Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red-Pulse (RPX) First NEO ICO simplifying investment and industry participation  (Read 8596 times)
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

Anyone that wishes to participate in this ICO, but cannot due to restrictions, consider using our investment service.
For more information, visit http://icobroker.trade/

What percentage is the fee for 150 NEO buy in for RPX?

The link says 5-20% depending on individual cap.

Thanks.

For the Red Pulse ICO, the fee is 12.5% of the generated tokens (RPX in this case).
The individual cap refers to the ICO investment limits per participant. For Red Pulse ICO, this cap is 50,000 USD
We will invest on first day, so you get the 30% bonus as well.
To start the investment process or for more details, contact us at  icobroker<AT>protonmail.ch

Thanks. 

In case you can only get certain percentage of the total order...do you distribute it percent wise or is it first come first served?

Say you got 10,000 NEO but managed to buy only 5,000  NEO worth, will everyone get 50% of their order and 50% refund or not?

In the unlikely event that we are unable to purchase the full amount, we will distribute tokens on the 'first come first serve' basis.
Remaining investments will be refunded, minus a 1% fee.
Of course, we will not accept any more investments once the individual cap is reached for the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

When I found out that Red pulse is partnered with Neo and Binance I immediately thought of the partnership of OmiseGo and Ethereum and wanted in.  However, these ICO ruling are making it more difficult to participate.  During July of this year ICO's stopped you from participating if you had a US ip.  Something that could easily be counterd with a proxy or vpn. Now Singapore and China have also been blacklisted due to recent changes in their laws.  Red Pulse ICO is requiring participants to upload a passport or government id.  Is there a workaround for this?
crypt0hunt3r

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

Chinese ICO in which chinese nationals cnt participate.. great start
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

When I found out that Red pulse is partnered with Neo and Binance I immediately thought of the partnership of OmiseGo and Ethereum and wanted in.  However, these ICO ruling are making it more difficult to participate.  During July of this year ICO's stopped you from participating if you had a US ip.  Something that could easily be counterd with a proxy or vpn. Now Singapore and China have also been blacklisted due to recent changes in their laws.  Red Pulse ICO is requiring participants to upload a passport or government id.  Is there a workaround for this?

I heard a guy who said he was going to use his wife's friend's ID to contribute. I don't know how they're planning on verifying an ID is valid/being used properly.
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

There is a workaround for this. Consider using our investment services, for details visit http://icobroker.trade or write a PM.
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

is this ICO closed? cuz China news...  Shocked Huh

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
william8829

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

When I found out that Red pulse is partnered with Neo and Binance I immediately thought of the partnership of OmiseGo and Ethereum and wanted in.  However, these ICO ruling are making it more difficult to participate.  During July of this year ICO's stopped you from participating if you had a US ip.  Something that could easily be counterd with a proxy or vpn. Now Singapore and China have also been blacklisted due to recent changes in their laws.  Red Pulse ICO is requiring participants to upload a passport or government id.  Is there a workaround for this?

I heard a guy who said he was going to use his wife's friend's ID to contribute. I don't know how they're planning on verifying an ID is valid/being used properly.

I guess someone could search google images, find a passport/id from another country and upload that while using a proxy.  Im not suggesting someone do this of course but it might work.
MadPanda (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

China's decision to ban ICO's is single handily one of the worst ideas they could have possibly concocted the amount of money they will lose from the announcement alone is titanic.

Most startups will now move out of the country and the investors will seek alternative methods to buy into ICOs.
In time they are sure to lighten there position on crypto but by the time this happens the damage will already have been done.

With that being said what will be the fate of Red Pulse now that this news has been dropped? If anyone has information please let us know.

william8829

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

China's decision to ban ICO's is single handily one of the worst ideas they could have possibly concocted the amount of money they will lose from the announcement alone is titanic.

Most startups will now move out of the country and the investors will seek alternative methods to buy into ICOs.
In time they are sure to lighten there position on crypto but by the time this happens the damage will already have been done.

With that being said what will be the fate of Red Pulse now that this news has been dropped? If anyone has information please let us know.

recieved this today:

Red Pulse
RPX Sale Postponed
Dear ,

Thank you for your patience regarding recent regulatory announcements. After consulting with our financial and legal advisers, Red Pulse will be postponing the RPX sale. We are not cancelling the sale, but are planning to spend more time to better understand the current regulatory environment. Red Pulse is headquartered, incorporated, and registered in Hong Kong SAR (#2255299). Our KYC process excludes Mainland China, U.S., and Singapore citizens from participating in the RPX sale. The KYC form will be closed on September 7, as planned.

That being said, we want to ensure we are 100% compliant with all related regulations and policies before moving forward. We are consulting with tax, advisory, and legal professionals that have prior experience with ICOs, and will do everything in our ability to ensure we are operating according to government policies and legal boundaries.

Thank you everyone for your interest and support, and we'll provide more updates when available.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

As stated above if you qualify you can still register at this address:
https://coin.red-pulse.com/kyc/
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

On which echange will RPX come after crowdsale ?
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

how far will red pulse go? neo is no more.
metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:30:50 AM

Don't you have friends out of the country? or friends with different passports? Friends that you can trust though Cheesy Don't let greed dictate logic and if you don't have a trustworthy source, better wait for trading or let it just pass
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:54:20 AM

China banning of ICO for the Red-Pulse project was also affected as the project was well planned in the past. I hope China will lift this ban as China is the most stable market and many investors depend on this market.
BrotherTim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:04:10 AM

The delay on this sucks but what can ya do
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

They moved the date of the meeting. I think China is still a thousand times change my mind and eventually will allow the ico. In any case, in the letter they send out says that they all settle down and the ico will be even if the Chinese authorities would not give in.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:22:09 AM

Chinese government has banned all kinds of icos, including red pulse .So if you want to invest , you have to wait for the relief of icos limitation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

It really is a great project and I hope the situation in China will hit companies and they all will be well!

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
william8829

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:39:08 AM

Don't you have friends out of the country? or friends with different passports? Friends that you can trust though Cheesy Don't let greed dictate logic and if you don't have a trustworthy source, better wait for trading or let it just pass

Now that i have time to think about it.  I believe waiting for the rules to change or buying during the IPO if I have to.  I did sign up to receive emails from red pulse and i can report there have been no updates since the postponement announcement.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

Did completed the kyc white list but won't be taking part in the ico so if u need it just pm me
metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

Was expecting it but still nice to see this helped the NEO price today, hopefully people stop seeing short term taking this as an example, here's hoping Red Pulse turns out great, sadly I'm still skeptical on the market and much just watch on the sidelines and if history has anything to say... that usually means I'm going to miss out on some big moves! lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: