Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35965 times)
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Of course still bitcoin is the best among them all in cyrptocurrency. Then Ethereum is the next one, Maid, Xem, Waves. Then if you want to buy an altcoin you must choose coins that always in the top 20 listed in the coinmarketcap.
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most attractive and profitable coins of the day. Many people become millionaires due to investment in bitcoin in the past few years. I think there is no other business in the world which gives such a huge profit on investment like bitcoin while exactly doing nothing. The profit is generating itself. So in my opinion the best coin in the world for investment in these days in only bitcoin
Most of the people in this day are investing in bitcoin because the value and market volume is very high than any other digital currency. Therefore I suggest investing only in bitcoin if you have enough money to buy some bitcoins. Other currencies are far behind than bitcoinearning money from those currencies will take a long time, and that is also not so secure and authentic as bitcoin is.
Really? I just want to make profits even the coin I have invested is shitcoin, but it still can gives me many profits, it is enough for me. Remember even potential altcoin but can not grow its value, finally it is also a "shitcoin" for investment. Bitcoin also like that if in someday, its value can not grow more.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

right now cindicator is best cheapest to purchase a huge amount worth the small price. so it is rime to buy cnd coin and then when it will huge pump it would be sold all.

And surely there will be a huge pump? After all, some alternative coins may not withstand such a strong drawdown. I'm afraid to buy little-known coins. I would buy WAVES, WINGS, Ripple

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

There are some really promising coins at the moment, right now I would be looking to buy ethereum, electroneum and SIA (it is super cheap right now).

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:18 PM

Better go with Ripple as of current market. Its really growing so maturely. The price is very less and the growth is good. If there is enough room to buy more altcoins with good amount of money then, better to choose BTC, ETH, Litecoin, BitConnect and bitcoin cash.

stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:28 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:14:26 AM by stolendata

Better go with Ripple as of current market. Its really growing so maturely. The price is very less and the growth is good. If there is enough room to buy more altcoins with good amount of money then, better to choose BTC, ETH, Litecoin, BitConnect and bitcoin cash.
A lot of currencies are there which are too good to trade but i think that in current time if a person is withdrawing their investment from bitcoin then it will not be a good decision, because the price  of bitcoin is currently increasing and there, 'I think holding bitcoin for good time will also be a right decision.,
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Don't buy coins that is not on the top 10 list on the market. As of now ethereum is the best one to buy and electroneum. But I advice to you that hold your money and focus on if the bitcoin fall suddenly because there is a rumor thay by december bitcoin will hit on 10000 usd.
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:29:44 AM

On any day, the most safe coin to invest in is Bitcoin and you will have near guaranteed profit, a lot profit.

However, if you have a higher risk tolerance, Bitcoin may not be the best investment for you (if you already own it, if not it is the best investment for you!)

Good luck and make the best choice for yourself, do NOT rely on other people to tell you what will happen!  Tongue
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:24:07 AM

There are a considerable measure of monetary forms out there that has a potential you can do an exploration all alone you can go to coinmarketcap.com you can see distinctive data about the coins like the limit, cost and so on.
Bitcoin, Lite Coin, ripple, neo,xem,dogecoin,sentiment,iota and other cash that surpasses to 20k$ is the best coin to contribute with for long time investments. what's more, 20k$ beneath coins is for day by day benefit venture meaning you can win every day for that. Good fortunes on contributing or purchasing bitcoin, Make beyond any doubt you do an examination all together for you not to squander your cash.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:08:28 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:38:28 PM by jostorres

for me the best coin to buy is bitcoin, next year the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000 maybe, and the altcoin I recommend to buy litecoin it will reach $100 soon.  Smiley
In the world of crypto currencies, there is no other coin which is better than that of bitcoin if you want to buy some kind of coins.

There are so many advantages for the one who will be having bitcoins in his pocket. Bitcoin is going to be the most profitable coin and there is hardly any doubt that it can help you earn a huge amount of money if you keep on deciding right things at the very right time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

for me the best coin to buy is bitcoin, next year the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000 maybe, and the altcoin I recommend to buy litecoin it will reach $100 soon.  Smiley
There are two different facts related to your statement. If you see the question deeply, then bitcoin will not be the suitable coin to buy as the prices of buying is much higher today.
Other altcoins and the cheap one especially covered in this circle. But there is another picture, and if you ask from the impotent-coin aspect, then surely bitcoin is expensive but most efficient coin.

shahinoor.bd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:42:49 PM

Neo, ether and litcoin I think it has better future. That my personal opinion
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:01:34 PM

for me the best coin to buy is bitcoin, next year the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000 maybe, and the altcoin I recommend to buy litecoin it will reach $100 soon.  Smiley
There are two different facts related to your statement. If you see the question deeply, then bitcoin will not be the suitable coin to buy as the prices of buying is much higher today.
Other altcoins and the cheap one especially covered in this circle. But there is another picture, and if you ask from the impotent-coin aspect, then surely bitcoin is expensive but most efficient coin.
If we do really look on efficiency then it would really be seen on bitcoin and theres no doubt on that and regarding on buying it today wont really be a good idea and same as you said prices are way too expensive as of now which i considered we are still on peak prices and yet its risky to buy because anytime soon after the fork price would really tend to correct which would really lose up some funds if you do try to do such thing and also this is the best time to buy more bargain priced altcoins since they are most on reds now and be sure to select the one who you see do have the capability to rise up.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:30:57 PM

The price of bitcoins has gone below $6000 today so I think it would be smart to invest money in bitcoins at this price as everyone is hoping to see the price of $7000 after the fork or by the end of the year so if you buy now and sell later on then it can give you good profits in short term.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:59:35 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:51:46 AM by bncbnc

for me the best coin to buy is bitcoin, next year the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000 maybe, and the altcoin I recommend to buy litecoin it will reach $100 soon.  Smiley
If we do really look on efficiency then it would really be seen on bitcoin and theres no doubt on that and regarding on buying it today wont really be a good idea and same as you said prices are way too expensive as of now which i considered we are still on peak prices and yet its risky to buy because anytime soon after the fork price would really tend to correct which would really lose up some funds if you do try to do such thing and also this is the best time to buy more bargain priced altcoins since they are most on reds now and be sure to select the one who you see do have the capability to rise up.
Yes that is really too much important to have good knowledge about altcoin. For choosing a good altcoin i think we need to study about the market on regular bases, Although there are so many altcoins which have good potential to increase their price, but in fact is an art to select the best coin for investment. Fore example in present time investment in Etherium is also profitable, because Etherium price is expect to start increasing again.In fact Etherium also hove good potential to increase their price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:25:29 AM

The best coin for now is still held by BITCOIN but if you buy for now it seems you will lose because bitcoin price is now very high.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:45:46 AM

I Will recommend Bitcoin because it is more stable as compared to altcoins. This is because the price movement of altcoins depends on the market value of Bitcoin either upward trend or downward trend. Equally, altcoins can be easily dump by group people while such a thing is not possible with Bitcoin.
allogos

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:01:02 AM

Assuming i have 10000$ to invest today. what can be the best outcome until mid/end November. options:
A) buy all BTC and get bitcoin gold
B) buy XRP,ETH,LTC and BCC before fork as their price are down,  i understood that all altcoins are getting uptrend after fork
C) invest all in BTC get btc gold and then convert all to other altcoins ?
D) Your suggestion?why?
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:38:56 AM

Bitcoin is still the best especially during forking,
after forking I have to see other coins with best specs,
many altcoins are lower now.

It is not even a mistake if your profit to be used to buy altcoins, it is good to invest while it is cheap.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

I don't know if its best to buy altcoin today, fork is still coming so its possible that bitcoin will keep on rising and altcoins will keep on dumping. How about wait for the fork to be done and then thats the time for you to buy altcoins for sure there will be a lot of them that will pump.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

depends on your budget, and there are so many good coins. you have a wide choice

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: