Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:09:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HEC: Holy Ethereum Coin based on ERC20 ETH Ethereum  (Read 1231 times)
HEC (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

HEC is live today!

In short:

Holy Ethereum Coin is a new ICO and the website is live today. The launch of HEC will be ended on 1-10-2017.

What is HEC and why should i invest in HEC?

HEC is not pre mined and we do not owning any HEC coins. You can buy 250 HEC for 1 ETH. It is a crowdfunding project for religious purposes.

We are not one religion group that is supporting only christianity or muslims, but our focus is to support everything.

Claim your HEC coins today!

For more information, FAQ, white papers and any other info or questions your looking for, please take a look at:

http://www.hec.one

PS: We do not have a fancy ICO launching, team, employers etc. It is just me and our local church. I don't have any budget (yet) to make a big announcement and to promise all kind of fanciness.

Also don't forget to pray for each ETH you are sending to us, we will pray and let the almighty hear your wishes!

HEC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:19:23 PM

Holy Ethereum Coin has now been accepted by etherscan.io website as a standard ERC20 token:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa157b5a35aba95d18f3ff716d01b6143db5f1da8
jootjejodel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:26:32 PM

"Token that looks cool, although there are many types of tokens in the market ,,
Good project but what makes it better then others?"
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

I can't count anymore how many number of tokens you created for this one...  Roll Eyes
By any chance are you giving each one here like 1 trillion HECs because of that number?
Please stop this craziness or just be real.
HEC (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:08:22 AM

"Token that looks cool, although there are many types of tokens in the market ,,
Good project but what makes it better then others?"

We are not focussing on who is "better" ... we are aiming to have a religious coin for any religious purposes to make the technology easier and to donate mosques or churches in an easy way.

Blockchain technology is changing daily and everyone is inventing coins for each niche. Our niche is religion and even if you don't have a religion you can use the token or coin as a trading purpose just like any other coin.
HEC (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:50:15 PM

Our bounty program has begun!

You will get 50% BONUS until 1-10-2017.

1 ETH will give you 500 HEC in total.

D ltr

Activity: 1361
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

what is the benefit for this coins ?? like other ICO has an exact plans what will he do with the funds

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
HEC (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:20:08 PM

what is the benefit for this coins ?? like other ICO has an exact plans what will he do with the funds

It is also mentioned on our website: http://www.hec.one

We will invest in religious stuff this could be anything.

- Rebuilding churches, altars or mosques
- Creating new churches, altars or mosques
- Invest in other great projects

The possibilities are infinity.

For each coin you invest or donate our network will hear and respect your wishes during our prayers.

Think also about coin toss in fountains for wishes ... we burn tokens on blockchain for your wishes  Cheesy
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

OMG, this is getting crazy. Embarrassed

PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

For each coin you invest or donate our network will hear and respect your wishes during our prayers.

Think also about coin toss in fountains for wishes ... we burn tokens on blockchain for your wishes  Cheesy
correct me if i'm wrong, but after read your website and whitepaper it looks like a donation campaign for religius purpose
and it started from your local church and it will expanded.. donatur will get HEC coin for that donation..
but investor with business mind can not invest their money if there is no increase value in it...
good idea with local start, but to reach global you need better team and better system
from my experience, it's better to make social campaign better than religius campaign, because from your website, not only about building dan rebuilding religious but also investment... religious and investment is 2 different things..
that's just my opinion, please correct me if i'm wrong
hope your project will success
HEC (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Think also about coin toss in fountains for wishes ... we burn tokens on blockchain for your wishes  Cheesy
correct me if i'm wrong, but after read your website and whitepaper it looks like a donation campaign for religius purpose
and it started from your local church and it will expanded.. donatur will get HEC coin for that donation..
but investor with business mind can not invest their money if there is no increase value in it...
good idea with local start, but to reach global you need better team and better system
from my experience, it's better to make social campaign better than religius campaign, because from your website, not only about building dan rebuilding religious but also investment... religious and investment is 2 different things..
that's just my opinion, please correct me if i'm wrong
hope your project will success

Hello and thank you for your honesty about your thoughts.

Donation is just something extra people can do to support local churches. If we will donate a very little even if its 0.1 ETH we can support eachother and you will do a good will by hearth even though if it doesn't make you money ... sometimes money is less important and if you have a religion you should understand what i mean with that  Smiley

For the business point of view ... our token is NOT for business purposes. However if we ALL invest in Holy Ethereum Coin you will do the following:

- Support those beautiful churches and mosques (many of them will decrease, because of the money they don't have anymore or too small community)
- Good will by your heart (you are helping other people out. If you like to help other people, than it will give you healthy boost and good karma)
- You support the crypto AND religion community

And after that the coin will have some value one day.

God bless. Inshallah.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

Our bounty program has begun!

You will get 50% BONUS until 1-10-2017.

1 ETH will give you 500 HEC in total.

.... warning Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
HEC (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

Hello dear crypto fans.

During the crypto crash and come changes on our platform we changed our plan.

You will get for each ETH 100.000 HEC coins.

Why so many?

Our total supply is very HUGE and we chose this way, because we want to give away our tokens (part of our religion plan using blockchain technology).

Also we got MANY MANY questions and discussions on this story:

- Why do you support christianity, catholic, muslims and man more all in one? What is the deal and what is the logic?
- What are you going to do with our money and support?
- Why do we need religion coins?

I picked up the top FAQ so here is our answer:

I am NOT christian, NOT catholic and NOT muslim. However i (and we as in everyone who is supporting me until now) believe in "more" between the earth and heaven. I am going to my local church, because of interest and i am friends with all kind of religions and friends around me. Also i support churches and mosques with all the crypto money.

Your money is used for different kind of things. Rebuilding churches, mosques and science projects.

Why do you need religion coins?

I will try to explain the bigger picture here.

There is a very big discussion about the flat earth theory and the globe earth. This is increasing during technology, social media and things such as YouTube.

I am open minded on religion and i DO believe in god. However i don't label the religion yet. I am very interested in the flat earth theory and we check every story about the debunking between flat earth and global earth.

What can we reach with your (our) money from this crypto project?

- Building amateur rockets and see if it hits the dome live on cam and stream on YouTube
- Buying different cameras and telescope for different researches to calculate the globe vs flat theory to see which is more accurate
- Is there a god? Why are there so many religions? (we want to explore all kind of religions and visit many churches, mosques and temples to find some clues hidden from ancients pictures or artefacts)
- Why is everyone believing what NASA says? Why cant we do our own research and share this information world wide?
- We want to rebuild the churches, mosques and other altars to keep them alive and running

The list can go on and on.

So in short what Holy Ethereum Coin is:

- Researching flat earth vs globe earth using technology, science and everything that we need
- Keep our existing churches and religions alive by supporting them
- How more people are interested in this subject the more people will support us for our research that we need and in the end the more value this coin is going to be.

You do not have a religion? No problem! You can also be atheist to support us. Send us 1 ETH and get 100.000 HEC it might have some value one day.

You do not believe in flat earth? Or you are convinced the earth is globe? Also no problem. Support us with your favourite religion. And follow our twitter what is going on daily.

Sorry for the huge text, but we wanted to share you more info, because our community is getting bigger and mailbox is full of questions.

PS: We will not going in discussion on this forum with the flat earth vs globe earth or Jesus vs Muhammad. We will build a platform for this where everyone can join and talk about this.

God bless. Inshallah.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: