Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can chemotherapy treat cancer?  (Read 650 times)
Jmmerquita (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

I was wondering a lot of people go through with this process of chemotherapy and they lived shorter. I thinks it's a purely business for pharmaceutical industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

It's a matter of educating the people for the best solutions for cancer.
There are many ways to cure cancer, not chemotheraphy. Prevention is better than cure.
You can be cured by miracles from God. Some, by taking good healthy & best Essentials needed for the body.

NeutralSide

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

According to some sources I have read. Not all cancer patients can be cured with chemotherapy
SternenkriegeruU

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

Are you a doctor?
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:33:06 PM

I believe it helps depending on the stage of cancer a person have, if the cancers stage is 2 and below then chemotherapy might help. The lower the stage of the cancer is, the higher the effect of the chemo will be. effect may vary depending on the prognosis as well.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

The prognosis and the stage are factors to consider on what kind of treatment a cancer patient would get. Chemotherapy do help in most cases, well according to what I've read.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:41:05 AM

Yeah if its in the late stages maybe but now gene therapies are gaining traction and are much better and much less chances of dying from it, but also i hear that a carrot juice diet has worked for some people and also cbd cannabinoid makes cancer cells self terminate but im no doctor.

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
kiddikoddi

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:47:59 AM

cbd cannabinoid makes cancer cells self terminate but im no doctor.

http://phoenixtears.ca/ aka "Rick Simpson Oil"
https://www.projectcbd.org/cancer

I has been known to cause apoptosis in certain cancers. We desperately need more research.

If our government were sane and compassionate, they'd be throwing money at medical marijuana, but they are too stuck in their 1936 Reefer Madness mindset.

Meanwhile, Opioid abuse is ravaging the country.

Yeah it truly is odd that there is not more research being done but ofcourse if it was then big pharma couldnt make as much money from other drugs and therapies

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:02:29 AM

I was wondering a lot of people go through with this process of chemotherapy and they lived shorter. I thinks it's a purely business for pharmaceutical industry.
About it already too much it is written and said. Very many it is said that a chemotherapy was thought of medicine, that a patient paid money. In fact most people, completing course chemotherapy does not convalesce. But who - that however successfully passes this course.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

Chemotherapy kills not just the affected cells but the healthy ones.

If I am a patient, I'd rather work like how Walter White did and be the kingpin in my town for good until I'm dead, this at least I can live an exciting life than just lie and be dead with boredom.

CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

several people with chemotherapy is succes and cancer cell is die
but several people not success and die
kiddikoddi

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

Chemotherapy kills not just the affected cells but the healthy ones.

Yes, but it's the most potent tool we have right now. Unfortunately.

It's brutally savage on the entire human physiology, and my heart breaks for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.

I recall that there were studies that concluding fasting prior-to and during chemo dramatically increases the efficacy of treatment, although it can be utter hell on Stage IV patients.

Cancer sucks. I've lost too many family and friends to it over the years. Held too many catheter bags while friends walk laps around hospital floors during post-chemo recovery. Shed too many tears over the loss of loved ones over the years.

Big pharma is some of the most evil shit on the planet.

Yeah i just recently lost a family member to cancer, the treatment was what made her so sick it was almost unbearable to see

pompei

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:35:01 AM

The people i know who undergo chemotherapy already reached the finished line. Chemotherapy caused alot of damage to one of the people i know and he did not survive while i his last session. I guess it would depend how the human body would react to the treatment. So as early as possible we try to live naturally avoid eating processed food and have a healthy lifestyle because we do not know when and how cancer cells will arise.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:05:58 AM

I do not think so. The real question here is "Is cancer really a disease or a business?" Because if you will going to think about the advancement of our technology, we already created many things that impossible to create before. Yet we still doesn't have a way to cure cancer?
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:11:25 PM

i doubt it, 2017 still no cure to cancer aside from chemo? it's business.

fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

Antioxindents and binders to toxins

Asparagus
Tomato
Cauliflower
Cranberries / Juice ( and other fresh 'berry' like fruits)

What else did I miss from this list?
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

it is actually depends on what kind of cancer and how active the cancer cell are. some of cancer patients who undergo chemotherapy become successful some are not because mostly they don't go to their doctors for check up if the cancer cell appear again. when cancer cells comeback, they are more aggressive and very fast on multiplying themselves.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
LisaLee555

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

I think it is out of my expertise to talk about cancer treatment, but if you need more info I would recommend you to check out this from mesothelioma survivor Paul Kraus https://survivingmesothelioma.com/category/treatments/ - everything about cancer treatment including chemotherapy is here and although it is a mesothleioma survival site it is relevant o a lot of cancers discussed here.
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

A recent study suggests that cancer treatments do not typically lead to longer lives. But that does not mean that the treatments do not prolong the lives of some of the patients.
hassany5

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

Not every patient but it does work on some, I dont know much about.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: