Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY BTC PRICE KEEPS INCREASING  (Read 1978 times)
kelceyott

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:29:21 AM

I think the August fork has an influence on the current price of btc. Before the fork, the price was somehow OK and now I can't even buy a considerable amount with my $10.
I guess people are dumping their BCC for BTC which should be the cause of the rise in price. I am planning to buy some bitcoins now but I'm thinking the price will go down a little when people start sell their BCC profits( l mean profit they've earned after dumping their BCC). What do you think, am I wrong or right?

Because now people are still keeping it, not too many people want to sell the current bitcoin even though it's at a very high value. Meanwhile, the needs of people continue to increase. So, bitcoin still does not go down.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:43:04 AM

I think the August fork has an influence on the current price of btc. Before the fork, the price was somehow OK and now I can't even buy a considerable amount with my $10.
I guess people are dumping their BCC for BTC which should be the cause of the rise in price. I am planning to buy some bitcoins now but I'm thinking the price will go down a little when people start sell their BCC profits( l mean profit they've earned after dumping their BCC). What do you think, am I wrong or right?

Because now people are still keeping it, not too many people want to sell the current bitcoin even though it's at a very high value. Meanwhile, the needs of people continue to increase. So, bitcoin still does not go down.
Because bitcoin is heading for $5000, maybe that's why not so many people are going to sell bitcoin now despite its very high price. I also still hold the bitcoin and it looks like I'll sell it at $4500.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:06:32 AM

Because bitcoin is heading for $5000, maybe that's why not so many people are going to sell bitcoin now despite its very high price. I also still hold the bitcoin and it looks like I'll sell it at $4500.
Bitcoin keeps increasing because the demand is high and users still holding their btc. And it will continue be high and let's hold is a good decision for now.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

I was also shock with the price of BTC as of now If only I save my 0.01 BTC it will be a good money with my daily expenses, however a lot of merchants is sucks in my country which made my BTC spend in things that I didn't really need.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:38:00 AM

Bitcoin keeps increasing because the demand is high and users still holding their btc. And it will continue be high and let's hold is a good decision for now.

One of major reasons is that since now few countries have legalized it and some are in process to make this as legal tender due to which the demand have being rising and as a result price is rising continuously. Also now people are not spending btc instead they are storing it due to which demand is high and supply is low. Thus is economics cause the price of bitcoin and other cypto currency to keep on increasing.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

yes the bitcoin price pumping pumping the value almost everyday the price increasing  i think bitcoin increasing effects of the issues about the split decision last month in now the the power of bitcoin strongest in the decentralized crypto currency is on the way and i think contnue increasing the value of bitcoin and reach the amount upto 5000$ before the end of this year.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:30:22 PM

I do not think that they dumped their bonus BCC/BCH already nor being the reason about the recent price increase. If you can see, BCH's price is almost 300 USD as of now which is somewhat high to be considered as dumped. I think that the reason for this increase is due to the massive ICOs happening simultaneously.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

I do not think that they dumped their bonus BCC/BCH already nor being the reason about the recent price increase. If you can see, BCH's price is almost 300 USD as of now which is somewhat high to be considered as dumped. I think that the reason for this increase is due to the massive ICOs happening simultaneously.
I do not like this situation with the Bitcoin counterpart. It seems to me that in the near future users will suffer very much because of this. Despite the fact that They have long been rising prices was very stable, But today we are already seeing a fall.
DustyRah

Activity: 530

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

1) http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/14/technology/bitcoin-price-rise-reasons/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool
2) Rising difficulty
3) Limited overall supply and halving coming around every few years
4) More adoption
5) Easy way to double your money
6) List goes on.....
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

What you say is true, in the beginning of August we would all predict there will be a decline in bitcoin prices. But in fact the price of bitcoin actually increased very high. This is all out of the question, everyone has been wrong in estimating bitcoin prices. The forking process in early August has transformed people's views of bitcoin.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

I do not like this situation with the Bitcoin counterpart. It seems to me that in the near future users will suffer very much because of this. Despite the fact that They have long been rising prices was very stable, But today we are already seeing a fall.
Actually in this year have many changes about scenario on market normally. Summer not good time for buying, because in this time most trader will take profit and go travel for enjoy their holiday.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:21:04 AM

Btc keeps increasing because the demand of btc is growing higher. After 1st Aug max of Btc holders dump the BCC and brought the BTC so the demand of BTC increased higher in the market.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:30 AM

I think that you have missed the golden chance of buying bitcoins at $1850 before hard fork.If you had bought it at that time,now you need not have to regret.But now,its $4000 and bitcoin is expected to continue in bullish trend.More over,we have a chance of heavy price increase after november when segwit gets completely locked in.So,it would be better if you buy it now itself.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

due to high demand bitcoin price keeps increasing and also because the whales and traders keeping their coin from them but once they decidedto sell it out there will be a big dump it's depends on the demand of bitcoin more demand more increase but once the demand goes to slow. bitcoin price will likely to slowly fall to.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

due to high demand bitcoin price keeps increasing and also because the whales and traders keeping their coin from them but once they decidedto sell it out there will be a big dump it's depends on the demand of bitcoin more demand more increase but once the demand goes to slow. bitcoin price will likely to slowly fall to.

That is the reason behind the increasing price of bitcoin and we are pretty excited with the price of bitcoin that hits $4000 mark value, and we can not wait for another wave of increase after seeing the price reach this kind of floor, but I guess after the Second Hard Fork  we will see that the price will reach the $5000 value mark because it will surely get another dip or another drop because of most people that will have a panic selling over bitcoin so we better be prepare for another rough time ahead of us.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

Many people worry when bitcoin undergoes division on August 1. However, after that, bitcoin is always appreciated and used, so its value has continued to go up. At present, the value of bitcoin is still very stable.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

BTC increased so high a few days ag oand dump to $3900
after that those digits stays at 3900-4100 i think for almost 60hours now...
as the BTC dump i also noticed that the BCC pump and it  goes 200%

ihoe this swill not continue as i invested my savings on BTC
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

Because the price increased so fast, I would assume that we had some serious investments from some mainstream investors, or maybe even governments or banks, or just strong financial entities in general. I would assume that they know more than we do - maybe miners aren't going to keep their word in November about 2x fork, so there will be no reason to panic. Maybe we'll have more bullish news soon - Lightning Network, more legalization by major governments, etc. Remember, it's "buy the rumors, sell the news", so we can only guess what is the reason for current bull run.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

Because the price increased so fast, I would assume that we had some serious investments from some mainstream investors, or maybe even governments or banks, or just strong financial entities in general. I would assume that they know more than we do - maybe miners aren't going to keep their word in November about 2x fork, so there will be no reason to panic. Maybe we'll have more bullish news soon - Lightning Network, more legalization by major governments, etc. Remember, it's "buy the rumors, sell the news", so we can only guess what is the reason for current bull run.

Those rumors will never be proved by anyone. There is too much speculation about bitcoin price saying that very famous businessman invested a huge sum of money in bitcoin. I don't trust these rumors. And I also cannot say the market will be bullish after all. It went up enough. It cannot reach $10,000 this year obviously.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:09:22 PM

There are many reason why the price is increasing and the main thing why the price is increasing its because bitcoin is in demand that is why the price of bitcoin is increase look at the google trends more people right now are searching with bitcoin that i think they are also investing in bitcoin just to wait that they can make a good profit..  there are times that there are more traders are investing more bitcoin to make more profit, that is why the price of bitcoin keeps increasing..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███