Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35961 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is my first choice, because i see bitcoin being the best right now.
Bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization today and most people prefer bitcoin over other coins, because bitcoin has a great reputation.
For the second option, i chose altcoin like ethereum because its current existence is on the rise.
No wonder there are many people who keep the ETH as an investment tool.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

We cant say just like that so many best coins are there we should have the proven record then only we practically take decision based on that in that case my recommendation is bitcoin is the best coin to buy today and tomorrow also for ever.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
quedex

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

The infographic below is as relevant as it was when created:
http://images.woobull.com/2016/12/beginners-guide-to-altcoin-investing.png
source: http://woobull.com/beginners-guide-to-alt-coin-investing-cheatsheet/
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

For me, the best coin to buy today is Minexcoin. Because this project is very legit and this currency was made very well. I like their roadmap also and there are many people saying that it will really pump soon.
There was also big benefits of cancelling the hardfork of segwit2x because people are holding bitcoins to get the free segwit2x. I am not happy why it was happening but there was a huge benefits on altcoins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

yup there are so many good coins and this is the best time to buy while most are dump
its really hard to decide specially when you dont have enough bitcoin to buy
i would suggest you buy ethereum considering its ranked next to btc

yup i think its good to buy some ethereum now
i have been short trading eth the past days and im gaining profit
grab some while its cheap Wink

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Bitcoin without any second thoughts is the best coin to buy right now . Bitcoin's value is so good that anyone involved in the market would like to get involved with bitcoin . Everyone is backing up bitcoin . But bitcoin is very expensive so one can also look out for other alt coins which have a good market value , but out of all of the crypto currencies bitcoin is no. 1 .
Looking for other ICOs  can be an alternative but one needs to be very sure and calculative before investing and buying them.
Today bitcoin is the leading coin in the world.It is the leading cryptocurrency and all the other altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin.In the last eight years,bitcoin has gained a new height and its price is at its all time highest.Furthermore,it is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.If you invest in bitcoin,you will get profits more than before as the prices are high.Today many people are using bitcoin even though it is not legalised in many nations.Traders now have also started trading bitcoins.
wpt2207

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

Looking at the current ongoings, bitcoin cash would be some really easy and quick profit
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:57:50 PM

BTC is still number one to buy.
Now's in correction.
Just buy and hold for long-term.
I'm sure it'll bounce back and much higher.

and keep holding ETH which I think is still in the buyzone now as I look forward for future implementation plan.
OmiseGo is promising, too, for me.
OKCash is also promising, but this is a long-term.
sparkIes

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:25:53 AM

The market today is good and the possible altcoin like NEO, MCO, ARK, Surf is healthy choices these days. I really hope in the future these markets will still be moved continuously from whales and investors.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Before you choose, study hard about what coin is best to invest eventhough there are lot of coins you think are good. A lot of people said that bitcoin was good because it keeps on increasing other said that altcoins are best. You will decide on that.

Well if we're talking about which cpin to buy today, then i'm not looking anywhere else past btc. Ride the bullrun. Though if you're planning on holding for an extended amount of time, altcoin prices are down in general so maybe a good time for it as well. But surest would definitely btc
Exactly! You actually need to put in lot of efforts and you need to have good amount of knowledge about all the coins which are present there in the world of crypto currency. Only then, you’ll be able to decide which coin is the best coin to buy.

For me, the best coin and in fact the top rated coin in the world of crypto currency is none other than that of bitcoin. I will go for buying of bitcoin.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

the best coins today are not necessarily the best coins for the next week or a month afterwards, you'd better buy a coin and sell it immediately though fortunately only a little.
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

According to me the best coin to buy right now is bitcoin.
Even though the price has been very high in recent times there is still a fluctuation in prices and you can buy them when they are comparatively low.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

Before you choose, study hard about what coin is best to invest eventhough there are lot of coins you think are good. A lot of people said that bitcoin was good because it keeps on increasing other said that altcoins are best. You will decide on that.

Well if we're talking about which cpin to buy today, then i'm not looking anywhere else past btc. Ride the bullrun. Though if you're planning on holding for an extended amount of time, altcoin prices are down in general so maybe a good time for it as well. But surest would definitely btc
Exactly! You actually need to put in lot of efforts and you need to have good amount of knowledge about all the coins which are present there in the world of crypto currency. Only then, you’ll be able to decide which coin is the best coin to buy.

For me, the best coin and in fact the top rated coin in the world of crypto currency is none other than that of bitcoin. I will go for buying of bitcoin.
Buying bitcoin is a good choice because the market of bitcoin is now on sale and you can easily buy for a cheaper now because of the dumps in the market but if you really want to diversify then you should do a lot of research to know the possible opportunities that you can grab that can be found in other coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MindlessBobcat

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

If you are going to hodl the coins then cost now is not too big. Nevertheless, if you want to buy them for short term or buying and selling you can try to hold back.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

the first must be bitcoin first, may continue to continue to xrp
go again to eth or to ltc, xmr
I think that's a good thing
ChocIateOxygen

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

Personally i think that there are so many coins available. I'll look into broaden your portfolio and appear into bitcoin of course to be the leader from the pack, but like I pointed out prior to there are some numerous that needs to be study and appear to their history developers and studying the white-colored document. 
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

BCH has pumped alot. So try to buy low and sell high BCH. Also Invest some of your coins in litecoin as it was down alot. It will pump soon too.
intelegan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:45 PM

minexcoin.
tarek7988

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:42 AM

The bitcoin will be the first choice or better coin. but if you want to buy another form such as altcoin and you must deal with a high risk that you will get those coins to be your portfolios
But that will generate the bitcoin itself but bitcoin will be more guaranteed instead of altcoin
But if you want Many people have potential in the market. Before you make an investment be sure to have a lot of knowledge about the coin.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

If you are now full time in trading, just buy some coin that is oversold area that take profit  later, but if you would like to buy some coin for longterm investment and you dont have much time to trade, these coin will be good option : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Waves,Monero, Litecoin. I think by hold these coin will make profit in the future because these coin has strong in fundamental.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: