Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make ‘Buy Bitcoin’ Sign Appears Everywhere!  (Read 2390 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:37:24 AM

Before we can make the "Buy Bitcoin " to appear everywhere, we need to educate people on what bitcoin is and how it can positively impact their lives,  I know for a fact that people are normally scared of things that they don't understand.  It's by education that we can put their mind at ease.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:47:22 AM

Before we can make the "Buy Bitcoin " to appear everywhere, we need to educate people on what bitcoin is and how it can positively impact their lives,  I know for a fact that people are normally scared of things that they don't understand.  It's by education that we can put their mind at ease.
'Buy Bitcoin' pop up is not basically meant for its literal meaning. An unlikely pop up of something unrelated catches viewer's attention. This makes them curious and hence they will search about it. They are not just gonna buy it, Rather will understand it first. Hence, the purpose is solved.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:11:51 AM

it does make me happy when I see the phrase "buy bitcoin" in a TI7. Dota2 has a big community and I can ensure that this may make more people wonder what bitcoin is and will attract more people to join to our community. There is only steam accept bitcoin right now but I think that it does support dota2 very much. Therefore, keep working Steam. Bitcoin is the best:D
Definitely, I agreed with you dude! dota has build and established a big community in the whole world. In fact, in some other country they made an international games competition. So, if they will connect bitcoin into this games I think it could give a lot of advantage for millions of players who played DOTA, like what I remembered I just don't know what year is that but the title of the games was "Golden town" a kind of games that you need to build a houses then you can earn bitcoin while you play, So I think same thing with Dota games.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

This is a very nice idea! But maybe a lot of people will start talking about it and some people could say that it is like a ponzi-scheme, dont invest on it, bla bla bla.
I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through the Tv, social media, or just in movies, everybody watch them. Just seing someone paying with bitcoins on a movie can make the watcher be curious about this new feature and maybe that will introduce him into this world.

Lmao…there are people who are likely to go any possible miles just to promote Bitcoin…lol. But this is quite a good idea. This will be a much better and easy style to promote Bitcoin than any other. Some people should learn to adopt this.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

Not a bad idea but I'm not sure if we really need this promotion and who will pay for that?

We better spred the word "bitcoin" out with our successful achievements. The nature of bitcoin tends to this fact.
This is the beauty of it we do not have to pay for it, if you see a camera you only need a piece of paper and a pen and you can promote bitcoin that way, it is new, bold and cheap, it does not get better than that I’m sure this is going to become a trend in the next weeks and months I suggest that if you want to do this that you carry with you a piece of paper all the time with that message and wait for the right opportunity.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:38:18 AM

I saw that advertisement on the news regarding the Dita 2 Tournament. It is a good idea because it is a free advertisement and it really make a news because lots of people are watching that time. Maybe we need to do the same to spread awareness about Bitcoin.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

I saw that advertisement on the news regarding the Dita 2 Tournament. It is a good idea because it is a free advertisement and it really make a news because lots of people are watching that time. Maybe we need to do the same to spread awareness about Bitcoin.

They should make the advertisements of bitcoin not just in a game tournament but everywhere. They should put it in a football game, NBA and other fighting match. I hope someone will do something like that in the coming Mayweather vs. McGreggor fight. This will boost bitcoin demand for sure.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:17:38 AM

This thread should be come the spot where new sightings of "Buy Bitcoin" signs are posted.

I like that idea.   Grin

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:23:29 AM

They should make the advertisements of bitcoin not just in a game tournament but everywhere. They should put it in a football game, NBA and other fighting match. I hope someone will do something like that in the coming Mayweather vs. McGreggor fight. This will boost bitcoin demand for sure.
That is a good idea to put different buy bitcoin signs and that will surely boost the popularity of bitcoin because advertising it on the different big events like nba, football game or even in one of the world's biggest fight which is between mayweather and mcgreggor then it will make bitcoin instant famous and a lot of demand will surely come in bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:39:46 AM

I don't think this is a bad idea but I think mouth publicity would work better than such promotions. These signs might grab attention for seconds but when we are explaining someone about Bitcoin, there is a high possibility of better awareness regarding Bitcoin. Well, I am not comparing this flash sign vs one to one communication but still, I believe that we as an individual focus on the second one for building awareness. Though, I appreciate the sign holders.
bilman

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:42:26 AM

That a cool idea thou. been seeing this a couple of times recently. save the money for adverting. lolx
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

Cool way to promote bitcoin but I think some people will get confused first when they see the sign because they dont know what it means. It can still work because people will get curious when they see the sign and maybe they will ask about bitcoin or do research. Its also good that they did it in the dots intl tournament bec the people there should be using bitcoin more.

Lets continue to promote bitcoin so that many others will start using it and bitcoin will grow in many other places.
I do not see how they can get confused it is just two words they know you are suggesting them to buy something, if they do not know what bitcoin is, they can use their smart phone to look what it is this bitcoin you are talking about and then decide if they want to do it.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

The problem is that takes a lot of time and cannot be done rapidly and effectively, the buy bitcoin sign is a great idea because of its simplicity, if signs like that keep emerging all over the place people will begin to try to find out what is all this fuss about this thing called bitcoin and then we will get some people interested enough in bitcoin and they will buy bitcoin as a consequence.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

That is a good idea to put different buy bitcoin signs and that will surely boost the popularity of bitcoin because advertising it on the different big events like nba, football game or even in one of the world's biggest fight which is between mayweather and mcgreggor then it will make bitcoin instant famous and a lot of demand will surely come in bitcoin.
In the fact, use Bitcoin for betting a match in past time have many more, and some ICOs like Aventus understand this market can helps cryptocurrency community growth and demand buy Bitcoin will increasing.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

I think the buy bitcoin signs are exactly what we need, that is a perfect example of what this generation understands, that has meme quality, you can photoshop the bitcoin sign guy and put him in the most improbable places, you can put him in space, behind the speech of a president, anywhere and people are going to recognize him.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:23:33 AM

The value of bitcoin and the spreading of word through mouth to friends and families of people into bitcoin are getting wider and wider everyday. Bitcoin is featured in reputable business forums, channels, and magazines, as well as talked about by rich and powerful people. Sooner or later bitcoin will become really worldwide.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:28:16 AM

The man did a spectacular thing. For cryptocurrencies to grow we need to promote it to others to use it, because the more users of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin the more it will make the cryptocurrency healthier and it will make a great impact on our economy of our respective countries.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

The man did a spectacular thing. For cryptocurrencies to grow we need to promote it to others to use it, because the more users of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin the more it will make the cryptocurrency healthier and it will make a great impact on our economy of our respective countries.
It is the need of the time to attract people towards bitcoins. If the number of its users will increase, it will benefit every single one of us. The idea is a great one. We are living in a world full of technologies and crypto currencies will make payment methods convenient for us, once they are legalized worldwide and for that we need to spread its awareness.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

I'm totally against it, Bitcoin shouldn't be turned into some MLM ponzi scheme that require new investors for constant growth. People should naturally adopt Bitcoin on their own, when it will become clear that it's more advanced form of money than fiat. And before it will happen, Bitcoin needs to solve some problems, most notably scaling and legalization. If you are trying to promote Bitcoin as an investment, you should always inform people about possible risks. There is still a small possibility that Bitcoin might crash for some reason, and if it will happen, your friends and family who invested in Bitcoin because of your advice would very likely be angry at you.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:43:25 PM

Goof job.. Like that bitcoin becomes more and more familiar to people.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: