Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WDC Hash Rate approaching 1gh/s  (Read 1969 times)
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

Looks like wdc.dontmine.me is down, possibly due to DDoS attack

http://wdcpool2.erundook.net/

an alternative pool.

ebmarket.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:30:21 PM

I do not understand why people say the launch was a success when it had a difficulty of 0 which adapted VERY SLOWLY.
Sure, the website and graphics design on this one looks great, and the fact that it was announced and actually launched at the announced time is nice, but that's the LEAST to expect when they want to make some money.

The Insta-Mine blocks were probably only found in areas where the most nodes were active during launch - the countries where most people lived that were awake during that time. And the "launchers" themselves.

I still think this was one of the nicer launches (given the shitty last few weeks) but people are blowing it out of proportion. It was insta-mined after all.

inb4 "your ass is sore because you missed the boat": was awake and started mining in minute one, got a few worldcoins.

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Kinetic915

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:30:25 PM

it is.

baka

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:40:41 PM

I do not understand why people say the launch was a success when it had a difficulty of 0 which adapted VERY SLOWLY.
Sure, the website and graphics design on this one looks great, and the fact that it was announced and actually launched at the announced time is nice, but that's the LEAST to expect when they want to make some money.

The Insta-Mine blocks were probably only found in areas where the most nodes were active during launch - the countries where most people lived that were awake during that time. And the "launchers" themselves.

I still think this was one of the nicer launches (given the shitty last few weeks) but people are blowing it out of proportion. It was insta-mined after all.

inb4 "your ass is sore because you missed the boat": was awake and started mining in minute one, got a few worldcoins.

Didn't you follow the feathercoin launch, same people who were saying it'll be the next great coin at launch went 180 when it dumped and said "Ugh, I knew this coin is shit!"

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:43:48 PM

Yeah that's killed the hash rate, they were doing close to 40% of it.

Twerka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:47:10 PM

It was launched at midnight on Europe, I think it was a good time at the beggining of the new day.
Where are you from?

The only thing I didn't like was the announcement time on EST time first, very confussing. Later they updated with GMT.

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
spoid

Activity: 532

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:53:40 PM

It launched somewhere around 3 AM in western europe. since the name is worldcoin they could have picked a saturday/sunday transition

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 08:21:44 PM

yep, i wasnt sleeping from 0:00 to 4.00 am in order to start as soon as possible.
Cheesy

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:52:25 PM

yep, i wasnt sleeping from 0:00 to 4.00 am in order to start as soon as possible.
Cheesy

good strategy. haha  Grin Grin

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:53:33 PM

How on earth do you sync the client? mine won't sync!
Downloaded from the official site
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:19:12 PM

Didn't you follow the feathercoin launch, same people who were saying it'll be the next great coin at launch went 180 when it dumped and said "Ugh, I knew this coin is shit!"

People are idiots.. no polite way to explain it.

aetos

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:39:59 PM

ftc still gets you a btc per 1000:)  not bad  
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:51:01 PM

Anyone know what happened to erundook wdc pool . Seems to be dead...

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:19:22 PM

Anyone know what happened to erundook wdc pool . Seems to be dead...

He's upgrading servers and getting some bugs worked out.

wdcpool2.erundook.net is working perfectly for me right now. Smiley
RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:30:36 PM

stable p2pool
uptime more than 4 days

http://coinminer.net:19331/static/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: