Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Even most altcoins now are dumping the price value it is still good to buy Waves, Eth, Maid, Rlc, Bay, And Xem then hold em in a long term around 6 months something like that.
I will go for xlm and waves for short term like for the next few weeks or so.
Considering bitcoin is on stuck , trader frustated and looking for other option to play with the market , so far waves and xlm have got my attention.
Go buy it now and look in the next couple of weeks , keep monitoring it all to make sure you won't get hurt.
berluscoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:46 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Even most altcoins now are dumping the price value it is still good to buy Waves, Eth, Maid, Rlc, Bay, And Xem then hold em in a long term around 6 months something like that.
Considering bitcoin is on stuck , trader frustated and looking for other option to play with the market , so far waves and xlm have got my attention.
Go buy it now and look in the next couple of weeks , keep monitoring it all to make sure you won't get hurt.

I wonder what bitcoin should do. Last week was $7,000. Today is $8,200. Any reason you say that bitcoin is stuck?
laetitiavh

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

I have informations about a new ICO that already finished the sales that have a good future. It's HBC, wait till it reached to the exchangers and buy it Cheesy
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

I highly preferred to invest in ethereum coins. This coins value decrease belo $300 when the incident in china happens, But now if you are going to look at the market it already recovered so i think that this coin is the best coin to invest to earn profit.
Yeah bitcoin is best at this time and will stay best till the end of world because this get a lot of attention of people and all this is just because of best advertisement techniques and any other coin is not capable to invest money because bitcoin has the most impact of crypto market and because of this progress of bitcoin altcoin are down to earth and soon bitcoin will be used all over the world so go for btc right now.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Buying bitcoin from time to time is my first priority. i particularly love it when there is panic in the market because weak hands will always sell at incredibly cheapprice.
Very honestly the price of bitcoin is currently trading in a low price. I think that 5800$ is a really a low price for bitcoin to trade. So people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin in such a  low price. You do not need to invest your money anywhere else, but you should keep buying bitcoin in current price. Because bitcoin has good potential to increase and will hopefully cross 10000$ in next few months.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:56 PM

The bitcoin will be the first choice or superior coin. but if you want to buy another form such as altcoin and you must deal with a high risk that you will get by buying those coins to be your portfolios.
But that will generate the more profit for you rather than bitcoin itself. but bitcoin will be more guarantee rather than altcoin.

There are a lot of coins that we can see a lot of potential. If you want to horde a coin which has not yet gain a large value, you can buy DogeCoin’s. You can also buy Electroneum tokens which has their own blockchain and it is very accessible like Bitcoin. You can also buy ACC which has a good price on any trading sites. If you are really determine to make money, you can join airdrops and horde the coins you get and wait for their value to go up.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:09:38 PM

Yes, there are so many coins. But I think Waves is the best. Because it has a large goal and a strong team. And Waves is the most potential coin in the crypto market. Waves price are increasing day by day. Sometimes it goes to low. But Waves price is not so high. But at the end of this year Waves will reach $10.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

If you have marked the coins you want to buy I think the best one to buy is the one who has the lowest price. When you buy with the low price than you don`t have the stress of losing too much.
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:58 PM

The bitcoin will be the first choice or superior coin. but if you want to buy another form such as altcoin and you must deal with a high risk that you will get by buying those coins to be your portfolios.
But that will generate the more profit for you rather than bitcoin itself. but bitcoin will be more guarantee rather than altcoin.

yeah lots of alts now that has a potential.first for what do you need the coins?for long term investment or for quick money?if you are looking for long term investment I recommend bitcoin,ether dash and neo.but if you want easy money.better check it for yourself on what coin would you invest.i dont want to be blamed at the end

lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

Lot of bitcoin seem to come up these days but bitcoin is still the best in my opinion, to expand that bitcoin was not the first for a reason. There will be a lot of emerging coins but without the public backing that up then it is not going to thrive.
joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

As of today, I think ethereum is a good choice to buy in, should rise to at least $400 in few days.

robinsonnde

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:14:03 AM

For today, the best coin to buy is Nav coin. It's reached to the bottom and there would be a big increasing price. Don't miss it.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:48:14 AM

For me, bitcoin is still the number one bitcoin to buy. The thing is I trust it the most since it has been here for a very long time. Also, I feel that it is the most secure because a lot of people use it more than the other crypto currencies.
In my opinion bitcoin is the best digital coin in these days. Therefore I suggest to every new investors who are interesting to invest in digital coin, bitcoin is the best choice to make more and more money in less time. We saw that the price of bitcoin grow with a high speed and the investors have made a lot of money from their investment. Therefore for me only bitcoin is the best and final choice.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:59:59 AM

I wonder what bitcoin should do. Last week was $7,000. Today is $8,200. Any reason you say that bitcoin is stuck?
I mean it stuck for a while such as from $7,900 to 8,100 or so after the jump.
Those people with capital lower than $10,000 won't get enough profit , then they are looking for alternative waiting bitcoin move not just for 1% or 3% daily.
That's what makes altcoin mostly go up , some people decide to leave bitcoin for a moment and altcoins such as stellar lumens get pumped. I choose that one
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:55:51 AM

I will buy bitcoin and Ethereum as price seems to be good to me and it will go higher in coming days as everyone has same expectations from both bitcoin and ethereum that it will go much higher in the end of the year and now its just a matter of one month and if you are getting good profits in one months time then you should start investing blindly in it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

I think the best coin to buy right now is bitcoin .,many people are investing on it so I think it is the best coin for today
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:26:49 AM

I think the best coin to buy right now is bitcoin .,many people are investing on it so I think it is the best coin for today

Bitcoin is leading crypto markets so you can start investing in bitcoins. Later you can start learning about other good altcoins and invest slowly. There are many good altcoins are there to consider like IOTA, ETH, LTC and many other coins. Bitcoin already runs up a lot and it may go for a correction soon so don't invest all your money at once.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

My choice is ether, I do not consider bitcoin as it is already a passed stage, which will not give the feeling of complete happiness from income or disappointment from loss. Here everything is much more dynamic and you need to move your brains all the time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

Mercury for a week from now.
It has just been added to bittrex and expect it too boom the same it dis today close to 150 times return.
Loved it
Look into it and can join for some quickies.
For me bitcoin is best coin to buy, but its price is high. And so since its many good coins that came out, i suggest to you to try ethereum and litecoin, this two coins gives you a lot to earn. Also they have potential to be second best coins.
Yeah there are a lot of coins but none of them is promising and profiting as bitcoin is and on top of it bitcoin acceptance is all over the world and it is already known to the maximum people across the people and it has millions of investor so investing into any other coin will not be so beneficial so chose bitcoin it is the choice of richest person of world that is bill gates and future of the btc and its investor is very bright,
tronghai123

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

Bitcoin is leading crypto markets so you can start investing in bitcoins. Later you can start learning about other good altcoins and invest slowly. There are many good altcoins are there to consider like IOTA, ETH, LTC and many other coins. Bitcoin already runs up a lot and it may go for a correction soon so don't invest all your money at once.
I have also invested in ETH and IOTA because of the fact that these two altcoins are having a strong rebound in the past few days and I expect the ETH price could reach $ 500 this week or early December for investors tend to keep more ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: