Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:05:20 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Today I think the best altcoin we can afford as well as the most profitable is the XRP, I think this would be a smart choice.

feels

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

What u think about VTC i feel some good vibe's about this one  Huh Huh
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

Before you choose, study hard about what coin is best to invest eventhough there are lot of coins you think are good. A lot of people said that bitcoin was good because it keeps on increasing other said that altcoins are best. You will decide on that.

Well if we're talking about which cpin to buy today, then i'm not looking anywhere else past btc. Ride the bullrun. Though if you're planning on holding for an extended amount of time, altcoin prices are down in general so maybe a good time for it as well. But surest would definitely btc
Exactly! You actually need to put in lot of efforts and you need to have good amount of knowledge about all the coins which are present there in the world of crypto currency. Only then, you’ll be able to decide which coin is the best coin to buy.

For me, the best coin and in fact the top rated coin in the world of crypto currency is none other than that of bitcoin. I will go for buying of bitcoin.
Buying bitcoin is a good choice because the market of bitcoin is now on sale and you can easily buy for a cheaper now because of the dumps in the market but if you really want to diversify then you should do a lot of research to know the possible opportunities that you can grab that can be found in other coins.
Bitcoin is best in all aspect its acceptance its profit everything about it is impressive and those who had invested into it in past are enjoying their lives and there is no difficulty to buy this coin simple order this coin and do whatever you want this coin will start giving you profit on the very next moment of you bought it and after all it is accepted in all the major regions of world which show that future of bitcoin is bright.
If we look at the ranking of different kind of coins which are there in the world of crypto currency, then we’ll get to know this thing that it is none other than that of bitcoin which is at the top of the list. I am in very much favor of investing money and that too in bitcoin. It will really help you in earning much more amount of money than you actually want to have in your life.

Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

For me there are just two great coins that even me invested in it. First there is the one and only bitcoin because we all know that this year is their uear they have been too successful in this year even if too many challenges are in there way they manage to cope up with it and still they are growing more and considered as the best investment in this period of time. The second one are the ethereum when youbare looking for a much cheaper price and an altcoin ethereum is the right track because they might grow like bitcoins next year if they continue their success who knows.
berluscoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:06:49 PM

Buy lisk right now.
It will explode in less than an hour

LOL, one of the worst coin ever seen. Soon to go below $9.

https://i.imgur.com/X0fWcHd.png

I think I've been too optimistic to say only $9  Grin
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:38:35 PM

Bitcoin is always the best coin to buy at any stage as it will hold very higher price in future and if you are looking to invest in any altcoins then your first choice should be Ethereum as even its future looks very great and it will also achieve high price in coming time period so the best thing would be to diversify your investments in both of them.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

Do you want to buy the currency in hopes it will appreciate it value?..
So, my answer is Bitcoin.
Why Bitcoin?..
Beacuse, Bitcoin it better than virtual currency other, and also Bitcoin it better than our conventional currency.

NaoakiYamashita

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

You should consider investing in new altcoins to increase your profitability. In order to be able to choose a type of altcoin that will help you make a profit during the day, you have to watch it for a while. I recommend long term investment.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:12:06 AM

bitcoin and eth is the best coin to have today. in addition to the price that continues to rise, this coin is also always developed. but, if you want to try something new, then try to invest in the new ico.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:38:04 AM

There are many coins that is really have potential now. My suggestion is STRAT, XMR, and LISK. Lisk is very good coin, very lot of project and that is good to buy now, LISK is very good coin.
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:41:24 AM

I suggest that you buy XEM as your altcoin because their company NEM Blockchain is already performing SO GOOD!!! And if you want to gain. why not to the trusted ALTCOIN.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Stex Exchange ICO just started 3 hours ago early investors get a better rate of tokens per Eth
josealerav

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:48:02 AM

You should buy DASH and NEO because these two altcoins are showing signs of improvement and I am sure in today's 2 altcoin this will be pumping strongly and then maintaining at steady price for a long time.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:33:23 AM

The best coin to buy is bitcoin because it has high potential and high amount of value.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

The best coin to buy today and for a very long time will be Bitcoin. Yes there is the MimbleWimble protocol that created the Grin blockchain that will be issuing their own currency, but that is still in development and a couple years away. That is it though as any altcoin that has value is there to "solve" a problem Bitcoin has right now. Thing is BTC is scaling as it should and will replace alts when it keeps improving.
For long term investment I will recommend bitcoin only. Actually bitcoin is the main currency where people have more trust and confident to hold it for a long time. And from where we even can expect to get a good profit even after long time.

I cannot suppose that any other altcoin can be consider as too much trusted for long term investment. Therefore bitcoin is the best option to hold for long term investment.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

I advise everyone to buy NIO today. The team is doing well and they are going to launch their platform in few days.
Nio still traded only in etherdelta and mercatox. Moon is coming soon with big exchange and launched quality product.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

bitcoin and eth is the best coin to have today. in addition to the price that continues to rise, this coin is also always developed. but, if you want to try something new, then try to invest in the new ico.
I think eth is better than bitcoin. Eth has the smart contract and it is faster than bitcoin. Bitcoin has created too many forks and people do not even care about what those forks mean. The community is somehow destroy bitcoin. People only want to take some advantage from the forks they created. They do not care about the future of bitcoin or even the future of blockchain. Ethereum is different. Vitalik and his team are working on improving and making ethereum to become the number one cryptocurrency

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

i think the best coin to buy today is Accelerator Network (ACC) , low supply 271,818 ACC  and good price $4.46 , this coin have good road map and team .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AngelDoll

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

Being proper in your methods requires a person to be wise as weich means this needs to be drawn in contextual form. You need to apply both in focusing on some thing. Such as about how you handle your bitcoins. You have to be smart simultaneously strategic in generating or attaining more income on it.. Whll
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

I think eth is better than bitcoin. Eth has the smart contract and it is faster than bitcoin. Bitcoin has created too many forks and people do not even care about what those forks mean. The community is somehow destroy bitcoin. People only want to take some advantage from the forks they created. They do not care about the future of bitcoin or even the future of blockchain. Ethereum is different. Vitalik and his team are working on improving and making ethereum to become the number one cryptocurrency

Bitcoin is the best option to buy cryptocurrency. That's because Bitcoin has proven to be profitable and has transformed many people. But if you're in doubt with Bitcoin, you can try Altcoin. There are various people who say that in a few years, Altcoin's profit will double by 100% or 300%, and some even say Altcoin's profit could double 1000 times in a few years. If you compare Bitcoin, then maybe you will also choose Altcoin. It's just a question that disturbs my mind that is the price of Bitcoin still going to double by 100%, 300%, or even 1000-fold in the next few years?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: