Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any books you can recommend me about trading practices?  (Read 2116 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:21:04 PM

I could research on my own but i would rather narrow down my research time through you guys. Thank you.
I think that there is still no good literature on trade in the market cryptocurrency. This market is still very young. And the literature for forex trading is not entirely suitable for cryptocurrency.
I am also searching for some good literature regarding crypto trading but I have reached a conclusion that trading should be learned from your own experiences or from your close friends. Besides too many forums are available whose simple function is to discuss trading problems and solutions just like this forum. You better join such groups.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:48:40 PM

There aren't any particular books on bitcoin trading if they exist they are useless.
I would suggest you not to use these types of books they are only made to fool new traders like you or the strategies written in them are for their benefit only. Try exploring the market it isn't so hard
Blackcloud

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:11:01 AM

There's not a lot of difference in reading crypto chart and traditional stocks. You can go on Youtube to learn about candlesticks/ basic investment theories

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

I could research on my own but i would rather narrow down my research time through you guys. Thank you.
Definitely trading requires a deep market analysis and a good knowledge about the particular coin into which you are about to invest is required. But that analysis could be completed in a week. After that you just need to be patient once you have invested into your coin/coins. I will never suggest quitting trading for time. Time management is not a big deal with trading.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

It seems that practice and direct experience in trading will provide valuable lessons as it will be sharpened our ability in reading market price movements against coins that we invest. A valuable lesson comes when you practice direct trading, I also keep learning and sometimes I'm having a small loss to get a little profit  Smiley
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:43:13 AM

I had no idea mate, about the concern that you wanna about in trading. But there is link which I can give you were I know it could help you out about your concerns check this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024457.msg11085774#msg11085774 this is good the beginner that would like to practice about in trading.
Cheburekus

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

Bitcoin Trading and Investing: A Complete Beginners Guide to Buying, Selling, Investing and Trading Bitcoins by Benjamin Tideas. As for me, this is an informative book about Bitcoin. After reading this book, you can understand whether bitcoin trading is right for you
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

There's no need to read books. You can always use google, Another thing is that there's so many thread here that is talking about their experience. Try to search on youtube anything about bitcoins and it will just all come up. Next thing to do is try to analyze what is the best way for you to earn bitcoins comfortably. Maybe you try signature campaigns or trading if you have enough budget or building a mining rig.
MissHope

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:30:33 AM

Bitcoin Trading and Investing: A Complete Beginners Guide to Buying, Selling, Investing and Trading Bitcoins by Benjamin Tideas. As for me, this is an informative book about Bitcoin. After reading this book, you can understand whether bitcoin trading is right for you
I agree: it is really interesting book, but I think it doesn't have enough information about different trading strategies or some lifehacks.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:18:34 AM

I agree: it is really interesting book, but I think it doesn't have enough information about different trading strategies or some lifehacks.
Because this is basic knowledge and just want helps newbie want become trader. If you want have more knowledge, experience and trading strategies, you need going to some group trade and learning with them.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:34:09 AM

Although, I have not read any book on trading but I belief by default, what they will preach is to know the risks involved, not to put more than you can afford to lose and how to identify the right coins to buy couple with reputable sites to carry out the trading activities but all this will defy common sense especially the one about identifying the right coins because of the pump and dump groups that will manipulate prices and people will still make money. The forum is enough in my own case here to know Ines that have the potentials and one that doesn't.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

Currency trading is still new,no one can precisely predict you on profits yet but everyone should be aware of trading practicals though.
Follow this link https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-trading/ to read and learn about basics of crypto tradings,right decisions,technical issues and more

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

For me I'm just browsing it to the internet about trading so that I can get an ideas that I can apply to this and it is effective. There's a lot resources online but make sure you should know how to evaluate every information that you read so that you can avoid misunderstanding. But if you don't have internet then my advice to you is to read economics books .
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

I will be interested in a book like this although it won't teach the practicals but there are some pitfalls that would be avoided for an early trader and newbies coming into the game. But the best teacher would be learning from experience of having to be carried away by emotions or not deep enough analysis as well as relying on information which turn out to be false and at the same time taking an unpopular decision that turn out to be the best so far.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

Yep, this book has comprehensively explained all the features of bitcoins and bitcoins’ trading. The author has covered all the aspects and also explained the methods via which you can perform better in trading. This book is one of the best resources for the new traders to begin crypto trading.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:28:55 PM

No book will teach you how to trade. I mean on that way you could learn some theory and inform yourself but you will not be able to beocme successful trader before you try it in practice and learn on your own mistakes and best practice. Theory is one thing and real life completely another.

malaj
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:32:28 PM

I actually have time to go to book stores or libraries to find myself a book about trading since I rarely go out but I googled some trading tips and read books online too, actually downloaded some for me to read when I have a spare time.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:37:16 PM

No book will teach you how to trade. I mean on that way you could learn some theory and inform yourself but you will not be able to beocme successful trader before you try it in practice and learn on your own mistakes and best practice. Theory is one thing and real life completely another.
Agreed, no book is gonna teach you what it is all about trading. In these books people could have mentioned their own personal experiences. Here the same won't happen same as that happened with the author because of the variations taking place with regard to time. To be successful in trading its good to start exploring more about bitcoin and then invest.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

Then, learn everything you can about the Commodities Market because Bitcoin is illegally a commodity. That, read everything you can legally about currency and no the loss. There are too many people here that have no idea what they're talking about. Next, review everything that you've already learned. Right now I'm giving you about 90 days of reading and by the time you're done with all of that is going to just be a mish-mosh information in your head go back to day one start over and do it all again.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:45:25 AM

I will be interested in a book like this although it won't teach the practicals but there are some pitfalls that would be avoided for an early trader and newbies coming into the game. But the best teacher would be learning from experience of having to be carried away by emotions or not deep enough analysis as well as relying on information which turn out to be false and at the same time taking an unpopular decision that turn out to be the best so far.
It is said that experience is the best teacher. There are very few people who learn from others’ mistakes and those who are very few. Bitcoins are very precious assets of the future world and we need to be very cautious while dealing with bitcoins. So I will recommend learning from others mistakes or if you are taking some risky step, take with a small amount of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: