Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Updated Coin LiquidCoin v4 'LQC" {REVIVAL}  (Read 5424 times)
wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 08:38:56 PM

Liquidcoin was different because the difficulty was meant to stay at 0.05
The difference is that the block reward is reduced by 4/5% every 4,000 blocks.

The minimum block reward will eventually drop to 1 LQC/Block with no limit on generation.
This is all from memory, so please correct me if I am wrong.

Second... apparently the coin was not dead --- just... forgotten about for months.

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:47:13 PM

Doesn't compile here, spits out an error on OpenSSL's ECDSA.

obj/nogui/script.o: In function `CKey::Sign(uint256, std::vector<unsigned char, std::allocator<unsigned char> >&)':
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:287: undefined reference to `ECDSA_sign'
obj/nogui/wallet.o: In function `CKey::GetPrivKey() const':
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:251: undefined reference to `i2d_ECPrivateKey'
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:256: undefined reference to `i2d_ECPrivateKey'
obj/nogui/wallet.o: In function `CKey::GetPubKey() const':
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:272: undefined reference to `i2o_ECPublicKey'
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:277: undefined reference to `i2o_ECPublicKey'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [liquidcoind] Error 1

Can't figure out why, my openSSL is fine and no problems compiling bitcoind or any other coins.
wmikrut

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 08:51:24 PM

Doesn't compile here, spits out an error on OpenSSL's ECDSA.

obj/nogui/script.o: In function `CKey::Sign(uint256, std::vector<unsigned char, std::allocator<unsigned char> >&)':
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:287: undefined reference to `ECDSA_sign'
obj/nogui/wallet.o: In function `CKey::GetPrivKey() const':
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:251: undefined reference to `i2d_ECPrivateKey'
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:256: undefined reference to `i2d_ECPrivateKey'
obj/nogui/wallet.o: In function `CKey::GetPubKey() const':
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:272: undefined reference to `i2o_ECPublicKey'
/home/pool/alt/Liquidcoin/src/key.h:277: undefined reference to `i2o_ECPublicKey'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [liquidcoind] Error 1

Can't figure out why, my openSSL is fine and no problems compiling bitcoind or any other coins.

The source is slightly outdated.... that may be why there are issues (I think).
I can zip up my windows binaries and post them here if you like.

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

wmikrut

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 08:55:32 PM

Hmmm... can't attach the zip file here.
Working on an alternative now....

wmikrut

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 09:00:46 PM

Here is a link to the v4 windows binaries I have been using since 7/2012.
This archive does not contain a virus...

However,  ALWAYS scan any archive you download.
Here is is (I just googled file upload and speedy share popped up first)

http://speedy.sh/xyBuq/liquidcoinv4.zip

relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:15:47 PM

Cheers, ty!
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:47:32 PM

Thank you!!!!

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:29:24 PM

anyone working on a LQC pool? 25
lqc bounty

Eb0la

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:42:20 PM

Anyone interested in jump starting their collection of LiquidCoin?  I have some to sell.  PM me with quantity you are looking for.
turtle83

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:51:29 PM

anyone working on a LQC pool? 25
lqc bounty

i tried to port p2pool ( Warning: non functional - https://github.com/turtle83/p2pool-lqc )

Too many apis missing from liquidcoin deamon.... its a very old fork of bitcoind . If someone can safely re-do the lqc code should be really easy to get p2pool to work...

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:56:31 PM

This effort to resurrect some long dead coin is fairly silly.  No chance I'll be buying LQC or whatever it is with any real money
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:04:03 PM

This effort to resurrect some long dead coin is fairly silly.  No chance I'll be buying LQC or whatever it is with any real money

after research it was never dead!! its purpose was to create liquidity between the crypto-Elite. They use it as a untracable bypass between LTC and BTC. The more i research this thing the better it gets. Seems like satoshi Namako might have had a hand in LiquidCoin. There are some Major players in Crypto currency holding bunches of liquidCoins. But yes your right you shouldn't buy any LQC. good luck with that . now go back to your goofy 2 day old coins that were built to only last five days for Pump and dumb Scam. LiquidCoin the only coin as old as Bitcoin

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:05:09 PM

after research it was never dead!! its purpose was to create liquidity between the crypto-Elite. They use it as a untracable bypass between LTC and BTC. The more i research this thing the better it gets. Seems like satoshi Namako might have had a hand in LiquidCoin. There are some Major players in Crypto currency holding bunches of liquidCoins. But yes your right you shouldn't buy any LQC. good luck with that . now go back to your goofy 2 day old coins that were built to only last five days for Pump and dumb Scam. LiquidCoin the only coin as old as Bitcoin

How do you mine it ... what hash algorithm does it use ?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:12:44 PM

i am not going to lie!! i got sucked into mining bullcrap pump and dumb coins the past couple weeks. I am sticking with a coin that's been around as long as Bitcoin and holds just as much value because it goes the distance. LiquidCoin LQC Bitcoins hot sister!!!!!

LiquidCoin...BitCoins & Litecoins Hot sister

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:15:51 PM

i am not going to lie!! i got sucked into mining bullcrap pump and dumb coins the past couple weeks. I am sticking with a coin that's been around as long as Bitcoin and holds just as much value because it goes the distance. LiquidCoin LQC Bitcoins hot sister!!!!!

LiquidCoin...BitCoins & Litecoins Hot sister

i guess the dorky guy in the glasses can be namecoin!!!!! he he he  Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:17:40 PM

How do you mine it ... what hash algorithm does it use ?

Script!!! glad to see your joining us my brother Grin seriously post your LQC address and i will see to it you get some free LQC

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:59:23 AM

jump in before its to late!!!! Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:53:58 AM

after research LQC was never dead!! its purpose was to create liquidity between the crypto-Elite. They use it as a untraceable bypass between LTC and BTC. The more i research this thing the better it gets. Seems like satoshi Namako might have had a hand in LiquidCoin. There are some Major players in Crypto currency holding bunches of liquidCoins. Why are the holding LQC?  Because it is a major part of the elite crypto infrastructure. Why was it put on BTC-E then suddenly taken off. Because the elite wanted to keep this super effective liquidity agent to themselves !! Now we bring this wonderful  liquidity agent to the masses. Out from the shadows and into the Light

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:04:28 AM

Liquid The Secret Agent Coin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile