Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What business do you guys recommend?  (Read 1205 times)
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:34:07 PM

What bitcoin business do you guys recommend me to do?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlyFoxy12

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:37:08 PM

Sell blood for bitcoins, that's original right?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:40:58 PM

Lol, yes it is.

But to the OP, maybe web design/ programming very profitable.
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:21:07 PM

There's already dozens of "programmers" offering their services here.

IMO, sell something that no one else is selling. Like custom-made glasswork. Or 3D printer time. Be creative.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:26:32 PM

There's already dozens of "programmers" offering their services here.

IMO, sell something that no one else is selling. Like custom-made glasswork. Or 3D printer time. Be creative.

You miss the point, programming is done uniquely by each and every one of us. There's basically no limitations.
Oh yeah, there are people who offer the same old boring stuff, eg. make me a Bitcoin converter.
I'm talking about something unique, something different, otherwise there is no point.
Although, if you want to run this sort of business, you need to learn for a long time, it does eventually pay off.

For the web design part, create something which hasn't been done before, I did at point just create 'wacky' designs and people loved it.

With these types of businesses, people do it different, and there is always a gap in the market for it, there are hundreds of companies each day springing up, and they are looking for a way to advertise, manage their stock and maybe just have a personal website for themselves.
Look at how many Bitcoin gambling sites coming out of no where, most of these need a professional looking website, and a professional gambling program.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:30:02 PM

0.1 BTC for recommendation.

^ That's my business

JK

Well do whatever you are good at, look fiverr.com for unique ideas.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:33:31 PM

On the other hand, if you are creative and good with your hands. Then I have read that crafting things is pretty good, if your after BTC I wouldn't just do Bitcoin related things. That seems the problem here at this forum. Most people do Bitcoin related businesses, like printing Bitcoin on every product of their's.

Maybe expand, create something different. There's hundreds of possibilities, you just got to find something your good at and enjoy.
SlyFoxy12

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:29:36 AM

On a serious note, whats really strong with bitcoin is quite niche tech/online services, I personally don't think there's a lot you can do standard selling wise that beats other credit card accepting companies, such as selling electronics, you'll never beat the likes of Amazon and if anything when your selling those items you don't want the uncertainty of bitcoin to risk your money, producing digital products on the other hand means you can sell a little lower than you want on the expectation that the value will rise and customers will buy on the basis it's a good deal. The other thing is to look at things like Silk Road and go back a few steps from the illegal part, try to find grey areas where the products are perfectly legal but people don't illegal want it on their credit cards or want a no hassle payment.

I have an idea myself for a service to get started but sadly it does require more of my time than I'd like and I can't pay for other developers at best its money spent on graphics work which is harder for me to spend time on.

I'll give away one free idea though, try working on an Android app market that sells via bitcoin, there's a lot of challenges to it but ultimately I'd like to think there's quite a large market from the number of bitcoin apps on the market the next step might be to see if you can get app makers on your store with the idea of selling it cheaper for customers, taking a lower percentage for yourself than Google would which keeps the maker happy then allow the percentage you take to hopefully grow as an investment.
ironcross360 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:36:54 PM

I've gotten an idea... Handmade physical bitcoins

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
SlyFoxy12

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:56:41 PM

I've gotten an idea... Handmade physical bitcoins

Not sure if trolling... or hasn't seen whats already been done before
BitCoinUser123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:33:35 PM

He`s definitely aware of the others, because he just posed the question

You. Can't... How do you know the people at the casascius coin factory are trusted?

I think it`s possible that he just has no idea what constitutes reasonable communications or behavior generally.  I see a lot of inconsistency, but I don`t know if he`s scamming or just absurd.

He`s got another post in the Goods section advertising / speculating / talking about wooden physical bitcoins which he makes / wants to make / is thinking about finding some wood for somewhere and then maybe making.  I`m not going to bother linking it because that may be the whole reason for posting this thread.

That is definitely meant to sound dismissive, but not condescending.  I`m new and I`m already tired of useless and poorly written posts from this character.  Still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt personally, but all evidence suggests to me that he is at best a crank and at worst a scammer.

If I've been able to help out, donations are always welcome.

BTC: 1QGwEHYTdwwRU1BitLCTB5y2rdf3Sexjw7
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:35:47 PM

To be creative, you need to remove yourself from that which dilutes your creativity. These forums are a creativity hell. Go to another forum of artists and engineers (seperately) and look over their ideas and works and see if you can't think of something. Sometimes the ideas will just jump out at you while walking down the street. Sometimes those ideas are really muggers. Either way, you'll probably lose money in the end.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:51:50 AM

Lol, yes it is.

That market is very saturated, and no one trusts a new user with their BTC so its very hard to start there.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:15:03 AM

Hi,

maybe my new service will be an interesting investment for you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209865.msg2198570#msg2198570

regards

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
BitCoinUser123

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:47:14 PM

That market is very saturated, and no one trusts a new user with their BTC so its very hard to start there.

No one trusts new, unproven, seemingly or allegedly unreliable users generally.  Whatever you do, it will take time and solid evidence of your competence, goodwill, and trustworthiness.  That's not unique to this board, it's a life thing.

And I'm not claiming to be old hand - I'm new and largely untrusted, as I should be.  Those who have dealt with me know I'm trustworthy, at least for the small amounts in which I've transacted.  But for large amounts, verification and history are important when you're using an irreversible semi-anonymous currency especially.

I'd say hang out, watch for opportunities to do something meaningful and helpful, be respectful and don't ask for anything in exchange for nothing.  Demanding trust, expecting handouts and failing to follow through on ideas or plans are all good ways to make sure nobody ever trusts you, here or anywhere else in life.  

Honestly for any market anywhere - if you excel at it, are reliable, and can demonstrate clear evidence of your excellence, you'll be in demand.  But if all there is to go on is your word, or if your performance calls your word into question, you're toast from the start.

BitcoinLady

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 06:53:28 PM

Be original, sell Bitcoins for Bitcoins, two in price of one.
 If you are more greedy sell Bitcoins special edition, one in price of two.
 Another, I think the best idea is to open bank of semen for Bitcoins.
 If you succeed drop us a fee Smiley

BTCnewbie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:34:39 PM

open a brothel. You can never go wrong with a whorehouse. Always plenty of dirty old bastards want their cock sucked, and an endless supply of crack whores that will do it for almost free. The crack whores with no teeth left should be paid more. The client will have peace of mind that she can't bite!!!!!!!111111one!!!1111
ironcross360 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:04:04 PM

lol
open a brothel. You can never go wrong with a whorehouse. Always plenty of dirty old bastards want their cock sucked, and an endless supply of crack whores that will do it for almost free. The crack whores with no teeth left should be paid more. The client will have peace of mind that she can't bite!!!!!!!111111one!!!1111

BitCoinUser123

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:27:38 PM

Wow.  Downward spiral.

BTCnewbie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:24:21 PM

Wow.  Downward spiral.

Did she say that to you too?

I thought it was a special moment between us, but obviously she uses the same lines on everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: