Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35961 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

I think that, is the best coin Bitcoin and you should buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin price increasing day by day another thing bitcoin is digital currency nowadays it is most popular.in future, it will be most valuable. so you can buy Bitcoin.
There are a lot of coins are present now in the crypto market but the most favorite and profitable coins in all of them is called a bitcoin which is the first coin in the crypto currency also. It is the best coin in the whole coin because it is more and more profitable because of its increasing rate day by day very quickly. So if you are interested in coins then I will refer you to take bitcoin for your choice. It will be better for your future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fantomas81

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:15:15 PM

Some "old" alts or alts under ICO price with big releases soon, and which are dumped low- for example STRAT, GAME, ANT, WAVES may be. But bettter to wait till 25th and just watch carefully.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

ether or bitcoin lol. To be honest the choice is huge and it is unlikely someone will be able to tell specifically, because that you need to delve deeper and to perform
Yes because the values of the currencies are the same I like the bitcoin and the importance of the bicorn is high as compare to the other currency I hold the bitcoin and I am buying more to get the future as bright as much I want, so for me the best and the only currency is the bitcoin and for sure I will be able to have the bitcoin n as the side income as well.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

ether or bitcoin lol. To be honest the choice is huge and it is unlikely someone will be able to tell specifically, because that you need to delve deeper and to perform
Yes because the values of the currencies are the same I like the bitcoin and the importance of the bicorn is high as compare to the other currency I hold the bitcoin and I am buying more to get the future as bright as much I want, so for me the best and the only currency is the bitcoin and for sure I will be able to have the bitcoin n as the side income as well.
A very good joke regarding ether and Bitcoin. Loch is really good coins for today. But if to speak in essence, then the coin is really very much, but first you need to study their potential and real prospects for the future. Probably it is possible to advise such coins as Centra or the CIndicator. Perhaps the MobileGo gaming platform also has potential.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:32:23 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
To be honest theres bo best day for us to buy bitcoin if we already had money and still have the right to buy then don’t waste time because once you buy bitcoin you will get the money back that you spend when you put that in trading nor investments.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Of course still bitcoin is the best among them all in cyrptocurrency. Then Ethereum is the next one, Maid, Xem, Waves. Then if you want to buy an altcoin you must choose coins that always in the top 20 listed in the coinmarketcap.
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most attractive and profitable coins of the day. Many people become millionaires due to investment in bitcoin in the past few years. I think there is no other business in the world which gives such a huge profit on investment like bitcoin while exactly doing nothing. The profit is generating itself. So in my opinion the best coin in the world for investment in these days in only bitcoin
Bit coin is of course a unique digital and virtual crypto currency which is the most popular and the most beneficial currency in the world. We are looking very poor people who started investment in bit coin and they become the richest person in a very short span of time and that is the reason that investors are taking keen interest in bit coin.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:38:21 PM

Of course still bitcoin is the best among them all in cyrptocurrency. Then Ethereum is the next one, Maid, Xem, Waves. Then if you want to buy an altcoin you must choose coins that always in the top 20 listed in the coinmarketcap.
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most attractive and profitable coins of the day. Many people become millionaires due to investment in bitcoin in the past few years. I think there is no other business in the world which gives such a huge profit on investment like bitcoin while exactly doing nothing. The profit is generating itself. So in my opinion the best coin in the world for investment in these days in only bitcoin
- Although bitcoin is a good investment option, but the price of bitcoin is quite high, buying it at the present time is not a wise idea, we should wait for a short period of time, price of bitcoin are showing signs of decline, after the October 25 event, it will fall deeper and this will be a good time to buy
- I think at this point, all potential altcoins have a pretty cheap price, so we should buy them and wait, we will get more profit in the next few months when the market starts pumping altcoin back
I don’t agree with you because the rate of bit coin will surely increase with the passage of time so investing your capital in bit coins rather than in other crypto currencies will not be a wise decision and it will be a matter of great discouragement for investors who are getting profit on a regular interval of time.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

Today I'll try to enter at MYB at Cryptopia. MACD just crossed up. Huge braking volume. Bounce over support. WT  -
buy signal. 

This is an altcoin thread bumping with the number of posts we guys are making buddies. @Op move this thread to altcoin discussion to discuss about. If you want create a thread related to bitcoin trading means you can create a thread here.
There are many thread asking about best coin for October, Best ICO and many more. Go with the eth and bch now since most of the altcoins are pretty lower than other coins.
Bitcoin is first and last choice because it give extra eases to user one can use it as currency also and the profit rate is also very high as compared to the altcoin and those who are saying altcoin is bumping upward I simply ask them a question whether altcoins are known to community dies they compete with the popularity of bitcoin all will say no so bitcoin is best.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

Today there are so many altcoins you can choose since the market is all red, but if you want to buy the best one's try to consider buying the one that are in the top 10 coin in coinmarketcap these are good coins but remember to research about it first before buying.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

in my opinion best coin : LTC , ETC. ETH
There are lot of digital currencies in the world in which the people are investing, and the most appreciable, secure and reliable of all these currencies in bitcoin. Many people in the world are investing in bitcoin because of the charming features of it and the profit margin is also very good.

I will suggest everyone to invest in bitcoin if they want to earn more and more money in less time and solve their financial problems.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

Today there are so many altcoins you can choose since the market is all red, but if you want to buy the best one's try to consider buying the one that are in the top 10 coin in coinmarketcap these are good coins but remember to research about it first before buying.
but the fact is that some of these coins are priced at a price to buy a suitable one, but which stand still. That is, no one sells or buys. Although if you really want it, you can sell, but it will not make any profit. I already observed such a thing with skincoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

If we look at the ranking of the coins in the world of crypto currency, then the top rated coin is the bitcoin. Next to it is ETH and Altcoin. It depends on you which one out of these three you want to buy. If you are planning for short term investment, then you can buy either ETH or altcoin. Otherwise, for long term investment bitcoin is the best coin which can help you a very good amount of money.

bitcoinmeme

Activity: 124

Lets be FREE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:47:53 PM

BUY MAXT WITH FLEXEPIN TODAY

WHAT IS FLEXEPIN ?

A Flexepin Cash Top-Up Voucher is a prepaid voucher that lets you top-up your accounts to make secure, hassle-free online payments. Because Flexepin are prepaid, the risk of having your identity and banking information exposed online is eliminated. This makes it safer than conventional online payment methods. You can purchase Flexepin Cash Top-Up Vouchers at a variety of locations globally, in various currencies and pre-determined amounts.

YOU CAN BUY ONLINE FLEXEPIN VIA UseMyCard

https://usemycard.paymentsource.ca/home.asp

GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:24:18 AM

but the fact is that some of these coins are priced at a price to buy a suitable one, but which stand still. That is, no one sells or buys. Although if you really want it, you can sell, but it will not make any profit. I already observed such a thing with skincoin.
I saw skincoin ads and always wanted to know why people would be interested in buying this sh1tcoin.
No offence mate but what part of that coin made you think it is worth buying?
Did you check their team? When saw their website and saw who is the team it became very suspicious. btw, lately they removed that info from the website
Social_Cryptonetix

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:15:13 AM

It’s about time that people realized that everyone have their own favorites, so you can’t take others word. You need to do search and look around! There are plenty of options and ones that are truly special but only need people to pay attention at. Good luck with your selection friends…

~Cryptonetix.com~
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

for me the best coin to buy is bitcoin, next year the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000 maybe, and the altcoin I recommend to buy litecoin it will reach $100 soon.  Smiley

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:55:13 AM

Most of the people in this day are investing in bitcoin because the value and market volume is very high than any other digital currency. Therefore I suggest investing only in bitcoin if you have enough money to buy some bitcoins. Other currencies are far behind than bitcoinearning money from those currencies will take a long time, and that is also not so secure and authentic as bitcoin is.
aditya12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

Right now i thin buy CND Token can turn out to be a good investement
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

for me the best coin to buy is bitcoin, next year the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000 maybe, and the altcoin I recommend to buy litecoin it will reach $100 soon.  Smiley
Bitcoin is the number one choice and the best coin to buy today. It will never get old and it's very clear that it's the coin that will give us a lot of profit at the end.

In alt coins, ETH is the next one and monero too. I don't take a look in some other coins until I haven't done my research about those other coins.

But for me, bitcoin is best of the best cryptocurrency.

travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

right now cindicator is best cheapest to purchase a huge amount worth the small price. so it is rime to buy cnd coin and then when it will huge pump it would be sold all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: