Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Biggest Misconception About Cryptocurrency  (Read 1949 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

Definitely it's here to stay the volumes speak for themselves, the number of google searches, people speaking about it says it all. Now many countries are adopting it to and that going to rise sooner. This stupid media has spread fud and the government is encouraging them to spread further fud. I'm glad people are able to see this fud and finally make a right call
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Agree to that. Because cryptocurrency is very helpful in our daily life, cryptocurrency will stay always there. All we need to do is to adapt the cryptocurrency, and we will learn how it works, do research and always keep remember, that most of cryptocurrency now are scam, so careful always.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

a misunderstanding about cryptocurrency I used to say cryptocurrency like gambling but it was not, cryptocurrency is pure and buyers and sellers are not like gambling, and that's my misunderstanding about cryptcurrency.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

Some of the biggest misconceptions are: Crypto is just a fad, crypto has no value and a single entity (ex. Government or huge corporation) can shut it down. Those are all false.
Cryptocurrencies exist as a result of the belief and faith people have in the market, and its value is based on the law of supply and demand. Its inherent nature allows for much more transparency, which allows for seamless transactions and less corruption. The ability to follow the money in a digital way is an incredible tool. I wish everyone could understand that.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

For my own understanding, the misconception of some people regarding crytocurrency is that it may harm or damage their investment because it is online, and nowadays online investment is said to be more like scamming.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:06:48 AM

One of the biggest misconception about cryptocurrencies  most of the people believe that Bitcoins are currencies . This is because of their lack of awareness about cryptocurrency they think some companies accept crypto because it is a currency they don't understand that it is a deal with the user and the dealer that means a peer to peer transaction . Since Bitcoin is more popular than blockchain people get confused with both blockchain enables the transactions to be recorded on a distributed ledger through the network ,and Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that can be exchanged directly without a third party.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

I think one of the misconception about crypto is when they hear it, they immediately think that it is easy money, that sooner or later they will become millionaire and billionaire. For me crypto is not like that, yes many people are becoming rich because of crypto but I am sure that they also invest money from it.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

The biggest misconception about cryptocurrency is that it’s just a passing trend, which is an emotional reaction to the paradigm shift that’s ultimately taking place. Cryptocurrency is here to stay – and as every minute passes, hundreds of thousands of new users are adopting it."

- Ron Chernesky, CEO of investFeed

I think Ron has hit the point in here. Indeed, people are now starting to realize that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general is already here and it has no plan to get dead or go away soon. I am sure that many people are quite apprehensive about Bitcoin and that can be normal because Bitcoin is something still new and it can take for people to adopt and thrive. Cryptocurrency has finally arrived and those in the forefront would reap most of the benefits resulting into the use of Bitcoin and other alts.
I think im totally agree with this perspective. Many people claiming that cryptocurrency just a periodic phenomena and has no advantages at all. But like what you said, people must realize that crypto is the new thing and need a lot of time to learn about it, but they have to accept it slowly.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

The biggest misconception about cryptocurrency is that when you invest into cryptocurrency you will gain 100% sure. That a month after you bought a coin it will double the amount. Sometimes it happen but most of the time it would take years for you to gain a lot.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

I think the biggest misconception about cryptocurrency are some of  people can see the negative  side about them not the positive side that they do, to help investors to be profitable.
almaroof

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

Most people out there believe bitcoin is a re-branded Ponzi scheme. Even most of the panic sellers in the industry.  Bitcoin is a powerful technology. The revolution has just begun
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

The biggest misconception about cryptocurrency is that it’s just a passing trend, which is an emotional reaction to the paradigm shift that’s ultimately taking place. Cryptocurrency is here to stay – and as every minute passes, hundreds of thousands of new users are adopting it."

I think Ron has hit the point in here. Indeed, people are now starting to realize that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general is already here and it has no plan to get dead or go away soon. I am sure that many people are quite apprehensive about Bitcoin and that can be normal because Bitcoin is something still new and it can take for people to adopt and thrive. Cryptocurrency has finally arrived and those in the forefront would reap most of the benefits resulting into the use of Bitcoin and other alts.
Crytocurrency have developed because of its users and believers. The misconception is that how the people think it negatively and taking it for granted. People used to get things so easily that's why they don't have the patience for how cryto market works on.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Everyone is afraid of bitcoin: people are afraid of investing money and losing them (or, conversely, they are afraid that they are not going to invest and bitcoin will get much more expensive), the government is afraid that it can not control bitcoin. And this is normal. Fear is always there.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

I also think that cryptos are here to stay but another question is still open: there is still little clarity about regulation (as a result there is little clarity about their mass adoption).
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I agree with you about this, every minute, every second, there are thousands of people involved in this market but they are concerned about the current trend, bitcoin and most other ICOs are on the decline. But that does not matter to those who like Cryptocurrency, and I'm sure this year Cryptocurrency will rebound and investors will see what they expect.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

I think the biggest misconception would be the it is just a digital currency for crimininals and not seeing what it was really intended for. And i'm not sure about that hundreds of thousands of new users every minute. Grin
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

The biggest misconception about cryptos are they are useless and not useful, well those ideas are for those didn't even know about crypto currency and just give thier ideas without even confirming it to those who helped by crypto currency and even change their lives.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

The biggest misconception is that it's different from any other investment out there. When the stock market crashes you don't hear people calling it a ponzi scheme, but if Bitcoin drops by a few percent everyone freaks out.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

If you want to use it, first people must not be afraid. If anything the mass media did, was to announce that is a new technology.
It starts to look more like institutional funds are behind all this. Either you're on board, or not... it does educate people that we are moving forward.
Trust me. Beliefs can be changed, conceptions can be made.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

If you know someone working in banking or finance you could ask them and they'd know to tell you that people in those industries thought the same about e-payments as well as e-cash. They refused to believe that such trends could catch on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: