Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

Etherum is now at $ 350, I think users who are affected by Bitcoin's instability move to Etherum, Etherum and Etherum Classic may perform well this week.
By seeing the value of cryptocurrency in the current scenario Ethereum coin has less price so can think of it to buy, as price of bitcoin is very much higher than any other coins. But that is not only the point along with that need to look at the stability.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

It is bitcoin only in that there is no doubt. Bitcoin is good for both long-term and short term investment. Now the price of bitcoin is reasonable it is the time to buy and hold it furure.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:23:06 AM

Most of people said bitcoin is best coins but they forgot about ETH and Eth tokens. Eth smart tokens are the best coins to invest now.I recommend you to buy the token named ANGEL  because it will become another good one Eth Token in future for sure after the ICO.There's some more good coins but the most i like is ANGEL TOKEN .

I am not saying this because i am wearing the signature for it. If you look at the details for this ICO, this is the first Refundable ICO,  Yes REFUNDABLE and that's why i am very excited about it.  Since there will be no loss of money here if we invest in this ICO, so for OP this is the best token to buy. I will recommend ANGEL ICO  (Link at the Signature) , as this one seems to be a hot cake for the ICO lovers.
Blockchain System

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first choice!
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

The best coins to buy these days would probablybe of course btc and etherium. In my opinion, a good coin has to be secure and a lot of people should be using it, either for earning or transaction. I chose etherium because that’s what i’ve been earning every project.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

Most altcoins (and bitcoin offcourse) are going good this last weeks, since the segwit 2x fork was cancelled many coins (such as LTC, XMR, ETC, ETH, DASH,...) rose quickly in value. I think at some moment a drop will come and then I will jump in and buy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

Do you think buying bitcoin makes money? Besides any other coins?
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

If you want to invest in something else than BTC you should not look for the best coin. Nobody can know what the best option will be in 2018, maybe something that does not exist yet, maybe the unexpected rise of an old coin (How high can Litecoin go ? can Pot take us on a roller coaster again ?). However you can try to create a portfolio with combining the coins that seem the most promising according to your research, so you divide your risks between 20 or 30 assets, preferably of different types (strong established top 10, like Eth. or Dash; promising recent coins like OMG and maybe some coins allowing you to earn passive income through DPOS (Ark or Neo for ex.) or skating (808, hyperstake and synX have done very well this year for people who entered at reasonable levels). If you do not want to do day trading, which is the most profitable but also the most dangerous form of trading, you have to diversify as much as you can, decide on buying and selling targets for each asset and stick to them.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

Most altcoins (and bitcoin offcourse) are going good this last weeks, since the segwit 2x fork was cancelled many coins (such as LTC, XMR, ETC, ETH, DASH,...) rose quickly in value. I think at some moment a drop will come and then I will jump in and buy.

Or you can also play it safe and just stick to the original. Btc still is the leading most profitable coin out there especially if you're not yet an experienced trader.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dek!

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:43:30 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Bitcoin. If you want to spread your investment portfolio, Etherum and Litecoin maybe the best choice out there.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

the answer is Bitcoin (BTC). BTC is such a coin that can be bought every day and in every situation, you should buy BTC anytime you can afford as BTC is bullish every day. Also, you should buy BTC when the price goes down, that will give you more profit as BTC price goes high again.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

Bitcoin is still a priority to buy although it takes a bit of consideration because the price is too high, maybe some altcoin is a good alternative to make a purchase as a short-term investment because altcoin prices are currently still low.
and I agree with you if altcoin above has a chance to continue to increase drastically in the next few months is and quite realistic if buying that altcoin.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

In my opinion bitcoin and few other altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, lisk, ripple, litcoin and Stratis are all the best coins to buy at this moment they have a greater future in terms growth in value.
ampu18

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:07:59 AM

If you plan to buy a coin you need to fully understand how the various coins work. You need to do your research before investing so if you fully understand a coin you make more confident when you buy a coin.
For me the best choice to buy are Bitcoin, Ethereum , litecoin has a great future and good values in coinmarkert  .
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:18:47 AM

I suggest buying BCC with this 7 days the cost will rise high, don't miss the moment purchase when the prices are inexpensive
Price of BCC now too high, its x3 from the dip. I dont think this suggestion is good.  Undecided
N0ssi

Activity: 98

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

The NEO pump was so nice!
Bought at 29$, sold at 47$, bought in again at 37$. Same procedure with GAS  Cool

For the future days, i can recommend these coins:

GRS Groestlcoin - awaiting roadmap
NEO - big news will be announced (maybe only ICO platform in china soon)
SYS Syscoin - always swinging betwenn 0.20$ and 0.24$
KMD Komodo - swinging between 2$ and 2.70$ (already hit 2.48$ by the time of this post)
XZC Zcoin - awaiting listing at binance (community coin of the month)

Blockchain System

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

I suggest buying BCC with this 7 days the cost will rise high, don't miss the moment purchase when the prices are inexpensive
Price of BCC now too high, its x3 from the dip. I dont think this suggestion is good.  Undecided

How do you thnk if x5. x10 after a few days?

Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:26:02 PM

Most of the top coins are at the level >>100x from the dip and it is normal.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

the best coin may be to buy coins with high prices and will be sold at a very high price ,, let alone buy it with BTC on sale now with expensive.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

We cant say just like that so many best coins are there we should have the proven record then only we practically take decision based on that in that case my recommendation is bitcoin is the best coin to buy today and tomorrow also for ever.
It is not you whose first choice is bitcoin. In fact there are number of other investors too including me who are very much keen of buying bitcoins. The only reason behind this is that it is bitcoin which is the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency. In addition to this, there is no match of bitcoin. Bitcoin for sure holds a very bright future and investing in bitcoin is the best thing you can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: