Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35961 times)
Rajatruck

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

I noticed that the vertcoin always rebound to 40k, easy to get 20-30% each time.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

very many good coins to buy, it depends on your accuracy to choose, before you choose the coins you want to buy, you should see the potential of the coin, by looking at their threads, and see how the development of coin prices in the market
That is how to choose the coins to buy in the market. Looking at their threads and reading a lot of comments in their threads and observing the progress of the coin is the best way to determine if a coin going to have a great potential in the future and if it is really worth it to spare some your own money to the coins because it can be risky but with great analysis it will lessen the risk of investing.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

I think the best coins or cryptocurrency today is the bitcoin because the the bigger profits with it  and bitcoin is the most victorious cryptocurrency. We know that if hold the bitcoin in longer the their  chance the price is higher so that all.
It is bitcoin and you are correct. I guess the question should be what would be next to bitcoin.
I find it hard to pick what is next because of the good tokens that are coming out with ICO's that are used for their service or for their upgrades.
ETH is also a good thing since there is a lot of coin under it.
Without any doubt, Bitcoin have over the years proven to be the best pick of the pack because of its ever increasing market demand, but for the purposes of diversification, ETH is the next coin that readily comes to mind because it also has a collection of other coins and tokens depending on it for existence and as such, they would be contributing to the generation of market demand for ETH, which is exactly what drives price up.

Presently the price of ETH have gone way down and the looming Bitcoin Segwit2x hard fork has much to do with it. Suffice to say, ETH is a good buy at the moment as it won't be staying down for long.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:20:28 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
There are now many altcoins that have full of potential in the market. I think the best altcoin today is ETH. I buy now many ETH because I know that the value of the ETH can become double before the year will end.
Ethereum is indeed one of the best altcoins today. But just like you've said, there's a lot of altcoins available out there. The ideal thing that you should do in crypto-trading is to diversify your investment. Do not invest all your money in just one altcoin. This will also lessen the risk of losing your investment if ever an altcoin's price drops.

Other than ethereum, there are a lot of altcoins that you should invest in. If you are looking for short term investment, bitcoin and ethereum is the best cryptos you should invest in. If you are going to make a long-term investment, you should consider tokens with low values and high market cap but not so high total supply. These buttom feeder coins (in terms of coin value) are sleeping today, but it might just boom at any time and you'll get a higher profit if you try them. You should take the risk if you want a huge profit.
Yes you are right to some extent .If we take a deep analysis of the present situation then the best possible way is to go for investing in ICO. The reason it has become a famous choice among the people is that it offers you to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital raising process.

Looking into the situation through some other way always ensure the use of Bitcoins as the best option available in today’s world.
bitcoinmeme

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Lets be FREE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

Best coin to buy today is MAXT

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MAXT.htm

Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2117824

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:40:48 AM

The only person that can tell that is you and not him, not me, not them or anyone else. We all have our own preference and I know that you too.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM

I noticed that the vertcoin always rebound to 40k, easy to get 20-30% each time.

Too bad it has literally no use. What an utter shitcoin.

Invest in something that has a future like Monero, Dash for anonymity or a token for a card like TenX or Monaco. A DEX is also a good idea to invest in. There are lots coming out soon so idk which one. Oh and anything that's "quantum resistant" couldn't hurt to put a small percentage in.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:49:17 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 05:17:46 AM by Victorycoin

Too bad it has literally no use. What an utter shitcoin.

Invest in something that has a future like Monero, Dash for anonymity or a token for a card like TenX or Monaco. A DEX is also a good idea to invest in. There are lots coming out soon so idk which one. Oh and anything that's "quantum resistant" couldn't hurt to put a small percentage in.
The essence of a coin with a future is to guide against ending up with some shitcoins, that may never wake up from their sick bed, once they're down, because they don't have what to attract good enough market demand. The ones that do, will always bounce back after some time.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

Check the market for the best coins in the market,look at the charts and find out the top coins in terms of market capital and invest in those rather than going for any hype coins,i am not going to list any specific coins,there are many promising projects too where you could enter now,if you are planning to spend your money,make sure that you invest your time searching about it too,since the alt coin market is going down for a while,it is the best opportunity to make it count.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:55:23 AM

Before you choose, study hard about what coin is best to invest eventhough there are lot of coins you think are good. A lot of people said that bitcoin was good because it keeps on increasing other said that altcoins are best. You will decide on that.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Before you choose, study hard about what coin is best to invest eventhough there are lot of coins you think are good. A lot of people said that bitcoin was good because it keeps on increasing other said that altcoins are best. You will decide on that.

Well if we're talking about which cpin to buy today, then i'm not looking anywhere else past btc. Ride the bullrun. Though if you're planning on holding for an extended amount of time, altcoin prices are down in general so maybe a good time for it as well. But surest would definitely btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Namsco

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:20 PM

If it's for a long term holding. Then it's advisable you go for coins that has shown its promises it will definitely show more because more people would continue to adopt it. Like the ethereum and bitcoin. So my advice the best coin to buy today if you got lot of bucks. "Bitcoin". If you don't have so much bucks."Ethereum"
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

The best coin to buy today and for a very long time will be Bitcoin. Yes there is the MimbleWimble protocol that created the Grin blockchain that will be issuing their own currency, but that is still in development and a couple years away. That is it though as any altcoin that has value is there to "solve" a problem Bitcoin has right now. Thing is BTC is scaling as it should and will replace alts when it keeps improving.

Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is so high.So I think the best coin to buy is BTCitcoin obviously as it has been proven has gain so much value (more than 300%) within 8 months.I don't believe to buy some random coins which many people speculate this is a good coin, that is the best coin that may doubled or triplet your capital within 6 months or less than that. I know there are some coins which may be proven could achieve that but too many coins cause great loss for traders and if you want to buy altcoins, make sure to research about it before invest. I also believe some coins really has great potential to reach over $500.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

I think you can buy coin waves because in my opinion tomorrow its value will go up
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Try coins under ERC20 or tradeable through Ethereum and you will find there is a lot of coins there with good rooms for an increase. Specially now that they are preparing for the fork and coins are getting cheaper and cheaper. After the fork you might end up in a triple profit or maybe more.
Of course they would want to support again their respective altcoins.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

for now is the best time to buy altcoin because the price is now down the impact of the high rise of bitcoin prices. so I think we can set aside a bit of bitcoin that we have to buy a good altcoin at a cheap price.

bitcoinmeme

Activity: 124

Lets be FREE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:11:20 AM

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MAXT_BTC

Buy now you gonna be happy to did that move

Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Its easy to determine what best coin as of the moment through looking at charts. But I think instead of looking for best coin, it better to look for good coin and diversify your investment. Spreading your investment would lessen the probability of losing money. There were lot of promising coin out there and better not to missed the profit that they might offer.
Consider to have tokens which has low value so you could buy big volume of this coin, be sure that it has big market cap but limited supply. This kind of investment demand long term period to see good profit. O the other hand, don’t miss to invest to the well-known coin such as Bitcoin and etherium which may also be a short term investment.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:49:21 AM

The best coin today and tomorrow is bitcoin. Bitcoin has out-performed, out-shine any crypto currency i know till date. If you want  to be part of revolution bitcoin is bring and the fact that someday adoption of bitcoin will bring untold wealth to it's holder, Buy bitcoin now!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: