even more, why would be interested to learn that. Of course someone would become rich by owning cheap coins who end up to the moon. It happens all the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

I just sold all of my NEO yesterday at an all time high, and bought verge today at ... Well needless to say i'm a Verge multi millionaire now, feels good in an odd way!!!!!!
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

Not clear though why you need to tell us, and even more, why would be interested to learn that. Of course someone would become rich by owning cheap coins who end up to the moon. It happens all the time.

That's neo making amazing price fluctuations with the supervision of chinese market manipulators. And it's very common to make new rich people on the blockchain sector. Imaine you hold thousands of neo coins.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:35:07 PM

Congratulation for becoming millionaire.

This crypto era is made too many millionaires and the number is insane.

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:04:54 PM

I was not lucky enough to buy NEO at such a low price. But I sincerely congratulate you. The era of crypto currency adds the number of millionaires. Now, by the way, NEO is again growing. Smiley
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

It's such good news to read about someone actually profiting from cryptocurrencies. NEO is a powerful coin, and shows that it has potential.
This user obviously invested at the right time and has seen results now.
Good for him!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

Congratulations, this is really wonderful! I unfortunately missed this moment when I left AntShares before re-branding (
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:19:07 PM

Congratulations, this is really wonderful! I unfortunately missed this moment when I left AntShares before re-branding (

In my opinion, it would be better to invest in Ethereum because it is a more coin stable now. NEO is also very well developed, but ETH in my opinion has a stable course. True, it's more expensive but it's really worth it.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:44 PM

Neo holders and traders are amazing and this OP is one those example that crypto investment can make us a millionaire, a living proof that if we are in the right track we will be able to find those good coins out there inside the market, let's make this thread as a guide to fulfil everyone's dream becoming a millionaire and have a luxurious life in the future.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:38 PM

lots of new millionaires with cryptos

and its not over yet

enjoy
but for NEO is there still a chance to become a millionaire? because I have not got it and probably will try to have it

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
RobbieDK

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

Honestly guys; NEO is only getting started. If I would have to summarize all the information about the ongoing things it would take half a day.

This is not the new ETH of China. This is a whole new crypto environment which will blow your mind.

You don't have to trust me... but keep this message in mind and thank me later if you took my advice.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

Show me your LAmborghini and then I will say that you are pretty rich millionaire. Because any person here could show me screen like yours.
I think that users who own for real a lot of coins don't show yourself usually. So currently what si your future plan? If you are such perfect investor maybe create a yt channel and help others? Good luck!
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:13:40 AM

It's such good news to read about someone actually profiting from cryptocurrencies. NEO is a powerful coin, and shows that it has potential.
This user obviously invested at the right time and has seen results now.
Good for him!

Its good for you if you really have that many neo coin, many coin has a potential and the best thing is you hold one of the good coin.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

In my opinion, it would be better to invest in Ethereum because it is a more coin stable now. NEO is also very well developed, but ETH in my opinion has a stable course. True, it's more expensive but it's really worth it.

NEO's advantage against ETH is the assian market and market regulations happenning there. If assians can't join ico's created on ETH blockchain, they will have to pick NEO and invest NEO based project.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:04:31 AM

Well congratulations on your success my friend. At least all your time and effort  didnt go to waste. Cheers.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

Nice balance. If it is real than well done. I will be there one day too my friend. I got some good solid coins i have invested in and i'm sure any one of my main four could make the leap and carry me into the millionaire status one day soon. So you going to get out of the game while you are ahead and change it into fiat or what?

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Gayas

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:28:11 AM

I bought the NEO at a price of 11 usd per coin. 123 pieces. I hope that China will make neo the official currency and the price will increase dramatically.

serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

I bought the NEO at a price of 11 usd per coin. 123 pieces. I hope that China will make neo the official currency and the price will increase dramatically.
I am waiting for the same thing as well. Once ICO's are unbanned in China, NEO's price will increase dramatically. If China makes NEO the official currency, I cannot imagine its price Shocked
Ging

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

I bought in early, and kept dollar-cost-averaging along the way. I now around 35,000 NEO which are generating me about .5 GAS per hour. With NEO, and the GAS making me free money 24hrs/day, I can essentially quit my job now, as income from GAS alone could pay my bills in my Country. Cool
congratulations man for that it is really makes every one of us dream and keep on this road i hope i can accomplish that one day with different alt but can you show us tips on how you did it ?
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

I bought in early, and kept dollar-cost-averaging along the way. I now around 35,000 NEO which are generating me about .5 GAS per hour. With NEO, and the GAS making me free money 24hrs/day, I can essentially quit my job now, as income from GAS alone could pay my bills in my Country. Cool

I heard a rumor that Neo is next into Ethereum. I can't deny that after a couple of months Neo's value price was kicking out aggressively, and it maybe most of their investors became rich because of them. But in your case, I think it is not your real account anyway, isn't right.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: