Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35961 times)
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

If you want to be rich in a short-term, you should invest some coins by a considerable number. In this sense, I think the better choice should be some promising coins like DeepOnion, Bitcore.
I would be good to see that the price will boom in the future.

And the most important thing is that you should do some paperwork to know the community and developers, since they are critical thing for a coin
infinityskylines

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

You can buy PIVX... The HODL
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Excepting Bitcoin. Gas, Salt, IOTA are good altcoins to invest now. I have bought them yesterday and I will sell after they increase about 50%

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:46:05 PM

If asked what a good coin to buy, the answer is bitcoin. But surely it requires a lot of capital. As an alternative, the waves in my opinion have the potential to rise in the future, because I see the altcoin is always stable in price, but it seems unsuitable for the short term.
I am agreed with you.waves is a good coin for future proposes. Its already start pumping.I am a regular trader.I made $200 profit today from selling my waves coin.But I am holding a lot of waves coin for my future proposes.
peterbom

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

There are a lot to invest in but I  THINK Bitshares is an altcoin cemented on the blockchain technology. As a Bitshares holder, you have the ticket to share in their decentralized exchange.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

Ethereum, factcom, bitcoin and ripple,  I've invest in all this coin and and I'm very happy to refer this to people...
I still have a lot of it and hold
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

Almost all of today's altcoin is pumpable because of the cancellation info for setwit2x but I think the BTC price could recover today and tomorrow as I'm sure whales are looking to add Bitcoin to be able to make Bitcoin reached $ 8000 this year. My advice in today is to sell all altcoin if you were profitable
doodyboogy78

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

I think as segwit2x is cancelled it's a good idea to buy any altcoins and short BTC
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:24:54 AM

All coins are good but the best coin now that have a good value are bitcoin and ethereum I say this because I also have this coin. Now this altcoin rising up the price with the crypto market, last year if you buy bitcoin and ethereum much better because it is pumping price now. It not too late to buy bitcoin and ethereum by next year the speculation of this altcoin will rise more than expected.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1867

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:23 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

I am still betting a large portion of my money to my old favorite coins. Bitcoin (BTC) comes first of course. You should expect that. And then comes Ethereum (ETH) and its twin Ethereum Classic (ETC). And then Waves (waves) and Verge (XVG). I also have Siacoin (SC). And then some Ripple (XRP) and Stratis (Strat). These are coins that are good for long term investment. They will not easily fall. 
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

The incentive for the steep pump on bitcoin has dissolved with NO2X. I think we will see a stable btc price around 6800-7200 and the alt coin market will pick up. So much was lost from Alts from end of July pump to now, but the crypto market has increased. The $$ could very easily spread over all the assets and a similar tooth will appear on alt charts as everything regains its former position on BTC.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:25:42 AM

It is depend upon you only how much amount do you want to invest and what is your vesting period depend upon that only you can take risk. It is very difficult to describe which the best coin to buy today. As per the rate performance and predictions bitcoin will be best choice and it is having potential of growing very big and we no need to take in undervalued coins and wait till they perform well it is better to invest in bitcoin and we can see a good returns when ever we required.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

I think as segwit2x is cancelled it's a good idea to buy any altcoins and short BTC

Honestly, we can't tell which is the best coin to buy since they have different potentials, it is all about luck I guess on choosing what coins you are going to buy. Bitcoin is the only coin that I know which is good to buy because its price is always fluctuating and having profits on it is a sure thing, especially if you are going to hold it for long.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:18:55 AM

Bitcoin without any second thoughts is the best coin to buy right now . Bitcoin's value is so good that anyone involved in the market would like to get involved with bitcoin . Everyone is backing up bitcoin . But bitcoin is very expensive so one can also look out for other alt coins which have a good market value , but out of all of the crypto currencies bitcoin is no. 1 .
Looking for other ICOs  can be an alternative but one needs to be very sure and calculative before investing and buying them.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:22:45 AM

It is depend on you because you should have to analysis coin market then you decided what coin you want to buy. Now we share a tips for who is best coin in this online market. First time we need to check this coin details as like waves, it's a up's and down very quick so it you can buy this coin today.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

The best coin to buy today and for a very long time will be Bitcoin. Yes there is the MimbleWimble protocol that created the Grin blockchain that will be issuing their own currency, but that is still in development and a couple years away. That is it though as any altcoin that has value is there to "solve" a problem Bitcoin has right now. Thing is BTC is scaling as it should and will replace alts when it keeps improving.
I will also suggest him going for bitcoin but not for eth. Eth is a useless coin and if you really want to invest into some good altcoin, go for waves. Waves are doing great for now and as afar s bitcoin is concerned, it is the best coin ever.

Bitcoin is the leader of all digital currencies. Bitcoin has created many millionaires in short time span and experts are expecting much more from the coin.
valmon

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Now its really great time so meny interesting new projects appears and new coins which have good potencial. Its necessary to folow news and understand new technology.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

I've been observing CND for a while now. And I think it is worth investing. They reached the $15 M hardcap during the token sale and they already have a working product. Their roadmap also looks promising. I think their future developments can really pump the coin's price.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

The best coin to buy today and for a very long time will be Bitcoin. Yes there is the MimbleWimble protocol that created the Grin blockchain that will be issuing their own currency, but that is still in development and a couple years away. That is it though as any altcoin that has value is there to "solve" a problem Bitcoin has right now. Thing is BTC is scaling as it should and will replace alts when it keeps improving.
I will also suggest him going for bitcoin but not for eth. Eth is a useless coin and if you really want to invest into some good altcoin, go for waves. Waves are doing great for now and as afar s bitcoin is concerned, it is the best coin ever.

Bitcoin is the leader of all digital currencies. Bitcoin has created many millionaires in short time span and experts are expecting much more from the coin.
- I do not think eth is a useless coin, it's really a coin that many people appreciate it has a lot of potential, it only ranked behind the bitcoin, many experts say it will probably pass bitcoin in the future, but you say it's useless, I can not agree, you should research about it. If you do a comparator between waves and eth on this forum, I believe the result will prove to you that eth is a lot better than waves, the best coin to buy today I think is I can not answer because every one will have an analysis and a different prediction on the market, maybe I think it is good but you think it's not good and vice versa. However, I also want to say my opinion about the best coin to buy is still lisk, eth and bitcoin, I can say that these are coins that have a large number of supporters and potential in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

yup there are so many good coins and this is the best time to buy while most are dump
its really hard to decide specially when you dont have enough bitcoin to buy
i would suggest you buy ethereum considering its ranked next to btc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: