Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Cloud Mining Services  (Read 442 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

I know there's no use of investing into a bitcoin cloudmining service but what about some alt-coins? Something like ETH or any other alt-coin. Anyone invested in it or had any kind of experience with it? Is it even profitable at all and does it require some huge investments or even some smaller amounts that would accumulate over time would do the job aswell?  Thanks.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

I know there's no use of investing into a bitcoin cloudmining service but what about some alt-coins? Something like ETH or any other alt-coin. Anyone invested in it or had any kind of experience with it? Is it even profitable at all and does it require some huge investments or even some smaller amounts that would accumulate over time would do the job aswell?  Thanks.
Looking at hash flare i think it is the same thing. If you buy sha256 contract it is life time however your earnings will drop because difficulty is increasing, and if you invest in ether you will get only 1 year contract. Maybe scrypt? Someone here said it is profitable to invest in it (and i think that guy sold his contract or account) if I find post i will edit this one.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

Looking at hash flare i think it is the same thing. If you buy sha256 contract it is life time however your earnings will drop because difficulty is increasing, and if you invest in ether you will get only 1 year contract. Maybe scrypt? Someone here said it is profitable to invest in it (and i think that guy sold his contract or account) if I find post i will edit this one.
This is the site i only knew and with genesis that you can able to mine with other altcoin and as you said profits would really be lessen up as the days goes by because of the difficulty rising up. Ive seen lots of people who do sell out their accounts or contracts on those cloud mining services which they might already realize that they are not profiting anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maeusi

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

I know eobot, where you can "mine" several altcoins. In reality only btc is mined but they exchange to your alt, that you choose while mining. But at the moment the ghs is expensive there. You could use their faucet and look a bit around. Also hashflare and genesis offer contracts for altcoins.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

I know there's no use of investing into a bitcoin cloudmining service but what about some alt-coins? Something like ETH or any other alt-coin. Anyone invested in it or had any kind of experience with it? Is it even profitable at all and does it require some huge investments or even some smaller amounts that would accumulate over time would do the job aswell?  Thanks.
I know eobot, where you can "mine" several altcoins. In reality only btc is mined but they exchange to your alt, that you choose while mining. But at the moment the ghs is expensive there. You could use their faucet and look a bit around. Also hashflare and genesis offer contracts for altcoins.

Eobot is scam for me, I have tried to invest there the result is you will not earn ROI (invested over 2 year) and now when I open the account my ghs gone.
Take a look and search about eobot, there are some thread discuss it as scam, better to stay away.

Genesis looks promising, but ghs price contract pretty expensive, I'm not try yet.
I feel better to do mining with my PC and research to altcoin which have low difficult and have good price.
spngebob

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

Yes but with eobot you will never reach roi. Even they say you can lose investment and cloud mining should be considered as fun, i just don't see how investment in something which wont give you profit is fun. About genesis someone made nice calculation about them and also it is not possible to reach roi.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

Yes but with eobot you will never reach roi. Even they say you can lose investment and cloud mining should be considered as fun, i just don't see how investment in something which wont give you profit is fun. About genesis someone made nice calculation about them and also it is not possible to reach roi.
Its never really been fun when you see that your earnings arent enough and you would able to see already that reaching ROI would be like just forever and as you said its not fun anymore since we are talking investments here and we know its money and we do value our money and why would bother yourself into engaging these thing if you know that you arent profitable already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

so basically eobot is a scam where they mine multiple alt-coins and exchanges them for btc as they're mined...
I was looking for some non sha256 because with the investments I can made, ROI will come to my grand children pretty much...  So I'm looking for some lower dif alt-coins, but mostly anywhere I look there's eth, dash,...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
maeusi

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:52:40 PM

so basically eobot is a scam where they mine multiple alt-coins and exchanges them for btc as they're mined...
I was looking for some non sha256 because with the investments I can made, ROI will come to my grand children pretty much...  So I'm looking for some lower dif alt-coins, but mostly anywhere I look there's eth, dash,...
No, it is opposite Smiley  They mine BTC and exchange to altcoins or ghs, if choosed.
You could look to one year contracts at the miners that are already posted here. One year contracts mostly don't take fees, so ROI could be already after 6 months. But the conditions also for those contracts are: company must exist also after one year. Mining power should not be lowered and cryptocurrency should not crash down.
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

generally mining has great demand but bit coin cloud mining has no much profit because it required high hashpower. but alt coin mining no need to that much of hashpower. so once you have to check and try to this mining. in online hashflare is the best and secure site so you have to try this site for your alt coins mining. but from this cloud mining to we get less profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: